Trump's chances of winning would increase if he did not say one more thing before the election

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump's chances of winning would increase if he did not say one more thing before the election.
People liked what they heard from Vance. He was not the attack dog he has been requested to be by the Trump campaign. He did not use the Trump style of name calling. Trump talks about himself, not the issues. Vance talked about the issues.
Once Trump starts making headlines it will erase the poitives from Vance.

Vance was right in 2016, Trump is like Hitler

Keep talking Don. Please keep talking

Trump's chances of winning would increase if he did not say one more thing before the election.
People liked what they heard from Vance. He was not the attack dog he has been requested to be by the Trump campaign. He did not use the Trump style of name calling. Trump talks about himself, not the issues. Vance talked about the issues.

same could be said of kammie

1727894571593.png

Shhhhhh

You'll screw up the plan.

WW

Your words..."He was not the attack dog he has been requested to be by the Trump campaign"
Do you have a a linked source to this accusation? I've haven't heard this at all?

Your words..."He was not the attack dog he has been requested to be by the Trump campaign"
Do you have a a linked source to this accusation? I've haven't heard this at all?

His source is his own ass. As in pulled out of.

It is from my own observation. If anyone heard his in last nights debate and compare that to him ranting about immigrants eating pet, the no kis cat woman thin, How can you not see it?

Hmm....

I still say his bit about pets actually helped him. Don't fuck with our pets man, this is America.

Well, we haven't seen October's surprise yet, perhaps the Democracks are saving it (them) for November?

Forum List

Back