Trump's economy is booming—repealing tariffs will boost it even more

And again... unemployment is down one percentage point under trump from what Obama handed him and GDP is up just 0.4 points from what we had under Obama after Bush's Grear Recession. So if this is booming, so was Obama's economy.

:dance:

What did Obama do to reduce unemployment? Still waiting.....
Asked and answered. Go back and read the answer I already gave you.

Small businesses flourishing under Trump.

View attachment 272885
Great, more trends that started under Obama.

Lowest home ownership in 50 years under Obama. Great trends....

Home ownership rates peaked in 2004 and have steadily declined since then with a few bumps along the way. They have gone up less than a half a percentage point under Trump.
There are a lot of reasons for the drop in home ownership rates and zero of them have to do with who is sitting in the White House

And by booming, you mean.......

Correction: "By booming, the author of the article means........."

Try reading the article you fuckface asshole.

08/04/19 07:00 AM EDT

You have probably heard the saying “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”
That saying could be applied to our economy right now. In this regard, it seems that President Trump can do almost no wrong, with the Dow and S&P 500 hitting all-time highs in July, job growth continuing to exceed expectations, and unemployment at a 50-year low.
The catalyst for this booming economy can be found in the president’s regulation slashing early in his presidency and his signing of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which put more money back in the hands of American companies and families
Layoffs

What did Obama do to reduce unemployment? Still waiting.....

View attachment 272885

LOL

Yeah, I'm sure Bush's Great Recession which dropped a nuke on the real estate markets and credit markets had nothing to do with that.

2s0blvo.jpg

So he had 7 years to turn that around. 50 years!!!!! LOL

You’re such an Obama sheep.

View attachment 272885

LOL

Yeah, I'm sure Bush's Great Recession which dropped a nuke on the real estate markets and credit markets had nothing to do with that.

2s0blvo.jpg

Home ownership rates have been going down since 2004.

Why is a higher home ownership rate a good thing?

View attachment 272885

LOL

2s0blvo.jpg

And again, a result of the nuke dropped on the real-estate and credit markets.

Is there a reason you're so intent on gumming my balls like this? You must like the taste.

Morgan Stanley: If the trade war escalates, a recession will be here in 9 months

If the U.S. continues to raise a wall of tariffs on Chinese goods in the coming months and China responds, expect a global recession in three quarters, Morgan Stanley said Monday.

“As we view the risk of further escalation as high, the risks to the global outlook are decidedly skewed to the downside,” Morgan Stanley chief economist Chetan Ahya said.

The firm believes a global recession will come in about nine months if the trade war further escalates through the U.S. raising tariffs to 25% “on all imports from China for 4-6 months,” Ahya said. “We would see the global economy entering recession in three quarters,” he said in a note to investors.

President Donald Trump on Thursday unexpectedly announced that, beginning Sept. 1, the U.S. will add levies of 10% on the remaining $300 billion in Chinese imports that had not previously faced duties. These new tariffs “raise downside risks significantly,” Ahya said.

“About two-thirds of goods tariffed in this round are consumer goods, which could lead to a more pronounced impact on the US as compared to earlier tranches,” Ahya said. “Trade tensions have pushed corporate confidence and global growth to multi-year lows.”

The Chinese yuan has already weakened below a key level, which Reuters reported came after the Chinese central bank set the midpoint of the yuan’s price against the dollar at its weakest level since December. Trump and some analysts attributed the currency’s weakening as retaliation by China, although the country’s central bank denied that it made the move as an intentional response.

“Global central banks, in particular the Fed and ECB, will provide additional monetary policy support,” Ahya said. “But these measures, while helpful in containing downside risks, will not be enough to drive a recovery until trade policy uncertainty dissipates.”

View attachment 272885

LOL

2s0blvo.jpg

Because it helps the economy as people buy stuff at Home Depot, hire contractors for home improvement jobs, hire plumbers to fix leaky faucets, hire lawn maintenance people, etc. Consumer spending is what really boosts the economy more than any other factor. As home owner you know that shit always needs to get done.

LOL

2s0blvo.jpg

Because it helps the economy as people buy stuff at Home Depot, hire contractors for home improvement jobs, hire plumbers to fix leaky faucets, hire lawn maintenance people, etc. Consumer spending is what really boosts the economy more than any other factor. As home owner you know that shit always needs to get done.
LOL

Dumbass, renters need plumbers too.

2s0blvo.jpg

View attachment 272885

LOL

2s0blvo.jpg

And again, a result of the nuke dropped on the real-estate and credit markets.

Is there a reason you're so intent on gumming my balls like this? You must like the taste.

Lowest in 50 years! 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you can tell us what Obama did to make that happen. I can't wait.
ACA...
The ACA killed home ownership.

This just gets funnier. And sadder.

Do you think it helped? Forced insurance purchasing.
Good gawd, come on.

Obama took over the effects of the Meltdown.

ACA...

Great, so then you should be able to show the decline worsened after ACA went into effect...

Morgan Stanley: If the trade war escalates, a recession will be here in 9 months

If the U.S. continues to raise a wall of tariffs on Chinese goods in the coming months and China responds, expect a global recession in three quarters, Morgan Stanley said Monday.

“As we view the risk of further escalation as high, the risks to the global outlook are decidedly skewed to the downside,” Morgan Stanley chief economist Chetan Ahya said.

The firm believes a global recession will come in about nine months if the trade war further escalates through the U.S. raising tariffs to 25% “on all imports from China for 4-6 months,” Ahya said. “We would see the global economy entering recession in three quarters,” he said in a note to investors.

President Donald Trump on Thursday unexpectedly announced that, beginning Sept. 1, the U.S. will add levies of 10% on the remaining $300 billion in Chinese imports that had not previously faced duties. These new tariffs “raise downside risks significantly,” Ahya said.

“About two-thirds of goods tariffed in this round are consumer goods, which could lead to a more pronounced impact on the US as compared to earlier tranches,” Ahya said. “Trade tensions have pushed corporate confidence and global growth to multi-year lows.”

The Chinese yuan has already weakened below a key level, which Reuters reported came after the Chinese central bank set the midpoint of the yuan’s price against the dollar at its weakest level since December. Trump and some analysts attributed the currency’s weakening as retaliation by China, although the country’s central bank denied that it made the move as an intentional response.

“Global central banks, in particular the Fed and ECB, will provide additional monetary policy support,” Ahya said. “But these measures, while helpful in containing downside risks, will not be enough to drive a recovery until trade policy uncertainty dissipates.”
Our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce Clause. We should be "making money not losing money on foreign policies."

Perhaps you can tell us what Obama did to make that happen.

I can't wait.

ACA...
LOLOLOL

Thanks for the laughs, dumbfuck.
thumbsup.gif

So if I own a small business and your force me to provide coverage for employees that before I did not have to and my profits are lower, you think I am going to buy a house?

ACA...

Good gawd, come on.

Obama took over the effects of the Meltdown.
I'm convinced he lacks even the minimal intellect required to comprehend that.

Forum List

Back