Trumps coal come back ..

Dumb fucks are trying to create horsewhip jobs in an automotive economy. That's what you tards look and sound like.

You are willing to give up on hundreds of thousands of jobs, just because you don't like the people that have them.
87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. If that doesn't clue you in, then what does?

It tells me that automation is certainly part of the problem. NOt that I trust your numbers.

Hilarious. This is exactly what Trump and your propagandists depend on. They count on you ignoring FACTS and bleeving their BULLSHIT.

Well before Trump was any more than a real estate guy, I learned the hard way that you lefties lie, a lot.

And you are the propagandist here.

Dumb fucks are trying to create horsewhip jobs in an automotive economy. That's what you tards look and sound like.

You are willing to give up on hundreds of thousands of jobs, just because you don't like the people that have them.
87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. If that doesn't clue you in, then what does?

It tells me that automation is certainly part of the problem. NOt that I trust your numbers.

Hilarious. This is exactly what Trump and your propagandists depend on. They count on you ignoring FACTS and bleeving their BULLSHIT.

Well before Trump was any more than a real estate guy, I learned the hard way that you lefties lie, a lot.

I'm not a leftie, retard. I am a lifelong conservative Republican. That's why I hate Trump.

And I find it the height of irony and humor that a defender of Trump accuses others of lying a lot. :lol:

You ever notice Trump spends more time bashing Republicans than he does Democrats?

That's the one thing that is consistent about him. Back when he was a registered Democrat, he bashed Republicans.

best of luck to the miners, holding on to something is important.

Awaiting Trump's coal comeback, miners reject retraining

as long as natural gas is so abundant, cheap, and clean, Trump wont ever have any impact on coal.
R24 Hour a day mining

Increased automation guarantees a bleak outlook for Trump’s promises to coal miners

Coal Mining Jobs Trump Would Bring Back No Longer Exist

Just more of Trump's sheeple screaming to be the first to be fuked. Not only aren't the jobs not coming back, Republicans want to abolish their healthcare. So they will be truly and deeply fuked from about every way possible.

But it's OK. Trump hates blacks just like they do. They still have a lot that keeps them together.

Do you already have your excuses ready for when employment numbers show an increase in coal jobs?
I have no doubt people will be hired. Just not "THOSE" people.

No, they'll hire engineers, programmers, technicians and so on. Why hire uneducated people when you can program machines that don't get black lung, never get sick and don't sue? Duh!

Because people have the experience and training and your mine is not set up for robots.

Your dislike of people without college degrees is a personal problem. Of yours. Get over it.
Your mine is not set up for robots?

Oh my.

Twenty four hour a day mining with robots

Robotics & Intelligent Systems in Mining | RoboMine - TechnoMine

1 in 4 Mining Companies Are Considering Drones

I'm not a leftie, retard. I am a lifelong conservative Republican. That's why I hate Trump.

And I find it the height of irony and humor that a defender of Trump accuses others of lying a lot. :lol:

You ever notice Trump spends more time bashing Republicans than he does Democrats?

Yeah, that's not credible.

[
There's a big difference between lying about creating jobs, and creating jobs, retard. Trump is the latter, and you are too stupid to see it.
Trump is indeed the latter, Obama the former. Even a fudge-packer gets things right on occasion.
Obama was a different breed of huckster. He wrote checks the American people couldn't cash.

It only looks that way to you because you are trapped in a whirlwind of lies and logical fallacies and confirmation biases.

If you actually took me at face value, you'd see in an instant I am what I say I am.

[
There's a big difference between lying about creating jobs, and creating jobs, retard. Trump is the latter, and you are too stupid to see it.
Trump is indeed the latter, Obama the former. Even a fudge-packer gets things right on occasion.
Obama was a different breed of huckster. He wrote checks the American people couldn't cash.
You have no idea if you're pitching or catching.

best of luck to the miners, holding on to something is important.

Awaiting Trump's coal comeback, miners reject retraining

as long as natural gas is so abundant, cheap, and clean, Trump wont ever have any impact on coal.
Robotics, driverless tech are taking over mining jobs

Increased automation guarantees a bleak outlook for Trump’s promises to coal miners

Just more of Trump's sheeple screaming to be the first to be fuked. Not only aren't the jobs not coming back, Republicans want to abolish their healthcare. So they will be truly and deeply fuked from about every way possible.

But it's OK. Trump hates blacks just like they do. They still have a lot that keeps them together.

Do you already have your excuses ready for when employment numbers show an increase in coal jobs?

No, they'll hire engineers, programmers, technicians and so on. Why hire uneducated people when you can program machines that don't get black lung, never get sick and don't sue? Duh!

Because people have the experience and training and your mine is not set up for robots.

Your dislike of people without college degrees is a personal problem. Of yours. Get over it.

Oh my.

This truck is the size of a house and doesn’t have a driver

None of that justifies giving up on those jobs now.

[
I know that every pseudocon tard on this forum is catching Trump right up the ass.

I just like kicking them in the crotch while he fucks them. :lol:

At least I tell them I am kicking them in the crotch. Trump tells them he is injecting them with vitamins.

You cite a development that took over 200 years as though that is a reason for a man to give up on a good job he has a very good chance of getting back.

A “good job”?

That’s a laugh!

No, it is not. It's a hard job, but one that pays well. What part of that is funny to you?

It’s a disgusting, filthy, dangerous job I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy.

Obviously there are quite a number of people that disagree. They want those jobs. Why should they be tossed under the bus?

[
I know that every pseudocon tard on this forum is catching Trump right up the ass.

I just like kicking them in the crotch while he fucks them. :lol:
Then why is it you that's in a butt-hurt tizzy? It could be Trump, or your lifestyle choices I suppose.

Robotics, driverless tech are taking over mining jobs

Oh my.

This truck is the size of a house and doesn’t have a driver

None of that justifies giving up on those jobs now.
The best thing coal miners can do is surrender to reality and start moving into other fields as soon as possible.

Or suffer some more.

You want them to deny reality and suffer more.

That's just stupid.

It only looks that way to you because you are trapped in a whirlwind of lies and logical fallacies and confirmation biases.

If you actually took me at face value, you'd see in an instant I am what I say I am.

Everything I see from you, is standard lefty shit.

I've seen NOTHING to indicate that you are even a moderate relatively sane lefty, let alone a Republican.

98 percent of Americans were farmers.

You know what their descendants are doing now?

Software coding. Building computers and roads and skyscrapers and microchips and nanotubes and pharmaceuticals. Selling cell phones. Managing hotels. Brokering corporate mergers. Making other things.

You backward looking fools would still be trying to hold them back on the farm if you had your way.

That's what you and Trump are doing to coal miners.

Everything I see from you, is standard lefty shit.

I've seen NOTHING to indicate that you are even a moderate relatively sane lefty, let alone a Republican.
That's because you are trapped in a confirmation bias about me. You only see what you want to see.

It's a common affliction with pseudocons.

No American miner should be making less than 50 dollars per hour plus free healthcare as they are surrendering their health when below ground otherwise they are being mistreated. Ah make it 75 bucks an hour.

No American miner should be making less than 50 dollars per hour plus free healthcare as they are surrendering their health when below ground otherwise they are being mistreated. Ah make it 75 bucks an hour.
They should be paid what the market will bear.

There has been an ever diminishing number of coal mining jobs for over 80 years. So the coal employment market is extremely soft.

A software coder makes 60 bucks an hour, though!

Forum List

Back