Trump's economy is booming—repealing tariffs will boost it even more

Explain what QE is? You fat loser.
Unlike you, I was man enough to admit I was wrong. Unlike you, I didn't try to pawn it off as a simple typing mistake.

Man up for once in your miserable life.

I told you it was an error and no you did not, Todd busted you. Fat loser. You don’t think I know that Trump won in 2016? LOL. Dumb fat loser.
Oh, and yes I did admit I was wrong...
Yes, I was wrong. Happens.
... you just can't stop lying.

AFTER Todd busted you.
So? Just like I busted you. How would I have known I was wrong if someone didn't point it out? Meanwhile, I admitted I was wrong You're not man enough to do that so instead, you invented some cockamamie story about how you meant "ran" when you said, "won."

:dance:
I said Ran! You never answered me through. Still waiting. Fat fuck.

Unlike you, I was man enough to admit I was wrong. Unlike you, I didn't try to pawn it off as a simple typing mistake.

Man up for once in your miserable life.

I told you it was an error and no you did not, Todd busted you. Fat loser. You don’t think I know that Trump won in 2016? LOL. Dumb fat loser.

AFTER Todd busted you.
So? Just like I busted you. How would I have known I was wrong if someone didn't point it out? Meanwhile, I admitted I was wrong You're not man enough to do that so instead, you invented some cockamamie story about how you meant "ran" when you said, "won."

I said Ran!
LOL

You just can't stop lying. Nope, you said, "won."

AzogtheDefiler: Bureau of Labor Statistics Data 9.4% in Nov 2015.

Golfing Gator: Why did you repeat what he just posted?

AzogtheDefiler: To illustrate that when Trump won it was 9.4% and now it is 6%.

You only changed your position to "ran" after a couple of posters here pointed out what a raging idiot you are. :badgrin:

AFTER Todd busted you.

I said Ran!
LOL

You just can't stop lying. Nope, you said, "won."

AzogtheDefiler: Bureau of Labor Statistics Data 9.4% in Nov 2015.

You only changed your position to "ran" after a couple of posters here pointed out what a raging idiot you are. :badgrin:

Who? Fellow raging leftists. But you have yet to answer me. How do you explain that?

AFTER Todd busted you.

LolNope, you said, "won."
You just can't stop lying, can ya, moron? You idiotically said "Trump won" in November, 2015...

AzogtheDefiler: Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

9.4% in Nov 2015.

(emphasis added to highlight AzogtheDefiler's lies and idiocies)

????? Not won when he ran. Are you going to answer me or not?
Aww, you poor thing, I already answered that.

But g'head, tell the thread again how trump won in 2015 and how the black unemployment rate has dropped 3.4 points under him. That was fucking hysterical.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Not what I said. I said it dropped since he ran. You believe what you want to. You thought QE was lowering interest rates that’s the real winner. Idiot.
You just can't stop lying, can ya, You said that was when "Trump won"...

9.4% in Nov 2015.

LOL

You're becoming increasingly desperate. Thanks for the concession. Imbecile, not only did I not deny he mentioned the environment in his manifesto, I even highlighted the context in which he did mention it. And just because he mentioned something in his manifesto, doesn't mean that's what turned him into a raging white nationalist. He also talked about his WASR-10 in his manifesto. Applying your brain-dead [il]logic to that means his weapon of choice made him a white nationalist. :cuckoo:

Meanwhile, he clearly stated the root of his white nationalism. He's against race mixing, at least with Hispanics, and believes they are going to make Texas Democrat.

LMAO you have lost it. Insane asylum for you. I broke Another one.

AFTER Todd busted you.

????? Not won when he ran. Are you going to answer me or not?

But g'head, tell the thread again how trump won in 2015 and how the black unemployment rate has dropped 3.4 points under him. That was fucking hysterical.

Not what I said. I said it dropped since he ran. You believe what you want to. You thought QE was lowering interest rates that’s the real winner. Idiot.

9.4% in Nov 2015.

LOL

You're becoming increasingly desperate. Thanks for the concession. Imbecile, not only did I not deny he mentioned the environment in his manifesto, I even highlighted the context in which he did mention it. And just because he mentioned something in his manifesto, doesn't mean that's what turned him into a raging white nationalist. He also talked about his WASR-10 in his manifesto. Applying your brain-dead [il]logic to that means his weapon of choice made him a white nationalist. :cuckoo:

Meanwhile, he clearly stated the root of his white nationalism. He's against race mixing, at least with Hispanics, and believes they are going to make Texas Democrat.

LOL

Keep dreaming. I replied in the wrong thead and deleted that in seconds. You must be clinging to my every post to catch that so fast.

AFTER Todd busted you.

9.4% in Nov 2015.

