Trump's economy is booming—repealing tariffs will boost it even more

The Fed certainly helped him but what specific policies of his helped? Black unemployment was 9.4% after he was in office for 7 yrs and became a lame duck.
9.4% ... down from 16.8%.

Yes and that was due to the Fed. What specifically did Obama do? Name one policy. Fed didn’t help Trump at all until now with their rate cut.
Already named it. Asking me again and again is only going to result in that same answer. And you know what it means when you repeat yourself but expect a different answer, don'tcha?

No you didn’t. You have not named ONE thing he did.
Liar
Yes, I did. I already named it. Keep asking though....

:abgg2q.jpg:

Bullshit. You don’t know just like you didn’t know what QE was. Idiot.

Aww, you poor thing, I already answered that.

But g'head, tell the thread again how trump won in 2015 and how the black unemployment rate has dropped 3.4 points under him. That was fucking hysterical.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Not what I said. I said it dropped since he ran. You believe what you want to. You thought QE was lowering interest rates that’s the real winner. Idiot.
You just can't stop lying, can ya, You said that was when "Trump won"...

AzogtheDefiler: Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

9.4% in Nov 2015.

Golfing Gator: Why did you repeat what he just posted?

AzogtheDefiler: To illustrate that when Trump won it was 9.4% and now it is 6%.

Yes. When dropped to 6% from when he ran? LOL. That was what I meant. Sometimes you make errors when you’re at the gym. I misspoke You truly believed QE was lowering rates. LOL
Lying buffoon, you first said "won," not "ran."

9.4% in Nov 2015.

Typo. You actually believed QE was lowering rates. I explained my error yours was that you’re an idiot
Well according to you, you really b'lieve trump was elected president in 2015. :lmao:

Not what I said. I said it dropped since he ran. You believe what you want to. You thought QE was lowering interest rates that’s the real winner. Idiot.

9.4% in Nov 2015.

Yes. When dropped to 6% from when he ran? LOL. That was what I meant. Sometimes you make errors when you’re at the gym. I misspoke You truly believed QE was lowering rates. LOL

9.4% in Nov 2015.

Typo. You actually believed QE was lowering rates. I explained my error yours was that you’re an idiot
Well according to you, you really b'lieve trump was elected president in 2015. :lmao:

No but Obama was a lame duck. So what did he do to go from 17% to 9.4%? Waiting...

9.4% in Nov 2015.

9.4% in Nov 2015.

No but Obama was a lame duck. So what did he do to go from 17% to 9.4%? Waiting...
Keep waiting... or... go back and read the answer I gave.

In the meantime, tell me again how trump won the election in 2015.

Libtards can't decide which lie to use.

Lie #1. The wonderful economy is due to what Obama did 3 years ago.

Lie #2. The economy sucks.

Pick a lie and stick with it.

That's all they do is lie, especially this dickless wonder Faun.

The OP stands Un-refuted:

08/04/19 07:00 AM EDT

You have probably heard the saying “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”
That saying could be applied to our economy right now. In this regard, it seems that President Trump can do almost no wrong, with the Dow and S&P 500 hitting all-time highs in July, job growth continuing to exceed expectations, and unemployment at a 50-year low.
The catalyst for this booming economy can be found in the president’s regulation slashing early in his presidency and his signing of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which put more money back in the hands of American companies and families

ME: Just a reminder of why we voted for Trump. Promises Made, Promises Kept!
A booming economy. And the wall is starting to go up. Unemployment is at a 50 year low. God Bless Donald J Trump![/QUOTE]

9.4% in Nov 2015.

Go back to what? Repost it. Already told you it was a typo.

9.4% in Nov 2015.

9.4% in Nov 2015.

Still waiting..Fawn? Come on little man.

9.4% in Nov 2015.

A typo? You mean you meant to type "2016," not "2015?"

9.4% in Nov 2015.

