Trump's Address on Iran On Now

was anyone killed? if not then you have to question either their technology (and from what i understand it is pretty solid) or their aim. so what would their mark be in this instance?

looks more like a PR move on Irans part to say they did something back yet not enough for a counter-attack.
Andrea Mitchell thinks they have highly precise missiles and missed on purpose. (which they did)

Iran ‘deliberately missed’: MSNBC issues initial battle damage assessment

“That they have such highly precise missiles — we know they do, they were able to take out the major Aramco oil field in September in Saudi Arabia — we know that they can do this if they really want to, and they apparently, according to this early report, they may have hit a not populated part of the al-Asad base and, in Arbil, landed in a field,” she reported.

She thinks they have highly precise missiles. haahahahahahahaha she is as clueless as anyone I know. And she's a fking journalist? can't make it up.
i really have zero idea what they are using. but i would think that if they fired 20+ times and didn't hit anything, they didn't want to. if that is the case then Trumps warnings took root and they simply fired back to show their people they were not afraid of us. what i did hear last night is they (Iran) was reporting 80 people killed.

i was watching this on FOX last night and they were pretty annoying also with the constant insults to Iran and glowing praise of Trump. kinda the same as praising Iran to a large degree as it's simply catering to their target audience. i just want the news. that was it.

just hard to find "just the news" anymore. :)

any idea what missles they were using and where they were from?

I can't find too many details on the type of missiles, but the consensus seems to be around a dozen fired.
22 or 23, with 17 fired at the main base near the center of Iraq. The others went up north to another base.
I believe one took down a Jet Liner with 186 people on it. ooops.
You could be right. The Iranians sure are being tight-lipped about it holding onto the black box.

Trump might be the smartest president this country has ever had.
trump must be the most idiotic president in history, he just gave away irak to iran on a golden plate despite all the sacrifices of last 30 years.
the thousands of american servicemen and civilians dead or hurt, the $ 2 trillion wasted, the continuation of iran's nuclear program...etc, are still here to remind us, so is the treat .
Now, iraq is a province of iran and syria is next.
Great job Mr president.
Let them have it. Iran gets incinerated in Ezekiel 38 and so does anyone that is dumb enough to ally with them.

There are so many bodies it takes 7 months to bury them and 7 years to clear the battlefield of wreckage and their destruction comes in a single day, with Millions upon Millions lost between them and their Russian Islamic Alliance when they attack Israel.

One country you don't want to be right before Armageddon is Iran. You also don't want to be Russia or Syria....either.

trump must be the most idiotic president in history, he just gave away irak to iran on a golden plate despite all the sacrifices of last 30 years.
the thousands of american servicemen and civilians dead or hurt, the $ 2 trillion wasted, the continuation of iran's nuclear program...etc, are still here to remind us, so is the treat .
Great job Mr president.

Muslims will ALWAYS be Muslims.

We can not ever expect the majority of them to become as harmless to our contry as some might want.

Best to cut our losses and get the F out. Leave the M.E. to those already there.

If they act up, bomb them.

was anyone killed? if not then you have to question either their technology (and from what i understand it is pretty solid) or their aim. so what would their mark be in this instance?

looks more like a PR move on Irans part to say they did something back yet not enough for a counter-attack.
Andrea Mitchell thinks they have highly precise missiles and missed on purpose. (which they did)

“That they have such highly precise missiles — we know they do, they were able to take out the major Aramco oil field in September in Saudi Arabia — we know that they can do this if they really want to, and they apparently, according to this early report, they may have hit a not populated part of the al-Asad base and, in Arbil, landed in a field,” she reported.

She thinks they have highly precise missiles. haahahahahahahaha she is as clueless as anyone I know. And she's a fking journalist? can't make it up.
i really have zero idea what they are using. but i would think that if they fired 20+ times and didn't hit anything, they didn't want to. if that is the case then Trumps warnings took root and they simply fired back to show their people they were not afraid of us. what i did hear last night is they (Iran) was reporting 80 people killed.

i was watching this on FOX last night and they were pretty annoying also with the constant insults to Iran and glowing praise of Trump. kinda the same as praising Iran to a large degree as it's simply catering to their target audience. i just want the news. that was it.

I can't find too many details on the type of missiles, but the consensus seems to be around a dozen fired.
22 or 23, with 17 fired at the main base near the center of Iraq. The others went up north to another base.
it would certainly seem that way.

Repulsed it? How many missiles were shot down before they reached their mark?

