Trumps approval rating jumps 10 points

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Hopefully this is a trend that continues as the economy improves.

January 31, 2018 - 01:00 PM EST
Monmouth Poll: Trump approval rating jumps 10 points

President Trump’s job approval rating has spiked 10 points over the last month and Republicans have erased a double-digit deficit in the generic ballot for the House, according to a new poll.

The survey, conducted by Monmouth University, finds that 42 percent approve of the job Trump is doing, against 50 percent who say they disapprove. The same poll from December found Trump’s job approval at 32 percent, against 56 percent who said they disapproved.

The 32 percent approval rating Trump logged in the December survey was the lowest for any major poll since Trump was elected. According to the RealClearPolitics average, Trump is at 40.4 percent approval and 56.3 percent disapproval.

President Trump’s job approval rating has spiked 10 points over the last month and Republicans have erased a double-digit deficit in the generic ballot for the House, according to a new poll.

The survey, conducted by Monmouth University, finds that 42 percent approve of the job Trump is doing, against 50 percent who say they disapprove. The same poll from December found Trump’s job approval at 32 percent, against 56 percent who said they disapproved.

The 32 percent approval rating Trump logged in the December survey was the lowest for any major poll since Trump was elected. According to the RealClearPolitics average, Trump is at 40.4 percent approval and 56.3 percent disapproval.

Amazing how lying and taking all the credit can fool people.

HIs approval is still underwater...

But it will get worse when the economy goes south.

Obama had an average over his eight years of 47.9%, so I guess you could say he was 'underwater' for his entire two terms.

Obama had an average over his eight years of 47.9%, so I guess you could say he was 'underwater' for his entire two terms.

No, i wouldn't say that.

TRump has never been above 50%, even in Rasmussen's wet dreams.

and this is with a good economy and relative peace.

No, i wouldn't say that.

TRump has never been above 50%, even in Rasmussen's wet dreams.

and this is with a good economy and relative peace.
Obama's ranting would be lower than Trumps, if media attacked Obama as much as they do Trump.

We all know these polls are slanted heavily against Trump and the Democrats ought to be very worried now that if they can't keep his official polling numbers well below 40%, what does that say for his REAL popularity and their chances next time at the elections? Just remember what all the polls showed right before he went on to win the national election. And Donny marches on!

So is Monmouth a poll that is 'reliable' now? Or is only reliable if it shows Trump is up

Because Americans for the most part are persuaded by fancy speechs. Also the fact many of them are lazy to fact check the lies Trump and Republicans put out daily.

His poll average just prior to leaving office - +57.2
RCP Average 1/3 - 1/18 -- 57.2 39.3 +17.9
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

If Mueller nails Trump - perhaps he will hit 10 points less 47.2
America will rejoice

This was the poll I was looking at.

Obama Averages 47.9% Job Approval as President

Obama Averages 47.9% Job Approval as President

So is Monmouth a poll that is 'reliable' now? Or is only reliable if it shows Trump is up

Were you under the impression that I have given an assessment of this polling firm in the past?

HIs approval is still underwater...

But it will get worse when the economy goes south.

except he is the only president since carter where the economy has only gotten better under his watch.LOL I am not a trump supporter in the least but I give him credit where credit is due just as I hated Obama but he did a couple of good things that i still give him credit for today.

Forum List

Back