Trumps Bond $200,000, Whole New Set Of Restrictions Imposed

It wasn't. In this country a dispute is resolved in the courts. That's the end of the line even for an orange asshole with claims of a "stollen" election. He lost everyone of his cases. That should have been the end and would have been the end for anybody else but Trump. He couldn't let it go that he got voted out of office. And then he went on a crime spree. Deal with it like the man you wished you were.
You have the intellect of.a 20 watt light bulb

I'd be contemptuous towards it too if I were Trump given the way it's been manipulated against him and others within his sphere.

Free men should be contemptuous of bad law and even more so against Lawfare.

A sheep like yourself would not understand.
"LAWFARE"

Everyone drink!

Raffensburger testified before the special grand jury.
Yeah. The grand jury has only heard one side and only has to see enough to bring charges. That doesn't make Trump guilty. He's still innocent until proven guilty.

Yeah. The grand jury has only heard one side and only has to see enough to bring charges. That doesn't make Trump guilty. He's still innocent until proven guilty.
Did anybody claim different? The public isn't held to those judicial standards.

To this whole "the Dems cheated" thing: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Cough up the evidence or sit down.
There's been plenty but my guess is you'll see it finally for yourself if this goes to trial

I'm betting you'll still deny reality

He needs to beat 91 separate charges. I'm loving this because it's impossible. Trump is fucked.
wheAjzLpuhpQ.png

Forum List

Back