Ah, thanks. Got the source on that? I'd like to find out a bit more, if you don't mind.

Is there any way to get him a reading tutor? It’s soooo painful watching him try and navigate the teleprompter. I pay for it

Of course your jumping onto Gator's insignificant drivel about the teleprompter. I wouldn't have expected any less.
I haven’t heard Gators analysis but I’m not surprise that others share my view. Do you honestly not cringe just a little while watching him struggle through those speeches? Honestly?

For fucks sake you dicks, how much sleep did Trump get in the past 24 hours maybe a couple hours? You sit in the big chair and address the world on little sleep and we'll see how well you speak live on camera. :eusa_hand:
Does that explain all the sniffing?
does it matter?

the speech was fine if you agree with Trumps hhandling of the situation. I think the whole thing has been mishandled bigly so I shake my head at it. Especially when he reaches out to NATO for help after reeming them for years. And then promising Iran riches with the world market if they play ball, immediately after accusing Obama’s lifted sanctions as funding terrorism. The irony was very rich.

Your desperation is duly noted!

Of course, you think President Trump has handled this badly. You believe we should ignore terrorists murdering tens of thousands, torturing millions, and a real threat to the world with nuclear destruction should be sent billions of dollars in cash on pallets secretly in the night. Then hope they'll publicly agree to your terms and kick the can down the road to the next president while continuing to whatever they please while thumbing their nose at us.

President Trump doesn't believe in kicking the can down the road. He has proven that he faces problems and solves them, not dodging them.

Yes, President Trump badgered other NATO members for not keeping their word regarding their contributions. As a result, they have greatly increased their spending for defense and thusly, Trump is asking for their help in solving a mutual problem. What is your point?
while i agree he's usually going to see what trump does as "bad" - i've yet to see him post that we should ignore terrorists murdering anyone at all.

if i missed that part of his behavior, link me up. otherwise, think you're exaggerating just a wee bit?
yes I’m critical of Trump because I genuinely dislike they way he handles most situations. In this case I’m totally open to accepting the moves made as appropriate, but I think the messaging has been a nightmare.

Bad stuff was happening over seas. An American died and our embassy was attacked. Something needed to be done. Drone bombing Soleimani was a BIG move, I don’t think anybody can deny that. Trump said he did it because of an imminent attack but then didn’t give any details about what that was. With zero trust from half our own country and shaky relationships with our allies, a move this big should be explained. After seeing the reaction in Iraq and Iran, an explanation should be made. It’s understandable to kill the guy if he was attacking us and we were defending ourselves... but no info about the Imminent attack was revealed for days, and very little has been said since. Instead the narrative about how bad a dude he was over the years is being pushed... ok fine, but there’s a different more collaborative process that should be followed if you want to hunt down a terrorist, like OBL. There were no questions about killing him.

I could keep going about how the aftermath has been handled but I don’t want to write a book. Point being, I’m all for smart national security moves, I don’t want to see one more American service member dead so I take this stuff seriously... I’m not supporting Iran, I’m not saying that killing Soleimani was the wrong move... I’m saying the communication has been a disaster and questions need to be answered. This is no joke

Great job Mr president.
iran blew the shit out of some sand dunes.

some people just push everything out to the worst possible extreme to suit their own bullshit views on how they FEEL about people and the only thing they then show is they are 100% incapable of being objective.

fyi - that would be you.

Ah, thanks. Got the source on that? I'd like to find out a bit more, if you don't mind.
Centcom. They released it to the press.

I have very few peers on here. You Trump worshipers do not count as my peers. And coming from a guy that said he was on the ground in Baghdad heading to the airport last Friday...you have no room to talk about honesty.
My comment stands. No one here thinks you’re honest.. Only you can change that
I think Gator is honest. Sorry jizz you’re wrong again
You represent the minority , hehe

Between you and GG, GG seems way more honest. Then again, between you and a rock, I trust the rock.
And the minority speaks up.. thank you

No, thank you, Jizzy!

You could be right. The Iranians sure are being tight-lipped about it holding onto the black box.
Some scared Iranian kid at some anti aircraft battery with and itchy trigger finger in fear of his impending doom shot down that Ukrainian Airliner, Guaranteed.

If that weren't true, Iran would RUN to the chance to share The Black Box with The World, but they are hiding it, probably trying to hack the damn thing knowing them.

the speech was fine if you agree with Trumps hhandling of the situation. I think the whole thing has been mishandled bigly so I shake my head at it. Especially when he reaches out to NATO for help after reeming them for years. And then promising Iran riches with the world market if they play ball, immediately after accusing Obama’s lifted sanctions as funding terrorism. The irony was very rich.