LOLOL

Keep repeating yourself.... this is fun. :mm:

That saying could be applied to our economy right now. In this regard, it seems that President Trump can do almost no wrong, with the Dow and S&P 500 hitting all-time highs in July, job growth continuing to exceed expectations, and unemployment at a 50-year low.
The catalyst for this booming economy can be found in the president’s regulation slashing early in his presidency and his signing of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which put more money back in the hands of American companies and families

A booming economy. And the wall is starting to go up. Unemployment is at a 50 year low. God Bless Donald J Trump!
You mean Obama's economy continues... Not to worry Trump will screw it up with his stupid tariffs and trade Wars...

A booming economy. And the wall is starting to go up. Unemployment is at a 50 year low. God Bless Donald J Trump!

Promises made ,Promises kept??????

Trump has lied or made misleading statements nearly 11,000 times.

Oh, and then there is this:
Economy added 164,000 jobs in July
The monthly jobs snapshot comes at the end of a wild week in which markets were rocked by a rate cut and a surprise announcement on tariffs.
funny how Obama's last two years more people got jobs than Trump's first two years, and 164000 is typical of Obama's economy. All Trump did was add trillions to the debt and to the inequality and crap upward Mobility we have now. I have to admit Republicans are great at making statistic ly. The average wages etcetera go up, most of it to the rich. Inequality just keeps getting worse kids...

You call this booming????

This is what our financial markets have done since Trump started the trade war...this is not booming, this is stagnation.

DJI up 1.59% . An annual growth rate of 1.04%
S&P up 4.33%. An annual growth rate of 2.84%
NASDAQ up 12.56%. An annual growth rate of 8.23%
SmallCap 2000 down 3.99. An annual growth rate of -2.62

Let's see. What are the effects of tariffs both on goods EXPORTED to China BY China and good IMPORTED from China.

BUT what was the tariff by China on US cars exported to China?
"When a car is sent to the United States from China, there is a Tariff to be paid of 2 1/2%. When a car is sent to China from the United States, there is a Tariff to be paid of 25%," Trump tweetedApril 9. "Does that sound like free or fair trade. No, it sounds like STUPID TRADE - going on for years!"
The United States does, in fact, pay a 25 percent tariff on cars sent to China, whereas China pays only 2.5 percent on cars coming into the United States.
Does China slap a 25 percent tariff on American cars?

9.4% in Nov 2015.

LOLOL

Keep repeating yourself.... this is fun. :mm:

I accept Your surrender

I meant to write ran not won.

I meant to write ran not won.

Even that is bullshit, you cannot give him credit for something that happened when he was just one face out of 17.

Even that is bullshit........

Shut up liar.

shockedcanadian ::

America is doing very well. China, Canada and others, mmmm, not so much.

The economy added 164,000 jobs in July, a decline from June but well above the 100,000 that is required to keep pace with growth in the working population.

The nation's unemployment rate stayed unchanged at 3.7 percent, still the lowest in almost 50 years, according to the latest employment snapshot released Friday by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The June figure was revised down from 224,000 to 193,000 positions added, and May was revised down by 10,000 jobs to 62,000.

Wall Street remained largely mute on the data, which comes at the end of a wild week in which markets were rocked by a rate cut and a surprise announcement on tariffs.

Even that is bullshit........

Shut up liar.

shockedcanadian ::

America is doing very well. China, Canada and others, mmmm, not so much.

The economy added 164,000 jobs in July, a decline from June but well above the 100,000 that is required to keep pace with growth in the working population.

The nation's unemployment rate stayed unchanged at 3.7 percent, still the lowest in almost 50 years, according to the latest employment snapshot released Friday by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The June figure was revised down from 224,000 to 193,000 positions added, and May was revised down by 10,000 jobs to 62,000.

Wall Street remained largely mute on the data, which comes at the end of a wild week in which markets were rocked by a rate cut and a surprise announcement on tariffs.

And July will be revised down also next month.

Along with an anemic 2.1% GDP growth.

Along with a financial market that has been stagnant for 557 days since the stupid trade war started.

Forum List

Back