Trump's cabinet meeting...WTF???

It is funny how many people here live in a fantasy internet bubble. Do you folks touting this Trump cabinet meeting story realize that out in the real world, this isn't a small story, it is no story at all? Purely driven by the internet, including here, for people who need to stroke themselves with the Trump-bashing story of the day, meantime, the real story you've completely missed---- while you have been jacking off to this non-issue, while you weren't looking, you've been dealt a death blow. HaHaHaHaHa! Itinerant morons!

Oh, what a dark, empty, shallow, useless life you must lead. You live to hate a guy you've never met, don't even know, who has barely begun to do his job, and are so brainwashed you already think you know him and everything he will do and how he will do it in the future.

You shouldn't be taking this so seriously. It all over the internet and the world is laughing at your hero!
Man, am I happy I'm not you!

Don't worry, I will be just fine. Whatever this story is about, I know it is just another media-created spin that if it were Obama doing it, would be highly touted and revered. I don't pay attention to anything the internet tells me, I actually judge things for myself. The more people ridicule Trump for not being another cookie-cutter stuffed suit, the better I know he is doing his job.

You seem not understand, only Donald and Kim Jong-Um would do that! Think about that!

You seem not understand, yoo too stupid not speak even English to understand anything at all!

I just wanted to say, Mr. President, that is will always be my honor, to reply in the affirmative to your assistant, when he calls me to ask me each week, if you can spank me and call me "Sally".

But the most intense moment of this bizarre round table was when Chief of Staff Reince Preibus stepped up to the plate. Like many of his colleagues, Preibus is reportedly on thin ice with Trump, so he prostrated himself before the president like a medieval courier who can hear the executioner polishing his axe: "On behalf of the entire senior staff around you, Mr. President, we thank you for the opportunity and the blessing that you've given us to serve your agenda and the American people. And we're continuing to work very hard every day to accomplish these goals."

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

What the heck was that? Taking turns praising & thanking Trump. Really. I nearly threw up.
It was nauseating... grownups with their noses so far up His arse that they could hardly breathe... a regular Gay Boys in Bondage film preview...

Mebbe if they wore their Speedos around their ears...

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch... what a Freak Show.

Last edited:
Oh, what a dark, empty, shallow, useless life you must lead. You live to hate a guy you've never met, don't even know, who has barely begun to do his job, and are so brainwashed you already think you know him and everything he will do and how he will do it in the future.

can I get you a tissue "Jejune triggered souffle" you know going through life "sad weak bimbo and submissive to some Orange Freak" is undignified

Poor Chucky.....down to doing his own SNL skits....only even lamer than SNL.

It is funny how many people here live in a fantasy internet bubble. Do you folks touting this Trump cabinet meeting story realize that out in the real world, this isn't a small story, it is no story at all? Purely driven by the internet, including here, for people who need to stroke themselves with the Trump-bashing story of the day, meantime, the real story you've completely missed---- while you have been jacking off to this non-issue, while you weren't looking, you've been dealt a death blow. HaHaHaHaHa! Itinerant morons!
LOL Well now, this non-story is all over the news channels, with video showing each of the sycophants kissing the fat senile old clown's ass.

can I get you a tissue "Jejune triggered souffle" you know going through life "sad weak bimbo and submissive to some Orange Freak" is undignified

Poor Chucky.....down to doing his own SNL skits....only even lamer than SNL.

Poor fat senile old orange clown demonstrating what sad lying ass kissers you and those in his cabinet are.

I like how liberals pretend the Hussein's staff and cabinet weren't just an army of yes-men that fawned over every chance to meet the "historic President".

You shouldn't be taking this so seriously. It all over the internet and the world is laughing at your hero!
Man, am I happy I'm not you!

Don't worry, I will be just fine. Whatever this story is about, I know it is just another media-created spin that if it were Obama doing it, would be highly touted and revered. I don't pay attention to anything the internet tells me, I actually judge things for myself. The more people ridicule Trump for not being another cookie-cutter stuffed suit, the better I know he is doing his job.

You seem not understand, only Donald and Kim Jong-Um would do that! Think about that!

You seem not understand, yoo too stupid not speak even English to understand anything at all!

Ouch! You really told me and thing or two! :laugh:

It was the first full cabinet meeting of Trump's Cabinet after 6 months thanks to liberal democrats obstruction It's traditional to open the first cabinet meeting this way with speeches by the Secretaies to point out what their plans are. Obama had his, so has every other President. Usually they are ignored by the MSM, but they decided to use this opportunity to ridicule the President.

No, the only talking points here are what the people in cabinet meeting said. The fact that you 'Conservatives' defend that meeting shows that you are no better than the people in Italy and Germany that empowered Mussolini and Hitler. In all of American History, there has never been an ass kissing session in a public cabinet meeting like that one. It is what one would expect in North Korea today.
Hope your panties get untwisted soon.

It was the first full cabinet meeting of Trump's Cabinet after 6 months thanks to liberal democrats obstruction It's traditional to open the first cabinet meeting this way with speeches by the Secretaies to point out what their plans are. Obama had his, so has every other President. Usually they are ignored by the MSM, but they decided to use this opportunity to ridicule the President.
Dumb ass, nobody could ridicule that cabinet meeting as well as the people that attended it and spent their time praising the fat senile old orange clown as if he were a deity.

Everything not leftist is bizarre to leftists, what's new? The libs were so hoping the cabinet would abandon Trump so sniveling is all they can do. Poor little snowflakes.
Dumb ass, that cabinet meeting was truly bizarre. There is not other words that fit it. I hope that every person that took part is permanently removed from the American Political scene. That kind of public ass kissing has no place in this nation.
Odd comment seeing as how so many were so dedicated to polishing every turd Obama gave birth to. The entire left wing media fawned over him with a school girl crush and a Trump cabinet meeting upsets your sensitivities? LOL

Dumb ass, nobody could ridicule that cabinet meeting as well as the people that attended it and spent their time praising the fat senile old orange clown as if he were a deity.
They praised him or ridiculed him? Stick with a talking point.

Forum List

Back