Your desperation is duly noted!

Of course, you think President Trump has handled this badly. You believe we should ignore terrorists murdering tens of thousands, torturing millions, and a real threat to the world with nuclear destruction should be sent billions of dollars in cash on pallets secretly in the night. Then hope they'll publicly agree to your terms and kick the can down the road to the next president while continuing to whatever they please while thumbing their nose at us.

President Trump doesn't believe in kicking the can down the road. He has proven that he faces problems and solves them, not dodging them.

Yes, President Trump badgered other NATO members for not keeping their word regarding their contributions. As a result, they have greatly increased their spending for defense and thusly, Trump is asking for their help in solving a mutual problem. What is your point?
while i agree he's usually going to see what trump does as "bad" - i've yet to see him post that we should ignore terrorists murdering anyone at all.

if i missed that part of his behavior, link me up. otherwise, think you're exaggerating just a wee bit?
yes I’m critical of Trump because I genuinely dislike they way he handles most situations. In this case I’m totally open to accepting the moves made as appropriate, but I think the messaging has been a nightmare.

Bad stuff was happening over seas. An American died and our embassy was attacked. Something needed to be done. Drone bombing Soleimani was a BIG move, I don’t think anybody can deny that. Trump said he did it because of an imminent attack but then didn’t give any details about what that was. With zero trust from half our own country and shaky relationships with our allies, a move this big should be explained. After seeing the reaction in Iraq and Iran, an explanation should be made. It’s understandable to kill the guy if he was attacking us and we were defending ourselves... but no info about the Imminent attack was revealed for days, and very little has been said since. Instead the narrative about how bad a dude he was over the years is being pushed... ok fine, but there’s a different more collaborative process that should be followed if you want to hunt down a terrorist, like OBL. There were no questions about killing him.

I could keep going about how the aftermath has been handled but I don’t want to write a book. Point being, I’m all for smart national security moves, I don’t want to see one more American service member dead so I take this stuff seriously... I’m not supporting Iran, I’m not saying that killing Soleimani was the wrong move... I’m saying the communication has been a disaster and questions need to be answered. This is no joke
no - i get that. but to me, if you go in looking to prove yourself correct in your views on someone, you'll find what you're looking for. same goes for if you go in to prove your GOOD views on someone are correct.

we tend to channel things to support our views. so for trump on these actions, i try to ignore a lot and just focus on what he is doing. not how i feel about him and the like.

goes along the lines of "we both have dogs inside of us. one is for good and the other evil. which dog will grow the largest - the one you feed the most".

if you don't like someone you generally look to validate that and to me, that reflects itself in conversations about topics. but yes, it is a very hard thing to put aside for any of us.

Is there any way to get him a reading tutor? It’s soooo painful watching him try and navigate the teleprompter. I pay for it

Of course your jumping onto Gator's insignificant drivel about the teleprompter. I wouldn't have expected any less.
I haven’t heard Gators analysis but I’m not surprise that others share my view. Do you honestly not cringe just a little while watching him struggle through those speeches? Honestly?

For fucks sake you dicks, how much sleep did Trump get in the past 24 hours maybe a couple hours? You sit in the big chair and address the world on little sleep and we'll see how well you speak live on camera. :eusa_hand:
Does that explain all the sniffing?

Maybe he is allergic to disloyal and traitorous rats. Or he smells Iran lovers who crapped their pants at his strong policies in defense of America.

I’m already booked to Iceland. Go ahead to Siberia without me, let me know how you like it
went to iceland in october. it's surreal in the most of amazing of ways.
Really?! That’s good to hear. How was the weather there in October?

I’m probably gonna go in June/July
40s give or take. but the wind is the killer. i gave up any pretenses of setting up a tripod for pictures with the wind going on usually. when it wasn't, there was usually a herd of japanese tourists with a line of tripods on the walkway or bridge getting in peoples way. :)

but the scenery coming out of the Reykjavik airport was the surreal part. broken up ground that was in fact more or less lava w/moss on them to give a green appearance.

we stayed on the south of the island and went to the most southern point for a drive. at that point the weather was freaking insane. wind, rain, and just power of it all. drove out of that town 5 minutes and it was back to just a summer rain.

did some of the VIKINGS waterfalls tours.

