Trumps economy is Exploding upwards... total doom for the deep state !!

Investopedia.com is a great site for anti-Trumpers to learn about economic basics!
You're welcome.....
What "economics basics" are being missed?

GDP at 2.0%?

Treasury yields crashing by 55%?

No growth-push inflation?

Manufacturing index down?

The Fed having to cut interest rates before it wanted to?

The President pissed that the Fed didn't cut more?

Lay some of that Investopedia wisdom on us.

Understand some basics HERE!!!

Trumps wage increase for workers are increasing ...increasing faster and faster than inflation

That brings more money to spend which then speeds up this increase

Next

Look at what trump has done

He has stopped the international situations that can stop our advancing with big increases in oil prices ... trump has stopped that and has set much more money coming in by exporting oil

Democrats have been proven as crooks it would be wise to hide like rats before it’s too late to hide

It's good to have the Saudis on your side, until it isn't.
But for now, it's good. Fuck Iran!!!

Investopedia.com is a great site for anti-Trumpers to learn about economic basics!
You're welcome.....

GDP at 2.0%?

Study this site for a year, then report back to us to see if you learned anything....
Yeah, I didn't think so. None of you can answer those direct, specific questions.

You can't learn about something this complicated by listening to talk radio.

This is my profession. You've been conned.

Last edited:
Here we go again. 2.0% is "exploding" now.

:laugh:

I'll bet you loved Kudlow all the years he was on NBC
Partisan economists are worthless. Whether it's Kudlow or Steve Moore or Robert Reich or Paul Krugman.

They all push their political agenda first and ignore contrary facts, just like any other winger does.

But their obedient little bunnies sure swallow everything they say like warm milk, don't you?

Last edited:
/——/ When Obozo said the jobs were never coming back and an anemic economy is the new norm. Yeah 2% is exploding.
This is what this huckster and talk radio have done to these people.

Talk about lowered standards.

They forget his promises & projections and just fall in line like obedient little bunnies.

Last edited:
You're welcome.....

GDP at 2.0%?

Trumps wage increase for workers are increasing ...increasing faster and faster than inflation

Next

He has stopped the international situations that can stop our advancing with big increases in oil prices ... trump has stopped that and has set much more money coming in by exporting oil

Democrats have been proven as crooks it would be wise to hide like rats before it’s too late to hide
The proof is in the pudding - GDP. Right now the middle class doesn't have enough money to spend to push this. That's why growth is so low, even though unemployment is so low.

If wage growth can continue, this can certainly improve. If some kind of real breakthrough with China happens -- although China may be playing out the string for 2020 -- that would be a big boost, both in terms of psychology and real economics. The Fed doesn't have enough room to make a significant dent by lowering rates, but it may be able to help in some way.

But we don't know yet. We can hope for the best. However, right now, at this very moment, we're teetering, and making bold & proud predictions is nothing more than guessing.

Last edited:
/——/ When Obozo said the jobs were never coming back and an anemic economy is the new norm. Yeah 2% is exploding.

They forget his promises & projections and just fall in line like obedient little bunnies.
/——/ Only a libtard sees progress as failure.

Only a Trumpster sees 2.0% as "exploding".

Only a Trumpster sees 2.0% as "exploding".
/—-/ Cry all you want over an adjective, but President Trump is doing exactly what we hired him to do.
9FEDD27D-F422-40C3-B1D6-109922D4E461.jpeg

the economy is still flat
but as long as everybody's working the masses will not care come election day
the lefttards can cry all they want

:laugh:
Can you believe it? Kudlow< the guy who shouted about the 'sound economy' back in '07 as we read daily about 10K IBM lay-offs and 7K ATT lay-offs among the many others and as large corporations headed off-shore to cheaper labor pastures? THAT Kudlow?

Here we go again. 2.0% is "exploding" now. :laugh:
Can you believe it? Kudlow< the guy who shouted about the 'sound economy' back in '07 as we read daily about 10K IBM lay-offs and 7K ATT lay-offs among the many others and as large corporations headed off-shore to cheaper labor pastures? THAT Kudlow?
Of course I can believe it.

Economists are great when they stay in their lane, i.e., analysis and general forecasting. But once they become partisan, they're worthless. Or worse.

Partisan economists are worthless.........

I agree. You show me one who is not. I believe Kudlow is fair and honest despite his personal politics. He would not have been on the same network for so many years if he were not. But YOU tell me one who is not
partisan

I agree. You show me one who is not. I believe Kudlow is fair and honest despite his personal politics. He would not have been on the same network for so many years if he were not. But YOU tell me one who is not
partisan
A vast majority of them, because most of them are not in politics.

Politicians, politicos, pundits and partisans are liars.

You're welcome.....

GDP at 2.0%?

Study this site for a year, then report back to us to see if you learned anything....
Yeah, I didn't think so. None of you can answer those direct, specific questions.

You can't learn about something this complicated by listening to talk radio.

This is my profession. You've been conned.

You are wrong

You do not know what logic does

The reason you don’t know is because of your logic ability is too low

You will continue to cause your self harm in many ways until you obey someone that can see. Logic works like sight

You are blind and don’t know it

You're welcome.....

GDP at 2.0%?

Next

The proof is in the pudding - GDP. Right now the middle class doesn't have enough money to spend to push this. That's why growth is so low, even though unemployment is so low.

If wage growth can continue, this can certainly improve. If some kind of real breakthrough with China happens -- although China may be playing out the string for 2020 -- that would be a big boost, both in terms of psychology and real economics. The Fed doesn't have enough room to make a significant dent by lowering rates, but it may be able to help in some way.

But we don't know yet. We can hope for the best. However, right now, at this very moment, we're teetering, and making bold & proud predictions is nothing more than guessing.

Are you blind ??

This is not guessing

What a nut !!!

There are real data that proves all of this

The speeding up of the increase in wages over
Inflation

The speeding up proves this comes from trump

And proves democrats are crooks

What a blind nut to speak so crazy

You're welcome.....

GDP at 2.0%?

Next

Are you blind ??

This is not guessing

What a but !!

There are real data that proves all of this

The speeding up of the increase in wages over
Inflation

The speeding up proves this comes from trump

And proves democrats are crooks

What a blind nut to speak so crazy
Well, when you've been a financial advisor for over 20 years, neck deep in this stuff, you know not to make silly extrapolations, shallow analyses or goofy predictions.

I'm sure it's fun and all, but there is always conflicting data. You're just ignoring it, because you're trained to.

partisan
A vast majority of them, because most of them are not in politics.

Politicians, politicos, pundits and partisans are liars.

Democrats are the liars

Wake up and quit being blind

Forum List

Back