Trump's economy is booming—repealing tariffs will boost it even more

Hey all you Trump brain dead loyalist morons - listen up: Who pays for those 3-TTT? (Trump's Terrible Tariffs)? Look in the nearest mirror - the answer right there ... and bone up on the meaning of tariff.

Hint: Tariff (
noun): A tax or duty to be paid on a particular class of imports or exports by the consumer not the producer.

Link that QE happened because of Obama. QE only happens when rates cannot go lower. You're so dumb. lmao
Ed posted rates had not gone lower under Obama and you asked for a link to that. I gave it to you and proved Ed was right and you're an idiot who didn't know that until I educated you.
I asked For a link that shows what Obama policies caused unemployment to decline. Go fuck off Fawn. You’re a loser who doesn’t know what QE is.

Why do you have to give the government credit for everything the private sector does?

I just asked for link that would show me specific Obama policies that reduced unemployment. Nothing more.

The Govt does not reduce unemployment, there is no specific policy that reduces unemployment no matter who the POTUS is.
And yet trump takes credit time and time again for reducing unemployment among blacks latinoes and all people
He 's like the rooster crowing in the morning thinking he's the reason the sun rises

Link? Provide the link please.
A link to what? That the Fed never raised the federal fund rate under Obama but did under trump (during the best economy evah!)...

October 29, 2008 1.00
December 16, 2008 0 - 0.25
Date of Rate Change Rate (%)
December 16, 2015 0.25 - 0.5
December 14, 2016 0.5 - 0.75
March 15, 2017 0.75 - 1.00
June 14, 2017 1.00 - 1.25
December 13, 2017 1.25 - 1.50
March 21, 2018 1.50 - 1.75
June 13, 2018 1.75 - 2.00
September 26, 2018 2.00 - 2.25
December 19, 2018 2.25 - 2.50
July 31, 2019 2.00 - 2.25

Fed Funds Target Rate History (Historical)

Link that QE happened because of Obama. QE only happens when rates cannot go lower. You're so dumb. lmao
Ed posted rates had not gone lower under Obama and you asked for a link to that. I gave it to you and proved Ed was right and you're an idiot who didn't know that until I educated you.
I asked For a link that shows what Obama policies caused unemployment to decline. Go fuck off Fawn. You’re a loser who doesn’t know what QE is.
Dumbfuck...

edthecynic: As you well know the FED never lowered rates under Obama, and if you never heard of Obama's Stimulus Package you are too economically ignorant to continue.

AzogtheDefiler: Link?

I asked for a link for the stimulus package.

Why do you have to give the government credit for everything the private sector does?

I just asked for link that would show me specific Obama policies that reduced unemployment. Nothing more.

The Govt does not reduce unemployment, there is no specific policy that reduces unemployment no matter who the POTUS is.
And yet trump takes credit time and time again for reducing unemployment among blacks latinoes and all people
He 's like the rooster crowing in the morning thinking he's the reason the sun rises

You’re a traitor who laughs at the graves of his ancestors. Your opinion is meaningless.

You’re a traitor who laughs at the graves of his ancestors. Your opinion is meaningless.
Another opinion defiler ,,I don't think you're playing with a full deck

Of course he does, and his followers give it to him just like the Obama ones did for him.

Trump and Obama are not that different and neither are their followers.

I am not? You support Hamas over your own people? You don’t think is right. You’re a parasite.

I am not? You support Hamas over your own people? You don’t think is right. You’re a parasite.

So you’re saying that Faun is an idiot. Thank you.

How could a president not sure of where he was, not sure of where he's going , with no plan at all take credit for anything good happening ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I support Hamas?? Really ? I support NO murderers

A link to what? That the Fed never raised the federal fund rate under Obama but did under trump (during the best economy evah!)...

October 29, 2008 1.00
December 16, 2008 0 - 0.25
Date of Rate Change Rate (%)
December 16, 2015 0.25 - 0.5
December 14, 2016 0.5 - 0.75
March 15, 2017 0.75 - 1.00
June 14, 2017 1.00 - 1.25
December 13, 2017 1.25 - 1.50
March 21, 2018 1.50 - 1.75
June 13, 2018 1.75 - 2.00
September 26, 2018 2.00 - 2.25
December 19, 2018 2.25 - 2.50
July 31, 2019 2.00 - 2.25

Fed Funds Target Rate History (Historical)

Dumbfuck...

edthecynic: As you well know the FED never lowered rates under Obama, and if you never heard of Obama's Stimulus Package you are too economically ignorant to continue.

AzogtheDefiler: Link?

I asked for a link for the stimulus package.
No, dildo, all you asked for was a "link." You didn't specify a link for what, even though you were asked. And you asked for a link to a post which pointed out the Fed didn't raise the federal fund rate at all while Obama was president.

Of course he does, and his followers give it to him just like the Obama ones did for him.

Ouch!! I don't recall Obama going around patting himself on the back all the time

You're talking to yourself, moron. :eusa_doh:

Ouch!! I don't recall Obama going around patting himself on the back all the time

Find one of his speeches and take a shot every time he says "I"...see how long you last! :21:

I support Hamas?? Really ? I support NO murderers

Bullshit. You’re lying traitor.

You don’t really recall much as your a traitor and an asshole. Go away.

Find one of his speeches and take a shot every time he says "I"...see how long you last! :21:
Truth be told all presidents say "I believe, I will do "etc etc but not all lie about achievements they had nothing to do with, or things that have never happened. As a liar ,trump is an overachiever all imho

Myself? LOL follow along. You also keep responding like the fat old loser that you are.

Truth be told all presidents say "I believe, I will do "etc etc but not all lie about achievements they had nothing to do with, or things that have never happened. As a liar ,trump is an overachiever all imho

Name one of Obama’s accomplishments that helped the US in his 8 yrs.

Myself? LOL follow along. You also keep responding like the fat old loser that you are.

Actually, you did respond to yourself...

upload_2019-8-10_14-41-15.png

Forum List

Back