my first real attempt to photoshop out people and "man-made" stuff.
71779892_10217935095742182_6106363851802935296_o.jpg
wow, that is epic. I’m so pumped to check it out. Experience the awe of Mother Nature in a whole new level. Were the Northern lights out?
no. there are programs / apps that can give you a % chance of seeing them, but iceland is "overcast" quite a bit and even if they are out, odds are you'll see a blank sky. but when the sky is clear - it's breath taking.

what is strange you won't notice at first is no birds, no crickets, no squirrels running around. at least in october when we went. also, when you rent a car they will flat out tell you to hold onto the door (HOLD THE DOOR!!!!) when opening it cause the wind WILL blow it back and cost you a fortune to repair the vehicle.

the waterfalls here were pretty open and not that crowded. the ones about 30 minutes south were jam packed. but those you can walk behind. i suppose you could walk behind this one too but i'd not recommend it.

i did photoshop out the stairs going to the top of the falls but you can walk up there if you'd like.

here was the original.
71658738_10217935096662205_7141872508294135808_o.jpg
I have a buddy Who lives there, he’s a fantastic musician and is actually currently on Iceland’s dancing with the stars tv show. So hoping he can show us the good local spots. Thanks for all the info, I’m getting fired up for the trip!!

Repulsed it? How many missiles were shot down before they reached their mark?

Cruise ballistic missiles from Iran from what I’ve heard
They were updated versions of SCUD rockets.
Wait until they put nukes on those and they fall on their own fool heads.

Iran Will Accidentally Detonate a Nuke on Themselves.

Some scared Iranian kid at some anti aircraft battery with and itchy trigger finger in fear of his impending doom shot down that Ukrainian Airliner, Guaranteed.

If that weren't true, Iran would RUN to the chance to share The Black Box with The World, but they are hiding it, probably trying to hack the damn thing knowing them.

I don't know about all that, but it is suspicious. We shouldn't be arm chairing the situation just yet.

They sound like US Demwits trying to figure out how they can lie and spin and twist the facts in order to make them serve their purpose.

No wonder the media defends Iran. They are just like US Leftists.

If this is winning, what does totally stepping in shit look like to you? Iran has totally PWNED the President and, just like the Syria "pullout", he looks the total fool here.

1. The USA has been tossed out of Iraq, because it's bad form to assassinate your enemies on an ally's soil without permission. Since one of the Mullah's main goals is getting the Americans out of Iraq, score one for the Iranians.

2. The Iranian people were starting to turn on the Mullahs because of the sanctions, and now, by killing Soleimani, the Iranian people are united in their hatred of the United States. We call this "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory".

3. Once again, Trump acted unilaterally without consulting his NATO Allies in the region, in killing Soleimani, once again leaving Canadian and French troops helping in the fight against ISIS, in danger and leaving allies scrambling to get their people out of harm's way. Canadians are mourning the deaths of more than 70 of our people in that Ukranian Airlines crash leaving Tehran. Another fracture to NATO, to aid Putin.

4. Trump has yet to provide ANY evidence of the clear and present danger posed by Soleimani that took killing him to prevent. If anything, Americans all around the world have been placed in more danger because of Trump's actions, further alienating your allies and proving how untrustworthy the USA is. American loses all around the world. Coming on the heels of abandoning the Kurds, the rest of the world are not trusting Trump or the USA military more.

We're still waiting for this "evidence" Trump claims that killing Soleimani was necessary to national safety and wasn't anything more to make Trump look studly on the world stage. Once again, Trump underestimated his opposition and has been completely outplayed by those who are much smarter than he is.

Dumb Donald has once again focussed on a problem and made things much, much worse.
Sux for you that America winning bothers you so much.

Here's 3 big wins for America, which are losses for Democrats and Terrorists.
1. No Americans were injured.
2. Iran's Terror mastermind is dead.
3. Iran purposely pointed its missiles in a way to avoid Trumps wrath.

Salami was responsible for the death of almost 700 Americans, 1000s of Iranians and Iraqis. There's probably over 1000 veterans missing limbs because of this maniac.

What does he have to do to make you think he's bad enough? Ignore your chosen pronoun?

went to iceland in october. it's surreal in the most of amazing of ways.
Really?! That’s good to hear. How was the weather there in October?

