Approval rating Dates
%
Most recent weekly average
40 Jan 29-Feb 4, 2018
Term average to date 38 Jan 20, 2017-present
High point, weekly average 45 Jan 20-29, 2017
Low point, weekly average 35 four times, last on Dec 11-17, 2017
GALLUP

Listen, all presidents get a bump after union speeches, its nothing new..... Next?

Hopefully this is a trend that continues as the economy improves.

January 31, 2018 - 01:00 PM EST
Monmouth Poll: Trump approval rating jumps 10 points

President Trump’s job approval rating has spiked 10 points over the last month and Republicans have erased a double-digit deficit in the generic ballot for the House, according to a new poll.

The survey, conducted by Monmouth University, finds that 42 percent approve of the job Trump is doing, against 50 percent who say they disapprove. The same poll from December found Trump’s job approval at 32 percent, against 56 percent who said they disapproved.

The 32 percent approval rating Trump logged in the December survey was the lowest for any major poll since Trump was elected. According to the RealClearPolitics average, Trump is at 40.4 percent approval and 56.3 percent disapproval.

Monmouth Poll: Trump approval rating jumps 10 points
Look at what was under your link:

Dow falls more than 1,000 in biggest daily point-drop ever

Obama had an average over his eight years of 47.9%, so I guess you could say he was 'underwater' for his entire two terms.

No, i wouldn't say that.

TRump has never been above 50%, even in Rasmussen's wet dreams.

and this is with a good economy and relative peace.
Obama's ranting would be lower than Trumps, if media attacked Obama as much as they do Trump.
The media didn't have to attack Obama. Racist Republicans did a much better job.

I think it's Trump's lies. When he is called out on them, he calls the media "fake".

Obama had an average over his eight years of 47.9%, so I guess you could say he was 'underwater' for his entire two terms.

No, i wouldn't say that.

Obama's ranting would be lower than Trumps, if media attacked Obama as much as they do Trump.
The media didn't have to attack Obama. Racist Republicans did a much better job.

I think it's Trump's lies. When he is called out on them, he calls the media "fake".
Jesus...my eyes rolled so hard reading that I almost went into seizure.

No, i wouldn't say that.

They are and Trump proved it.

Forum List

Back