Trump's Explanation of Why He Fired Yevgeny (Eugene) Vindman

“Loyal”? We have mutual respect and love. But no we are not “loyal”. We have plenty of disagreements. That’s marriage.

Wow, you are not loyal to your wife, so you fuck around on her and she on you?

By the way, one can have disagreements and still be loyal.

Interesting also that you do not think that a member of the military should be loyal to their country.

Do you have any issue with American citizens that spy on their country and give data to other countries?
Military is different from civilians. Never said military. Faithful and loyal are not the same in my world. If my wife believes that Bernie Sanders is best for our country and I disagree it would make me disloyal. But I freely disagree and she with me on many occasions we also agree frequently. It’s called marriage. If you want 100% loyalty, get a puppy.

Military is different from civilians. Never said military. Faithful and loyal are not the same in my world. If my wife believes that Bernie Sanders is best for our country and I disagree it would make me disloyal. But I freely disagree and she with me on many occasions we also agree frequently. It’s called marriage. If you want 100% loyalty, get a puppy.

Disagreeing with someone does not make you disloyal to them.

I know what marriage is, wife and I just got back from a trip to celebrate our 27th anniversary. We disagree all the time, but we are also 100% loyal to each other.

I know what marriage is, wife and I just got back from a trip to celebrate our 27th anniversary. We disagree all the time, but we are also 100% loyal to each other.
Faithful and loyal are not the same thing in my world. If you’re loyal in my world you do not disagree, you’re a sycophant. Now give me your childish smiley and run along. Btw - the Sanders example was just that. My wife cannot stand him.

Faithful and loyal are not the same thing in my world. If you’re loyal in my world you do not disagree, you’re a sycophant. Now give me your childish smiley and run along. Btw - the Sanders example was just that. My wife cannot stand him.
If you’re loyal you do not disagree??

huh?

save us from people like this clown...

huh?

If you’re at a board meeting and the Chairman says plan A is best and I disagree publicly that pretty much shows you’re not loyal and the chairman will replace you. Herr Lesh you should never call anyone a clown, you Fascist loser.

huh?

If you’re at a board meeting and the Chairman says plan A is best and I disagree publicly that pretty much shows you’re not loyal and the chairman will replace you. Herr Lesh you should never call anyone a clown, you Fascist loser.
Fuck yourself clown.

I’ve been in many meetings where I disagreed with higher ups. And I explained my position and was appreciated for it.

A Company full of “yes men” is bound to fail

huh?

Fuck yourself clown.

I’ve been in many meetings where I disagreed with higher ups. And I explained my position and was appreciated for it.

Note the word "publicly."

huh?

Fuck yourself clown.

Bullshit. Lying Herr Lesh.

So, you are saying that members of the military are sycophants, since you seem to expect them to be loyal?

Only if the chairman is a fucking moron. Any leader without their pay would want people to provide opinions, only people like you want nothing but yes men around them.

So, you are saying that members of the military are sycophants, since you seem to expect them to be loyal?
No. I said there are different rules for military and police, CIA, etc. There is a chain of command where loyalty is law. Are you being stupid on purpose? Don’t be a dick.

Only if the chairman is a fucking moron. Any leader without their pay would want people to provide opinions, only people like you want nothing but yes men around them.
You obviously have never worked in the business world. If I am the CEO and you publicly question me you are gone. In private sure. You’re just trolling now. Go and vote for Bernie Sanders.

No. I said there are different rules for military and police, CIA, etc. There is a chain of command where loyalty is law. Are you being stupid on purpose? Don’t be a dick.

Yet, even in that we someone in your chain of command gives an unlawful order, it is not to be followed.

You have no understanding of what actual loyalty is.

You obviously have never worked in the business world. If I am the CEO and you publicly question me you are gone. In private sure. You’re just trolling now. Go and vote for Bernie Sanders.

I work in the "business world" right now, I just do not work for a fucking moron like you seem to work for. Only an insecure child is afraid of a discussion.

Yet, even in that we someone in your chain of command gives an unlawful order, it is not to be followed.

You have no understanding of what actual loyalty is.

Unlawful order is against the law. Aren't you ex military? You're such an idiot.

I work in the "business world" right now, I just do not work for a fucking moron like you seem to work for. Only an insecure child is afraid of a discussion.

Bullshit. You sound like a child.

Oh, he doesn't have one.
Minor problem here.

this is the BROTHER of the guy you are slandering

Being a scum-sucking, two-timing, back-stabbing, self-appointed, pompous, disloyal traitor to the President of the USA conspiring behind his back with delusions of godhood that he somehow knew better and was in charge of deciding foreign policy rather than merely carrying it out and with a creepy name like Yevgeny Vindman is good enough for me.

The very fact that had this crumb betrayed and tried to wrest authority and control over policy and testified against Obama, Biden or Hillary for any of their foreign crimes that we know happened in large number, you'd be on here today denouncing him as the lowest of the low!

So, Jack Daniels, I suggest you take Vindman since you love him so much, and go lick his ball sweat and lap up the dingles hanging off his ass. The very fact that you join here to defend him is proof positive that firing him was the absolute right thing to do because once again, Donald has stuck your plans in the dumper.

One more POS inside democrat confidant traitor leaker not to have to worry about. Notice is now served to all.
i see the REPLY button still confuses you.

Don't mind him, he's highly educated.

He must have sat behind Admiral Rockwell Tory and copied notes.

You do pretty well for someone expelled from public school!

you're right. you did. i missed it. my bad.

now - this was only done after what, i asked 5 or 6 times to be specific and you never were. now you're off saying LOOK I DID IT ONCE YOU'RE A LIAR!!!

ok - fine. and you're an idiot.

bye.
Ha! You see. This is the thing with you. It’s never enough. You demand a source. I provide a source. You demand 2. You demand testimony about Trump. Then you demand documentary evidence.

There’s no pleasing you. You’re mind is made up. Totally closed to new information. Like information about how Clinton’s email retention policy was only changed after she was told work related emails were submitted to State
heh I "demand" it because I know you can't profive it. and when I ask 6 times and get "it's in the wheat field" yes I stop taking you off ignore.

I should stop doing that.

I show you they were asking for her mails before her "retention" policy and you call my source a hack. so what is the point of providing them to you when this is what youll do with them.

Atkinson is a hack. She is misleading and a bit of a goofball since she keeps suing the government claiming they’re spying on her. That’s not normal behavior.

Anyway, you’re correct about one thing. The State Dept did ask for her emails before she deleted anything. And she handed them over. After she handed them over, she changed her retention policy since she had no obligation to preserve anything at that point. This is an important detail that you’re are leaving out.

Also of note, no one issued her any subpoena prior to March 2015. She changed her retention policy in December 2014. Hard to claim she defied a subpoena she hadn’t even gotten. Impossible one might say.

This was all documented in the FBI report which I’ve pointed pages and paragraphs for you already.

The retention policy was not hers to change, dumbass!
Yes it was. It was her server.

It was NOT her server to use with government emails!

I work for the US Army. What do you think would happen to me if I kept all of my work emails on my own server? I hear Fort Leavenworth gets cold in the winter!

Forum List

Back