I’m probably gonna go in June/July
40s give or take. but the wind is the killer. i gave up any pretenses of setting up a tripod for pictures with the wind going on usually. when it wasn't, there was usually a herd of japanese tourists with a line of tripods on the walkway or bridge getting in peoples way. :)

but the scenery coming out of the Reykjavik airport was the surreal part. broken up ground that was in fact more or less lava w/moss on them to give a green appearance.

we stayed on the south of the island and went to the most southern point for a drive. at that point the weather was freaking insane. wind, rain, and just power of it all. drove out of that town 5 minutes and it was back to just a summer rain.

did some of the VIKINGS waterfalls tours.

my first real attempt to photoshop out people and "man-made" stuff.
71779892_10217935095742182_6106363851802935296_o.jpg
wow, that is epic. I’m so pumped to check it out. Experience the awe of Mother Nature in a whole new level. Were the Northern lights out?
no. there are programs / apps that can give you a % chance of seeing them, but iceland is "overcast" quite a bit and even if they are out, odds are you'll see a blank sky. but when the sky is clear - it's breath taking.

what is strange you won't notice at first is no birds, no crickets, no squirrels running around. at least in october when we went. also, when you rent a car they will flat out tell you to hold onto the door (HOLD THE DOOR!!!!) when opening it cause the wind WILL blow it back and cost you a fortune to repair the vehicle.

the waterfalls here were pretty open and not that crowded. the ones about 30 minutes south were jam packed. but those you can walk behind. i suppose you could walk behind this one too but i'd not recommend it.

i did photoshop out the stairs going to the top of the falls but you can walk up there if you'd like.

here was the original.
71658738_10217935096662205_7141872508294135808_o.jpg
I have a buddy Who lives there, he’s a fantastic musician and is actually currently on Iceland’s dancing with the stars tv show. So hoping he can show us the good local spots. Thanks for all the info, I’m getting fired up for the trip!!
we stayed out of the towns for the most part. Reykjavik is a pretty modern city and we found a great soup spot (there are tons of those) close to the spiral monument. but anyone local can get you around far better than i could describe it.

look out for elf houses - they take those pretty seriously. i didn't even know about it until someone messaged me while there to ask if i had seen any. looked 'em up and then i was seeing them all over the place.

Ten Pictures of Icelandic Elf Houses (a Strange Icelandic Tradition)

If this is winning, what does totally stepping in shit look like to you? Iran has totally PWNED the President and, just like the Syria "pullout", he looks the total fool here.

1. The USA has been tossed out of Iraq, because it's bad form to assassinate your enemies on an ally's soil without permission. Since one of the Mullah's main goals is getting the Americans out of Iraq, score one for the Iranians.

2. The Iranian people were starting to turn on the Mullahs because of the sanctions, and now, by killing Soleimani, the Iranian people are united in their hatred of the United States. We call this "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory".

3. Once again, Trump acted unilaterally without consulting his NATO Allies in the region, in killing Soleimani, once again leaving Canadian and French troops helping in the fight against ISIS, in danger and leaving allies scrambling to get their people out of harm's way. Canadians are mourning the deaths of more than 70 of our people in that Ukranian Airlines crash leaving Tehran. Another fracture to NATO, to aid Putin.

4. Trump has yet to provide ANY evidence of the clear and present danger posed by Soleimani that took killing him to prevent. If anything, Americans all around the world have been placed in more danger because of Trump's actions, further alienating your allies and proving how untrustworthy the USA is. American loses all around the world. Coming on the heels of abandoning the Kurds, the rest of the world are not trusting Trump or the USA military more.

We're still waiting for this "evidence" Trump claims that killing Soleimani was necessary to national safety and wasn't anything more to make Trump look studly on the world stage. Once again, Trump underestimated his opposition and has been completely outplayed by those who are much smarter than he is.

Dumb Donald has once again focussed on a problem and made things much, much worse.
Sux for you that America winning bothers you so much.

Here's 3 big wins for America, which are losses for Democrats and Terrorists.
1. No Americans were injured.
2. Iran's Terror mastermind is dead.
3. Iran purposely pointed its missiles in a way to avoid Trumps wrath.

Salami was responsible for the death of almost 700 Americans, 1000s of Iranians and Iraqis. There's probably over 1000 veterans missing limbs because of this maniac.

What does he have to do to make you think he's bad enough? Ignore your chosen pronoun?
Salami and Iran also gave protection, financial support and material support to Al Queda, and Obama Bin Lying knew that when he delivered $150 Billion in Obama Bucks to them that they used to pay Russia for Obama Bombs.

Iran proved vital to al Qaeda’s safe passage, according to bin Laden records, 9/11 commission

Iran Will Accidentally Detonate a Nuke on Themselves.

Forum List

Back