Trump's 12 Billion Dollar Welfare Plan for Farmers

The Left goes 'HOORAY!!!" on spending billions on welfare for illegal immigrants........

But they say "FUCK NO" to helping those American CITIZENS that work hard to FEED US every day

Whatz new ?

Is this the shit on farmers thread? I think you should burn shirts with tractors on them. It seems everyone in this thread agrees with Paul Ryan that there is a way to tackle trade that doesn't involve tariffs. Any one of you geniuses care to share an idea. Maybe if we just ask nicely we won't get treated as a doormat. I bet if we say please, other countries would give us a break because we are such great people. Sometimes you have to have a backbone. Show some fight, or you are guaranteed to lose.

If you look at the the current economy. Businesses from countries and inside are booming.
Does it look like we are loosing? We are the victim of our success.
Your fight means American casualties. How does that make you a winner?

Like I just posted NOT a single political parties, Economist or businesses supported this idiotic Trump tariffs and trade wars policies.

Remember....every shit stain Leftist on this forum WANTS America to fail.
ANY person that does ANYTHING to force cheating foreign nations making out like bandits at American taxpayers expense to come clean is gonna totally piss off the Progs and haters on the Left.

Trump is steering the ship of state into an iceberg.

Smoot–Hawley Tariff Act - Wikipedia

The Tariff Act of 1930 (codified at19 U.S.C. ch. 4), commonly known as the Smoot–Hawley Tariff or Hawley–Smoot Tariff,[1]was an Act implementingprotectionist trade policies sponsored by Senator Reed Smoot and Representative Willis C. Hawley and was signed into law on June 17, 1930. The act raisedU.S. tariffs on over 20,000 imported goods

If you look at the the current economy. Businesses from countries and inside are booming.
Like I just posted NOT a single political parties, Economist or businesses supported this idiotic Trump tariffs and trade wars policies.

And what do they suggest?
Bending over further so the American taxpayer can get screwed harder?
What do YOU suggest? Nothing?

The economy is booming because of the man in the White House. Period. he has brought back CONFIDENCE to the American economy. The economy went to hell under Obama's Community Organizer stupidity.

Let me tell you something about Mr. Trump...he knows business and that's what this is when you boil it down. FAR FAR better than most of the so called bureaucratic "experts" you're trusting who have no real world experience...only book experience. If they're so smart, why is the nation in the dilemma it's in now?

If you naively believe China has not been getting over on the US's dime as well as many other countries then you shouldn't be posting about that which you are unaware of.

upload_2018-7-24_19-16-35.png

The economy is booming because of the man in the White House. Period. he has brought back CONFIDENCE to the American economy. The economy went to hell under Obama's Community Organizer stupidity.

Have you thought of reading a history book. They're full of things like economic statistics of what the economy looked like over the last decade.

Have you thought of reading a history book. They're full of things like economic statistics of what the economy looked like over the last decade.

Have you? And you seriously believe today's global economy is the same as that back then?
You seriously think the dynamics governing todays global economy is no different than the largely agrarian economy of the 1920's and 30's ?

Unfortunately, you sound like another "Book smart back seat philosopher" who has zero real world experience.

I've owned and operated about a dozen businesses. Some wildly successful. How about you?

Have you?
I've owned and operated about a dozen businesses. Some wildly successful. How about you?

I pre-inherited an unmanaged stock portfolio. I saw how much it went up by. It matched the overall performance of the US economy. And it did just the opposite of what you claim.

we need to fix NAFTA. farmers are dying out here. WE'RE DYING OUT HERE! (ok i'm not personally a farmer but still...)

we want open markets!

And what do they suggest?
Bending over further so the American taxpayer can get screwed harder?
What do YOU suggest? Nothing?

Let me tell you something about Mr. Trump...he knows business and that's what this is when you boil it down. FAR FAR better than most of the so called bureaucratic "experts" you're trusting who have no real world experience...only book experience. If they're so smart, why is the nation in the dilemma it's in now?

If you naively believe China has not been getting over on the US's dime as well as many other countries then you shouldn't be posting about that which you are unaware of.

China screwing over us for decades is one of the things President Trump Ran on.

Another Great Douche MAGA Success Story!

upload_2018-7-24_19-41-53.png

He's all your FARMERS!

Last edited:
China screwing over us for decades is one of the things President Trump Ran on.

A trade war with China is like trimming the tree, by cutting off the branch you're sitting on.

Apparently the Magamites forgot that Walmart's cheap shit that is the go to store in red state magamite country is the number one reason for that trade deficit.

And the Walton kids that own Walmart are big Republican donors.

And the Magamites will vote for Trump to wage a trade war with China.

And the farmers that would get the welfare will spend it at Walmart.

This is the stupidity that normal America is up against.

The Teatards never gave a damn about taxes, spending, deficits or government; it was always about race. That is why they don't give a damn now.

isn't that what other countries do?? in manufacturing/etc also??--so the US gets screwed

Forum List

Back