Trump's BS boast he created the greatest economy in history

Data shows what Trump his laid claim to started before he even showed up and as for being the 'greatest in history' again, data shows other periods were better...US economy under Trump: The greatest ever?
You and the BBC Libtrard Journos are idiots.

Trump attained the highest rate of employment, in total numbers and as a percent of the working population, with the highest GDP numbers and highest Market levels as well.

Your idiots at the BuberBunglerCrapathon were talking rate of growth, and Trump still beats any one else with unadjusted tweaked numbers.

So to summarize your post: WAAAAA WAAAAAA Trump is a Meany! ORANGE MAN BAD!
"Trump attained the highest rate of employment, in total numbers and as a percent of the working population, with the highest GDP numbers and highest Market levels as well."

What blithering idiocy.

We had a record number of employment under Obama too. We had record highs in the market under Obama too. We had a record high percentage of employment under Clinton.

And highest GDP numbers under Impeached Trump? That claim proves you're delirious. Impeached Trump never had a year above 3%. He never had a quarter above 3.5%, the only president to achieve that.

Seriously, why are you pretending to care?
I care when I see schmucks lie like that.
I presume no business wants to invest in your area.
Regions where police can do their job and not be convicted by a jury are booming.
LOL

What the fuck does that have to do with national unemployment and GDP??
I'll pretend you're not as stupid as that post.
There are locales where, due to crime and high insurance rates, no one wants to start a business and where businesses have left
Dumbfuck, we're not taking about "locales." We're taking about the nation. National employment. National GDP. If you can’t keep up, stay out.
Dumbfuck...National employment is based on totaling up locales and the most highly populated locales are where Liberal scum commit the most violent crimes.
GDP has zero to do with the individual.
GDP is a Rush Limbaugh, rolled-up statistic.
When GW, who you hated because of the letter R, was president, GDP was skyrocketing because Wall Street was off-shoring jobs.

By the way, did I mention you're a dishonest idiot?
Dumbfuck, I don't give a shit how they calculate it. No one is talking about your bumfuck locale. We're talking about national employment and national GDP.

If you wanna talk about something else, start your own thread on it and maybe someone will talk to you about it.

Why on Earth do you think your cognitive dissonance is my problem??
Pathetic response, dishonest idiot.
If you don't want to be bitch slapped by facts that prove you're a dishonest idiot, don't post your usual stupidity.
So you can't help yourself to stop trying to divert the thread, can you?
The fact that you hated GW when he had record GDP proves you have no idea what GDP means to actual individuals.
It means nothing!

Even before the pandemic trump couldn't hit 3% gdp growth. With all his policies in place GDP growth took a big drop in 2019 even with a trillion dollar deficit and really low interest rates. That's not impressive.

Data shows what Trump his laid claim to started before he even showed up and as for being the 'greatest in history' again, data shows other periods were better...US economy under Trump: The greatest ever?

Trump attained the highest rate of employment, in total numbers and as a percent of the working population, with the highest GDP numbers and highest Market levels as well.

Your idiots at the BuberBunglerCrapathon were talking rate of growth, and Trump still beats any one else with unadjusted tweaked numbers.

"Trump attained the highest rate of employment, in total numbers and as a percent of the working population, with the highest GDP numbers and highest Market levels as well."

What blithering idiocy.

We had a record number of employment under Obama too. We had record highs in the market under Obama too. We had a record high percentage of employment under Clinton.

And highest GDP numbers under Impeached Trump? That claim proves you're delirious. Impeached Trump never had a year above 3%. He never had a quarter above 3.5%, the only president to achieve that.

Regions where police can do their job and not be convicted by a jury are booming.
LOL

There are locales where, due to crime and high insurance rates, no one wants to start a business and where businesses have left
Dumbfuck, we're not taking about "locales." We're taking about the nation. National employment. National GDP. If you can’t keep up, stay out.
Dumbfuck...National employment is based on totaling up locales and the most highly populated locales are where Liberal scum commit the most violent crimes.
When GW, who you hated because of the letter R, was president, GDP was skyrocketing because Wall Street was off-shoring jobs.

Dumbfuck, I don't give a shit how they calculate it. No one is talking about your bumfuck locale. We're talking about national employment and national GDP.

If you wanna talk about something else, start your own thread on it and maybe someone will talk to you about it.

If you don't want to be bitch slapped by facts that prove you're a dishonest idiot, don't post your usual stupidity.
The fact that you hated GW when he had record GDP proves you have no idea what GDP means to actual individuals.
It means nothing!
He sure increased deficits and left a huge mess.

What blithering idiocy.

Is there any level of economic activity, that it would cause you to support Trump, or even just admit that he did a good job?
I've already admitted he had done a good job. Unfortunately, that came to a crashing halt this year.

I am shocked to hear you say that. utterly shocked.

Well, in that case, the covid lockdowns are obviously the cause of the economic downturn. He put lives ahead of the economy.

I take it you are pushing him to end the lockdowns then?
The lock downs are far from the only cause. As far as pushing for an end to them, I'd keep them in place until either there's a vaccine or until the virus subsides on its own.

1. Agreed. The economic cycle was overdue for a down swing. But like you said, Trump had done a good job.

2. Well, the lockdowns are certainly going to inhibit any attempt at restarting the economy so, make you choice and take your lumps, but don't blame Trump if the cause is the lockdown you support.
Yes, they do inhibit the economy, but so did his stimulus, which kept people unemployed longer. So does people self-restricting going out even where there is no lock down.

So, really hard to judge his economic performance, in this period of his administration.

We can look at his earlier work, or we can look at other factors.

