Trump’s approval rating is still in a record-breaking free fall

brummelben

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2016
President Donald Trump was well on his way this week to cementing a presidential record for the least-approved first 100 days in American history.

A poll released Sunday night by NBC News and the Wall Street Journal indicated Trump was continuing to face the lowest approval ratings for any incoming president in recent years, with the majority of Americans disapproving of Trump's first few weeks on the job. About 48 percent of those surveyed said they viewed the president’s performance unfavorably, compared to 44 percent who approved of Trump’s first 100 days thus far.

The joint survey was conducted from Feb. 18-22 and surveyed 1,000 Americans across the United States. But its results weren't out of the ordinary: Trump’s approval ratings have continued to sink to new lows amid ongoing investigations into his presidential campaign's ties to Russian government operatives, as well as his continued Twitter spats with everyone from Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-V.t, to the national intelligence community's FBI and CIA.

We really have fallen a long way when Americans celebrate stuff like this.

Maybe he'll do great, maybe those of us who voted against him will be proven wrong.

I don't mind being proven wrong. The country is more important than my freakin' ego.

President Donald Trump was well on his way this week to cementing a presidential record for the least-approved first 100 days in American history.

A poll released Sunday night by NBC News and the Wall Street Journal indicated Trump was continuing to face the lowest approval ratings for any incoming president in recent years, with the majority of Americans disapproving of Trump's first few weeks on the job. About 48 percent of those surveyed said they viewed the president’s performance unfavorably, compared to 44 percent who approved of Trump’s first 100 days thus far.

The joint survey was conducted from Feb. 18-22 and surveyed 1,000 Americans across the United States. But its results weren't out of the ordinary: Trump’s approval ratings have continued to sink to new lows amid ongoing investigations into his presidential campaign's ties to Russian government operatives, as well as his continued Twitter spats with everyone from Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-V.t, to the national intelligence community's FBI and CIA.

he had the opportunity to actually govern. instead he's continued on the never ending campaign tour and only talking to the "faithful".

so he's going to keep losing people who actually were duped into thinking he was going to be any different.

he had the opportunity to actually govern. instead he's continued on the never ending campaign tour and only talking to the "faithful".

so he's going to keep losing people who actually were duped into thinking he was going to be any different.
Hang on to your panties Jilly!

Surveys = polls

which toll us Hillary landslide

yet you wanna got to that well yet again?

z9cnfw.gif

The joint survey was conducted from Feb. 18-22 and surveyed 1,000 Americans across the United States
I believe over 62 MILLION PEOPLE voted...
1000 Americans across the U.S.....

Let's see...50 states, 1000 people surveyed...

THATS 20 PEOPLE FROM EVERY STATE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

Forum List

Back