LOL

LOL

Keep dreaming. I replied in the wrong thead and deleted that in seconds. You must be clinging to my every post to catch that so fast.

You’re broken. Making more friends eh Fawn? I have Broken you and all because you could not answer a simple question. Need a hug?

9.4% in Nov 2015.

LOL

LOL

You’re broken. Making more friends eh Fawn? I have Broken you and all because you could not answer a simple question. Need a hug?
LOLOL

Did you really think I needed more evidence that you're crazy?

9.4% in Nov 2015.

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

You’re a broken little man. You cannot even answer a simple question. I feel very sorry for you. I will stop picking on you. Please accept my apologies.

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

You’re a broken little man. You cannot even answer a simple question. I feel very sorry for you. I will stop picking on you. Please accept my apologies.
Asked and answered. As always, you're free to go back and look at my answer.

LOL

LOLOL

Asked and answered. As always, you're free to go back and look at my answer.

LOL

My apologies, Fawn. I did not mean to hurt your feelings. Have a good night.

Trump has lied or made misleading statements nearly 11,000 times.

THAT is a lie. You are a liar regurgitating other liars.

The OP stands true and un-refuted::

08/04/19 07:00 AM EDT

You have probably heard the saying “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”
That saying could be applied to our economy right now. In this regard, it seems that President Trump can do almost no wrong, with the Dow and S&P 500 hitting all-time highs in July, job growth continuing to exceed expectations, and unemployment at a 50-year low.
The catalyst for this booming economy can be found in the president’s regulation slashing early in his presidency and his signing of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which put more money back in the hands of American companies and families

ME: Just a reminder of why we voted for Trump. Promises Made, Promises Kept!
A booming economy. And the wall is starting to go up. Unemployment is at a 50 year low. God Bless Donald J Trump!

Trump has lied or made misleading statements nearly 11,000 times.

THAT is a lie. You are a liar regurgitating other liars.

The OP stands true and un-refuted::

That saying could be applied to our economy right now. In this regard, it seems that President Trump can do almost no wrong, with the Dow and S&P 500 hitting all-time highs in July, job growth continuing to exceed expectations, and unemployment at a 50-year low.
The catalyst for this booming economy can be found in the president’s regulation slashing early in his presidency and his signing of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which put more money back in the hands of American companies and families

ME: Just a reminder of why we voted for Trump. Promises Made, Promises Kept!
A booming economy. And the wall is starting to go up. Unemployment is at a 50 year low. God Bless Donald J Trump!

You keep repeating yourself please stop you are clueless and delusional lol This whole god bless Trump is funny when God is exposing Trump and your blinded by this scum of a person.

You keep repeating yourself please stop.

I keep repeating the facts because of dumbfucks like you.

please stop.

Shut up moron.

Trump’s economy is booming, and Democrats can’t handle it
The jobs report drops, and what do they do? Run all the way back to Obama

Stop reposting the same crap you bitch you know nothing about politics.

You keep repeating yourself please stop.

I keep repeating the facts because of dumbfucks like you.

please stop.

Shut up moron.

The jobs report drops, and what do they do? Run all the way back to Obama
LOL

And by booming, you mean unemployment is down one percentage point as compared to what Obama handed trump and GDP is 0.4 points better than under Obama since Bush's Great Recession ended.

And by booming, you mean.......

Correction: "By booming, the author of the article means........."

Try reading the article you fuckface asshole.

And by booming, you mean.......

Correction: "By booming, the author of the article means........."

Try reading the article you fuckface asshole.

And again... unemployment is down one percentage point under trump from what Obama handed him and GDP is up just 0.4 points from what we had under Obama after Bush's Grear Recession. So if this is booming, so was Obama's economy.

One good month a booming economy does not make.

Its been two great years you lying sack of shit. Unemployment is at an all time low you liar.

All you people can do is lie.
It's been growing like this for 9½ years now. Glad to see you finally noticed.

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2010_2019_all_period_M07_data.gif
Freshly made right from your image editor! Well done.

He took it straight from the BLS website you lying sack of shit.

One good month a booming economy does not make.

Its been two great years you lying sack of shit. Unemployment is at an all time low you liar.

All you people can do is lie.
It's been growing like this for 9½ years now. Glad to see you finally noticed.

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2010_2019_all_period_M07_data.gif
Freshly made right from your image editor! Well done.

He took it straight from the BLS website you lying sack of shit.
Really, and you got that from his awesome accreditation of the graphic? From My perspective, its just a chart with no source at all. First rule of charts. Read what they say and understand their basis. A wildly jagged chart becomes a smooth line if the scale is adjusted, and all too frequently, that is exactly what happens with agenda-driven frontholes.

The second rule always cites the source.

Love your hate rhetoric though. Points for style.

Forum List

Back