Giving him minuses for not having a good economy during a pandemic, seems unfair and unreasonable.

For the purposes of full disclosure, short term economic performance is not going to be a factor in my decision making.
There are many reasons beyond just the economy for making a decision. But speaking of the economy, he's a large part of why we're where we are. That's on him, even though he embarrassingly denies any responsibility.

I don't see how. He inherited an aging upswing and managed to reinvigorate it, and extend it. That is about as much as could be expected of whom ever was in office.

imo, the rise in lower end wages, was very exciting. I hope to see what happens with that, once the convid passes.
The rise in lower wages was from min wage hikes. Not trump policy.
Wage hikes from dropping Trespassers and hiring Americans.
Nope, lots of min wage increases.
I'm sure you know this by talking to people and seeing a change in who's now in the workforce.
You're so full of shit.
It's common sense....
Do you know where you live when you make $7.25 an hour...in a slum.
Do you make $7.25 an hour?
The bottom are the only people who had noticeable wage increases. The bottom gets increases from min wage increases. Common sense. You are embarrassing yourself again.

What blithering idiocy.

Is there any level of economic activity, that it would cause you to support Trump, or even just admit that he did a good job?
I've already admitted he had done a good job. Unfortunately, that came to a crashing halt this year.

Well, in that case, the covid lockdowns are obviously the cause of the economic downturn. He put lives ahead of the economy.

The lock downs are far from the only cause. As far as pushing for an end to them, I'd keep them in place until either there's a vaccine or until the virus subsides on its own.

1. Agreed. The economic cycle was overdue for a down swing. But like you said, Trump had done a good job.

2. Well, the lockdowns are certainly going to inhibit any attempt at restarting the economy so, make you choice and take your lumps, but don't blame Trump if the cause is the lockdown you support.
Yes, they do inhibit the economy, but so did his stimulus, which kept people unemployed longer. So does people self-restricting going out even where there is no lock down.

So, really hard to judge his economic performance, in this period of his administration.

Giving him minuses for not having a good economy during a pandemic, seems unfair and unreasonable.

For the purposes of full disclosure, short term economic performance is not going to be a factor in my decision making.
There are many reasons beyond just the economy for making a decision. But speaking of the economy, he's a large part of why we're where we are. That's on him, even though he embarrassingly denies any responsibility.

I don't see how. He inherited an aging upswing and managed to reinvigorate it, and extend it. That is about as much as could be expected of whom ever was in office.

imo, the rise in lower end wages, was very exciting. I hope to see what happens with that, once the convid passes.
When min wage goes up, they all go up.
It would be pretty sad if a noobie got the min wage and was making more than an employee of two years.
LOL

Try explaining how a "noobie" can earn minimum wage but make more than someone there for 2 years??

I don't think you know what "minimum" means.

What blithering idiocy.

LOL

It means nothing!
Where do you live and how much do you make an hour?
If you don't answer, you're a phony.

Trump created the greatest economy in history,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
LOLOLOL

Was it the annual GDP that never hit 3% that was the greatest? Or was it the quarterly GDP that never exceeded 3.5% that was the greatest. Oh, I know, it's the negative 33% GDP that's the greatest.

What blithering idiocy.

I'm sure you know this by talking to people and seeing a change in who's now in the workforce.
You're so full of shit.
It's common sense....
Do you know where you live when you make $7.25 an hour...in a slum.
Do you make $7.25 an hour?
The bottom are the only people who had noticeable wage increases. The bottom gets increases from min wage increases. Common sense. You are embarrassing yourself again.
No, my friend, you are embarrassing yourself.
$7.25 an hour is a poverty wage regardless of where you lives.
That means you love public assistance.

Have you ever had to live on $7.25 an hour?

LOLOLOL

Was it the annual GDP that never hit 3% that was the greatest? Or was it the quarterly GDP that never exceeded 3.5% that was the greatest. Oh, I know, it's the negative 33% GDP that's the greatest.
GDP is meaningless when over 99% of it is on Wall Street. you dishonest idiot.

LOLOLOL

Wall street measures the economy silly

LOLOLOL

And 99+% of the GDP is held by Wall Street and the heads of Corporate America, not the people who actually work for a living.

What blithering idiocy.

LOL

It means nothing!
That doesn't matter at all. I could make up anything. The fact is the country is in ruin after 4 years of trump. Huge debt, recession, bailouts, closings, riots....

What blithering idiocy.

LOL

It means nothing!
LOLOL

GW?

As in Shrub??

He never had record GDP. WTF is wrong with you?

LOLOLOL

And 99+% of the GDP is held by Wall Street and the heads of Corporate America, not the people who actually work for a living.
Actually I made $1500.00 an hour on wall street today and I am not wall street or a corporate head.

You are just a jealous fool on welfare

LOLOLOL

GDP is meaningless has sure never been said by any economist. So denying every meaningful economic indicator is all you can do?

What blithering idiocy.

LOL

It means nothing!
That doesn't matter at all. I could make up anything. The fact is the country is in ruin after 4 years of trump. Huge debt, recession, bailouts, closings, riots....
Sure...whatever you say.
In the meanwhile, malls have reopened all over the country.

LOLOLOL

Actually I made $1500.00 an hour on wall street today and I am not wall street or a corporate head.

Oh, come on!
You hate me because I'm a Jew.
Actually...you're jealous because I'm a Jew.

LOLOLOL

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

What blithering idiocy.

LOL

It means nothing!
Sure...whatever you say.
In the meanwhile, malls have reopened all over the country.
Oh are they? Well that means so much.... So you think all is good? That is funny.

Forum List

Back