Trump's economy is booming—repealing tariffs will boost it even more

You keep repeating yourself please stop.

I keep repeating the facts because of dumbfucks like you.

please stop.

Shut up moron.

Trump’s economy is booming, and Democrats can’t handle it
The jobs report drops, and what do they do? Run all the way back to Obama
Trump’s economy is booming, and Democrats can’t handle it

Stop reposting the same crap you bitch you know nothing about politics.

You don’t know anything about the English language.

And by booming, you mean.......

Correction: "By booming, the author of the article means........."

Try reading the article you fuckface asshole.

08/04/19 07:00 AM EDT

You have probably heard the saying “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”
That saying could be applied to our economy right now. In this regard, it seems that President Trump can do almost no wrong, with the Dow and S&P 500 hitting all-time highs in July, job growth continuing to exceed expectations, and unemployment at a 50-year low.
The catalyst for this booming economy can be found in the president’s regulation slashing early in his presidency and his signing of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which put more money back in the hands of American companies and families
And again... unemployment is down one percentage point under trump from what Obama handed him and GDP is up just 0.4 points from what we had under Obama after Bush's Grear Recession. So if this is booming, so was Obama's economy.

:dance:

What did Obama do to reduce unemployment? Still waiting.....

One good month a booming economy does not make.

Its been two great years you lying sack of shit. Unemployment is at an all time low you liar.

All you people can do is lie.
It's been growing like this for 9½ years now. Glad to see you finally noticed.

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2010_2019_all_period_M07_data.gif
Freshly made right from your image editor! Well done.
Uh, no... downloaded from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In fact, their URL is even in the link to that image. Why do employment stats bother you?

That saying could be applied to our economy right now. In this regard, it seems that President Trump can do almost no wrong, with the Dow and S&P 500 hitting all-time highs in July, job growth continuing to exceed expectations, and unemployment at a 50-year low.
The catalyst for this booming economy can be found in the president’s regulation slashing early in his presidency and his signing of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which put more money back in the hands of American companies and families
And again... unemployment is down one percentage point under trump from what Obama handed him and GDP is up just 0.4 points from what we had under Obama after Bush's Grear Recession. So if this is booming, so was Obama's economy.

Asked and answered. Go back and read the answer I already gave you.

You never answered. If you did just post it again please.

Its been two great years you lying sack of shit. Unemployment is at an all time low you liar.

Uh, no... downloaded from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In fact, their URL is even in the link to that image. Why do employment stats bother you?
They don't bother Me. The graphic had no sourcing attributed to it. Its right out there for everyone to see. If its in the link, then you should have attributed it to the link, but you did not.

Also, is there a graph that shows the same numbers at a much lower altitude? You see, graphs are amazing propaganda tools. Set the parameters right and you can make them say anything you want them to.

The strong US economy is Trump's safety blanket
The strong US economy is Trump's safety blanket - CNNPolitics

Regardless of his trade wars with top US trading partners, the Mueller investigation or his threats to Iran and North Korea, the markets have performed for him. The unemployment rate has remained impressively low and the country's economic expansion has kept chugging toward a new record.
The US employment market made a surprisingly strong comeback in June after a weak May report, adding 224,000 jobs -- far more than analysts had predicted. If the gross domestic product keeps expanding through July, that will be more than 10 years -- 120 months -- of constant growth.

He took it straight from the BLS website you lying sack of shit.
Really, and you got that from his awesome accreditation of the graphic? From My perspective, its just a chart with no source at all. First rule of charts. Read what they say and understand their basis. A wildly jagged chart becomes a smooth line if the scale is adjusted, and all too frequently, that is exactly what happens with agenda-driven frontholes.

The second rule always cites the source.

Love your hate rhetoric though. Points for style.

I have been to their site many times, all their graphs have the same look.

You are just attempting to avoid the fact that jobs have been growing for nine years

Business Investment pretty strong under Trump?

upload_2019-8-5_8-9-33.png

He took it straight from the BLS website you lying sack of shit.
Really, and you got that from his awesome accreditation of the graphic? From My perspective, its just a chart with no source at all. First rule of charts. Read what they say and understand their basis. A wildly jagged chart becomes a smooth line if the scale is adjusted, and all too frequently, that is exactly what happens with agenda-driven frontholes.

The second rule always cites the source.

Love your hate rhetoric though. Points for style.

I have been to their site many times, all their graphs have the same look.

You are just attempting to avoid the fact that jobs have been growing for nine years
:itsok:

The strong US economy is Trump's safety blanket
The strong US economy is Trump's safety blanket - CNNPolitics

Regardless of his trade wars with top US trading partners, the Mueller investigation or his threats to Iran and North Korea, the markets have performed for him. The unemployment rate has remained impressively low and the country's economic expansion has kept chugging toward a new record.
The US employment market made a surprisingly strong comeback in June after a weak May report, adding 224,000 jobs -- far more than analysts had predicted. If the gross domestic product keeps expanding through July, that will be more than 10 years -- 120 months -- of constant growth.

Yep, 120 months, of which only 25% took place under the Trump admin.

Small businesses flourishing under Trump.

upload_2019-8-5_8-10-44.png

View attachment 272884

You have data that goes past 2016?

View attachment 272884

You have data that goes past 2016?

upload_2019-8-5_8-11-39.png

Fuck off, I don't repost for idiots who are too stupid to understand the first time I post something. That only convinces me you won't understand it even if I post it again. But my answer is still there and you're still capable of reading it again if you're interested.

View attachment 272885
Great, more trends that started under Obama.

Fuck off, I don't repost for idiots who are too stupid to understand the first time I post something. That only convinces me you won't understand it even if I post it again. But my answer is still there and you're still capable of reading it again if you're interested.

LOL

So
Angry.

View attachment 272885

Lowest home ownership in 50 years under Obama. Great trends....

View attachment 272885

Lowest home ownership in 50 years under Obama. Great trends....
LOL

Yeah, I'm sure Bush's Great Recession which dropped a nuke on the real estate markets and credit markets had nothing to do with that.

2s0blvo.jpg

Forum List

Back