Trump's economy is booming—repealing tariffs will boost it even more

Lowest home ownership in 50 years under Obama. Great trends....
Perhaps you can tell us what Obama did to make that happen.

I can't wait.

ACA...
LOLOLOL

Thanks for the laughs, dumbfuck.
thumbsup.gif

So if I own a small business and your force me to provide coverage for employees that before I did not have to and my profits are lower, you think I am going to buy a house?
WTF?? You think folks live rent free if they don't own a house?

Perhaps you can tell us what Obama did to make that happen. I can't wait.
ACA...
The ACA killed home ownership.

This just gets funnier. And sadder.

Do you think it helped? Forced insurance purchasing.
Good gawd, come on.

Obama took over the effects of the Meltdown.
I'm convinced he lacks even the minimal intellect required to comprehend that.
Well, the alternate universe "news" only provides so much information.

ACA...

Good gawd, come on.

Yes and he had seven years to turn it around. Home prices increased 20% under him but home ownership declined to its lowest point in 50 YEARS! Record # of people on food stamps.

I can't wait.

ACA...
LOLOLOL

thumbsup.gif

So if I own a small business and your force me to provide coverage for employees that before I did not have to and my profits are lower, you think I am going to buy a house?
You may not, but persons in the healthcare sector may.

ACA...

Great, so then you should be able to show the decline worsened after ACA went into effect...

Lowest in 50 years. That is a fact. Look it up.

1533845498168.png

Check out the dip after 2014....WOW!!!! LOL

Great, more trends that started under Obama.

LOL

Yeah, I'm sure Bush's Great Recession which dropped a nuke on the real estate markets and credit markets had nothing to do with that.

2s0blvo.jpg

So he had 7 years to turn that around. 50 years!!!!! LOL

You’re such an Obama sheep.

Home ownership rates have been going down since 2004.

Why is a higher home ownership rate a good thing?

Because it helps the economy as people buy stuff at Home Depot, hire contractors for home improvement jobs, hire plumbers to fix leaky faucets, hire lawn maintenance people, etc. Consumer spending is what really boosts the economy more than any other factor. As home owner you know that shit always needs to get done.

All those things happen when someone rents a house. Only difference is who is paying.

Home ownership slowed the recovery from the 2008 recession as people could not move to where the jobs were due to not being able to sell their homes.

Today’s society is more mobile, the days of working for one company in the same town are over.

ACA...

Good gawd, come on.

I'm convinced he lacks even the minimal intellect required to comprehend that.

You keep blaming the meltdown but home prices increased 20%...so how do you explain that? Hmmmmm.... The Fed helped him out as well.

ACA...

Great, so then you should be able to show the decline worsened after ACA went into effect...

1533845498168.png

That chart should tell you something.

It should, but it clearly doesn't.

ACA...

1533845498168.png

They had been coming down for 10 year by 2014. Why do you ignore this fact and put all the blame on one man?

LOL

Yeah, I'm sure Bush's Great Recession which dropped a nuke on the real estate markets and credit markets had nothing to do with that.

2s0blvo.jpg

Because it helps the economy as people buy stuff at Home Depot, hire contractors for home improvement jobs, hire plumbers to fix leaky faucets, hire lawn maintenance people, etc. Consumer spending is what really boosts the economy more than any other factor. As home owner you know that shit always needs to get done.

All those things happen when someone rents a house. Only difference is who is paying.

Home ownership slowed the recovery from the 2008 recession as people could not move to where the jobs were due to not being able to sell their homes.

Today’s society is more mobile, the days of working for one company in the same town are over.

Except under Trump it is increasing. If I rent I doubt I'll hire a lawn guy or buy a new toilet or paint or hire a contractor to expand.

1533845498168.png

1533845498168.png

Yes, once Trump took over, home ownership began to increase. LOL.

1533845498168.png

They had been coming down for 10 year by 2014. Why do you ignore this fact and put all the blame on one man?

It was declining but it was lowest under his presidency in 50 YEARS! His sycophants want to give him all the credit but zero of the blame. Doesn't work that way. Bush was awful and BHO was actually worse. Amazing.

FoodStamp_Chart.jpg

LOL

2s0blvo.jpg

Except under Trump it is increasing. If I rent I doubt I'll hire a lawn guy or buy a new toilet or paint or hire a contractor to expand.

1533845498168.png

One half of one percentage point growth under Trump, and the trend up started before Trump.

And the rates are declining so far in 2019.

When you rent out a house you have to pay to have it fixed up after each renter, adding money to the economy. The renter has to keep the grass mowed and is just as likely to pay for it as the owner

I can't wait.

ACA...
LOLOLOL

thumbsup.gif

So if you owned a small business you were never required to provide coverage for your employees so your argument doesn't hold water.

1533845498168.png

It started to increase before Trump took over

1533845498168.png

It was declining but it was lowest under his presidency in 50 YEARS! His sycophants want to give him all the credit but zero of the blame. Doesn't work that way. Bush was awful and BHO was actually worse. Amazing.

FoodStamp_Chart.jpg

No, Obama was not worse than Bush II, but both sucked and are the worst two ever. Trump is only slightly better

1533845498168.png

One half of one percentage point growth under Trump, and the trend up started before Trump.

And the rates are declining so far in 2019.

When you rent out a house you have to pay to have it fixed up after each renter, adding money to the economy. The renter has to keep the grass mowed and is just as likely to pay for it as the owner

When I rented I paid for Nada sans the rent

I can't wait.

ACA...
LOLOLOL

thumbsup.gif

So if you owned a small business you were never required to provide coverage for your employees so your argument doesn't hold water.

Under ACA if you had more than 50 employees you were.

1533845498168.png

It started to increase before Trump took over

2016? So Obama is responsible for everything positive since 2008? OK

Forum List

Back