Trump's brand is crap following his riot

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Of course, his properties were already in major distress thanks to his behavior, and botched response on the COVIDS.
His riot was the knockout blow, and now other golf resort companies are circling like vultures waiting to pick up new assets for pennies on the dollar.
Simply removing his name will result in an immediate doubling of value, and of course no one wants to loan him money.
I'll give it 6 months to play out - Won't be fun for Dumpster Don. The chickens are home to roost. ;)

Of course, his properties were already in major distress thanks to his behavior, and botched response on the COVIDS.
His riot was the knockout blow, and now other golf resort companies are circling like vultures waiting to pick up new assets for pennies on the dollar.
Simply removing his name will result in an immediate doubling of value, and of course no one wants to loan him money.
I'll give it 6 months to play out - Won't be fun for Dumpster Don. The chickens are home to roost. ;)

Point of note:

Deutsche Bank is completely full of s***. This is the same bank that has been found guilty of laundering criminal Russian money twice in the last decade or so, and is currently under investigation for it again. What does this tell us? It tells us they make a LOT more money from their criminal activities than it costs them to pay the fines (which are in the billions of dollars, think about that).

If the right suitor comes calling to guarantee loans to the mentally ill ex-president, they will find a way to lend to him again. In a heartbeat.

Point of note:

Deutsche Bank is completely full of s***. This is the same bank that has been found guilty of laundering criminal Russian money twice in the last decade or so, and is currently under investigation for it again. What does this tell us? It tells us they make a LOT more money from their criminal activities than it costs them to pay the fines (which are in the billions of dollars, think about that).

If the right suitor comes calling to guarantee loans to the mentally ill ex-president, they will find a way to lend to him again. In a heartbeat.
A criminal bank is the only one that would lend to you-know-who.

The TRUMP Brand is in shambles
It once stood for luxury and first class treatment. People bragged about staying at a TRUMP hotel or playing at a TRUMP golf course.

Nobody wants to admit patronizing Trump. MAGA would gladly patronize Trump. But they cannot afford and would not be welcome at Trump properties

Point of note:

What's the latest on Deutsche having to turn over documents related to Rump and his shady business loans in which he exaggerated assets to get loans and devalued them for tax purposes? I was thinking they were ordered to hand them over.

I did find this. Yep, they are corrupt as hell:

Trump’s Banker at Deutsche Bank Was Ousted for a Real Estate Deal
New regulatory records show the bank found that Rosemary Vrablic had engaged in undisclosed investment activity involving a client.​
Former President Donald J. Trump’s longtime banker at Deutsche Bank was pushed out of her job in December following an internal investigation that concluded that she did business with a client without properly disclosing it, according to regulatory records that were made public on Wednesday.​
Deutsche Bank’s review found that Rosemary Vrablic, a senior private banker and managing director in its wealth management business in New York, “engaged in undisclosed activities related to a real estate investment,” including buying a property “from a client-managed entity,” the bank said in records filed with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.​
The records said Ms. Vrablic, who left the bank in December, was “permitted to resign.”​

Hey DrLove, love your tagline by Voltaire, I know where it was mentioned this morning.

As far as the Trump crime family is concerned, this is what the CIA once coined Blowback , although this is the kind of blowback that does not include political violence, this is the economic repercussions that result from political violence, a political violence that was cultivated and directed by Donald John Trump.

The TRUMP Brand is in shambles
It once stood for luxury and first class treatment. People bragged about staying at a TRUMP hotel or playing at a TRUMP golf course.

Nobody wants to admit patronizing Trump. MAGA would gladly patronize Trump. But they cannot afford and would not be welcome at Trump properties

Nope, the poorly educated unwashed would not welcome even if they COULD afford it. And the days of charging the Secret Service and other Mar-a-Lago golf travel related guests double the normal rack rate are over, as are the influx of foreign dignitaries and fat cat donors at the DC property.

No mas on the grifting off the presidency for Don the Con - He's in quite a bind, although he was able to fleece the gullible for a few hundred million with his phony PAC. But that income source is drying up now that the evangelical suckers know he can no longer help them.

What's the latest on Deutsche having to turn over documents related to Rump and his shady business loans in which he exaggerated assets to get loans and devalued them for tax purposes? I was thinking they were ordered to hand them over.
They gave up the booty to the Manhattan prosecutors.

I expect to hear from the SDNY real soon, from Cy Vance and from Letitia James. Subpoenas are about to fly now that Bill Barr can no longer slow down their investigations.

Let's be honest people. If BLM stormed the capital, not only would democrats give them all a pass, they would bail them out and encourage more.

All of America knew that he had spent the prior four years turning his flock into Jihadis.

But, the trial did an excellent job of exposing his sociopathic behaviors during and after the terrorist attack.

And now, the upcoming investigations and trials will expose him further.

I'm pretty comfy with what that portends for the future.

It's amazing how the left maintains such a level of hatred for the former president. Republicans didn't give a damn what happened to Barry Sotoro Hussein Obama. Barry was a lawyer without a practice who never met a payroll or took a financial risk or built something. He didn't have a freaking dime that wasn't donated by some radical group or skimmed from a fund that he and his domestic terrorist buddy administered.

It's amazing how the left maintains such a level of hatred for the former president.
Cultism on display. The delusion you have sold yourself is that people rip Trump's behavior because they hate him.

You have gone so far down the rabbit hole, you have lost touch with the simple fact of reality:

People hate Trump BECAUSE of his deplorable behavior. They don't find his behavior deplorable BECAUSE they hate him.

Pure cultism has blinded all of you to the obvious.

I believe you are wrong

I believe you are wrong

Do you follow a lot of male underwear models on Twitter?

I believe you are wrong

Do you follow a lot of male underwear models on Twitter?

I had no idea what his job was, now the question how did you know?

Forum List

Back