Trumps biggest supporters abandon him

View attachment 169928
Odium, maybe people should wait a little while to see what happens next? This missile strike the other night could be a one off situation, you know after Obama kept dropping the ball about the Red Line, Trump has now perhaps reestablished the Red Line.

There are some troubling aspects to the lead up to what happened the other night, a lot of which involve Turkey and which in typical fashion the Propaganda MSM are not broadcasting and also a great deal of absolute hypocrisy from The Usual Suspects.

However maybe it would be better to just wait and see and hope it was just the reestablishing of the Red Line and not that anything more sinister is being planned such as Regime Change which would greatly benefit ISIS who would walk straight into the vacuum and take control of most if not all of Syria.

ad7ba5a7-d6ec-4700-902f-3ca03dd9579b-jpeg.169928

^^^^ What you mean like Bill Clinton who ordered bombing of innocents to distract from the Monica Lewinsky thing?

I always laugh at idiots who post Clinton comparisons to Trump.
Maybe you forgot, but Trump promoted himself as being morally superior to the Clintons.
Oh, you did forget.
Right wing fuck ups tend to have shitty memories.

Compared to Bill and Hillary The Donald and his family are morally superior, then again even a sewer rat is morally superior to Bill Clinton.

Well then you're just inadvertently admitting that the Republicans were just too fucking stupid to do anything about it, aren't you? They've been out of office for how many years? And nothing.
Thanks for putting your foot squarely in your fat face.

Not that I did of course.

Here's a safe net-net of the Wolff book: Not one vote moves. Trump supporters have dismissed it. Anti-Trumpers have embraced it. Nothing changes.

Do you think Bannon supporters are going to show up next year or 2020?

Well who else are they going to vote for? They are not going to vote Democrat.

Who did all those women, blacks, muslims, mexicans and college kids vote for last year? They stayed home instead of showing up for Hillary.

Who did they vote for in 2010 midterms when Obama wasn't on the ticket? They stayed home.

But us liberals and democrats are going to show up big time next year.
On exactly WHAT platform? I am still waiting to hear what in the world you plan on running on....
The embarrassment that is the trump show. Blue collar still struggling. Healthcare and college. Russia

How did a Democrat win in Alabama.

Well who else are they going to vote for? They are not going to vote Democrat.

Who did all those women, blacks, muslims, mexicans and college kids vote for last year? They stayed home instead of showing up for Hillary.

Who did they vote for in 2010 midterms when Obama wasn't on the ticket? They stayed home.

But us liberals and democrats are going to show up big time next year.

^^^^ How is this relation to the OP and my comment? It is about Trump supporters not the peoples who voted or did not vote and stay at home for Hillary or in 2010 I don't know about that situation.
A lot of trump supporters will stay home. Like Bernie supporters bannon supporters won’t show

Bannon supporters are Trump supporters and Trump supporters are Bannon supporters...I guess this is kind of like where there can only be ONE king of the mountain and its going to be President Trump unfortunately for Bannon

The Donald for all faults would be better than allowing a Democrat to win and then continue Obama's Leftist Agenda that Hillary would have if The Donald had not won.
You don’t sound as passionate. You sound like us Hillary supporters last year. If you’re not imagine moderates and independents

View attachment 169928

Odium, maybe people should wait a little while to see what happens next? This missile strike the other night could be a one off situation, you know after Obama kept dropping the ball about the Red Line, Trump has now perhaps reestablished the Red Line.

There are some troubling aspects to the lead up to what happened the other night, a lot of which involve Turkey and which in typical fashion the Propaganda MSM are not broadcasting and also a great deal of absolute hypocrisy from The Usual Suspects.

However maybe it would be better to just wait and see and hope it was just the reestablishing of the Red Line and not that anything more sinister is being planned such as Regime Change which would greatly benefit ISIS who would walk straight into the vacuum and take control of most if not all of Syria.

^^^^ What you mean like Bill Clinton who ordered bombing of innocents to distract from the Monica Lewinsky thing?

Maybe you forgot, but Trump promoted himself as being morally superior to the Clintons.
Oh, you did forget.

Compared to Bill and Hillary The Donald and his family are morally superior, then again even a sewer rat is morally superior to Bill Clinton.
How is don moral? His second wife said he raped her.

The "Alt-Right" is nothing but a dirty tricks creation by black bag operatives working for the DNC. Angelo John Gage is a freaking neo-Nazi and anarchist who is embraced mostly by the anarchist radical left.

View attachment 169928

Oh, you did forget.

How is don moral? His second wife said he raped her.

As for the rape charge.....when you quote facts please get them correct, it was his first wife Ivanna, during a divorce that she did not want.....hard to take the allegation seriously

the good news.......She backs him now.....

View attachment 169929
Bannon supporters are Trump supporters and Trump supporters are Bannon supporters...I guess this is kind of like where there can only be ONE king of the mountain and its going to be President Trump unfortunately for Bannon
Who gets custody of Sean Hannity? Let me guess.

^^^^ Stop Trolling Troll Boi. Politics Zone 2 is No Trolling.

Hey dumbass, you think the alt right is going to vote for the democrat? How fucking stupid are you?
Did we think Bernie fans would vote trump?

I know at least one, personally, that did. The really crazy...and many Bernie bots are freaking nuts, stick with crazy. She was sure Trump was more likely to do something about the chem trails than Hillary.

Forum List

Back