Trump's having a rough day

Eh, the Blaze, feeding off Donald Trump like all the other left wing media bloodsuckers for their incomes...

I liked what Trump had to say, other than the left wing hate speech, planned violence, suppression of free speech and death threats this has been kinda fun.

The hate speech like -- "they're rapists"?
The planned violence like --- "punch him in the mouth"?
The suppression of free speech like --- "um gonna open up libel laws"?
The death threats like --- "take out their families"?

Yeah those are some of my boss faves too. :thup:

Of course I also like the more subtle swipes like "I like people who weren't captured" and thousands of mythical Jersey Cityans dancing on TV.

Yup, said only once by Trump, repeated a million times by the hypocritical (profit motivated) outraged media as unsavory for human ears and spewed by the frothing left wing masses as oh so important.

but.. blow jobs, sexual harassment and a lying sack of shit as a Presidential candidate, oh so very Presidential and fully acceptable.. this is where I .. :laugh:

Problem is Donald makes bill look like a choir boy on those issues too

Trump had sex with a relative child in the Oval office, lied to a Grand Jury over 600 times, sexually harassed several women etc. etc. etc. while his wife (your beloved candidate) enabled these perversions.. What did I miss, a complete Trump Presidency?

He's just hitting hard like he always does. How is that losing it?

Are we saying he's losing it because the establishment is backing Cruz? That Lindsay Graham is holding fundraisers for Cruz? That Mitt Romney has come out for the anti *cough* establishment candidate?

Oh and he has a 52 point lead over Cruz in New York with 95 delegates at stake?

I think he's actually having a lot of fun today. I know I am.
Classic Trump. He is rubbing it in.............causing blow back for FREE ADVERTISING...........and he will get it.

Eh, the Blaze, feeding off Donald Trump like all the other left wing media bloodsuckers for their incomes...

I liked what Trump had to say, other than the left wing hate speech, planned violence, suppression of free speech and death threats this has been kinda fun.

Of course I also like the more subtle swipes like "I like people who weren't captured" and thousands of mythical Jersey Cityans dancing on TV.

Yup, said only once by Trump, repeated a million times by the hypocritical (profit motivated) outraged media as unsavory for human ears and spewed by the frothing left wing masses as oh so important.

but.. blow jobs, sexual harassment and a lying sack of shit as a Presidential candidate, oh so very Presidential and fully acceptable.. this is where I .. :laugh:

Trump had sex with a relative child in the Oval office, lied to a Grand Jury over 600 times, sexually harassed several women etc. etc. etc. while his wife (your beloved candidate) enabled these perversions.. What did I miss, a complete Trump Presidency?

No.

That was Clinton.

Your deliberate mischaracterizations of what he said are little more than lies. None of you leftwing douche bags can discuss Trump honestly.

Says the guy defending his authoritarian statements. Trump isn't from the right.

Really? Is that why BLM and other leftwing criminal gangs staged against a Trump rally last Friday?

They staged against trump because they knew you guys would take the bait.

:laugh:

Grasping for Straws much..?

He has sexually harassed several women. Cheated on his wife. Stated hoiw he'd have sex with his daughter if he could etc

:lol:

This is truly the most entertaining political season of my lifetime.
Yep......watching the Democrat race is like watching snails fuck....

Whereas on the other hand....

9e532e4bc96767fe56cf1d560dac8f862384b5b6_hq.gif

--- All depends on what you came for. Intellect or outerlect.

Your deliberate mischaracterizations of what he said are little more than lies. None of you leftwing douche bags can discuss Trump honestly.

Says the guy defending his authoritarian statements. Trump isn't from the right.

Really? Is that why BLM and other leftwing criminal gangs staged against a Trump rally last Friday?

They staged against trump because they knew you guys would take the bait.

:laugh:

Grasping for Straws much..?

Not at all. Why exactly do you want Clinton again?

Are we saying he's losing it because the establishment is backing Cruz? That Lindsay Graham is holding fundraisers for Cruz? That Mitt Romney has come out for the anti *cough* establishment candidate?

Classic Trump. He is rubbing it in.............causing blow back for FREE ADVERTISING...........and he will get it.

But then they say that not all advertising is good advertising.

At what point do people get fed up of all of this? Not those at the bottom of the pile of society who will probably stay with Trump the whole way, but the people who can change elections?

He has sexually harassed several women. Cheated on his wife. Stated hoiw he'd have sex with his daughter if he could etc

Who has he sexually harassed? If cheating on your wife is sufficient to bar you from the presidency, they why did you vote for Slick Willy? He also hasn't said he wants to have sex with his daughter.

Bottom line: you're a douche bag.

At what point do people get fed up of all of this? Not those at the bottom of the pile of society who will probably stay with Trump the whole way, but the people who can change elections?
Look at the TV shows of today and get back to me. He is feeding the Mob........He understands what they want to hear. Same thing Dems do.

Show the actual proof, not just the left wing embellished lie versions...otherwise, I'll consider you just another moronic dupe babbling left wing media crap...

( it's okay, you can just run away)

Show the actual proof, not just the left wing embellished lie versions...otherwise, I'll consider you just another moronic dupe babbling left wing media crap...

Google it. I am not going to do your work she you can't even figure out that you are the one voting for the leftist in our primary

Google it. I am not going to do your work she you can't even figure out that you are the one voting for the leftist in our primary

"Google it" is the refrain of a loser who can't support his claims.

"Google it" is the refrain of a loser who can't support his claims.

Keep telling yourself that

(Gads, a little on the babble side there)

Eh, I wouldn't either, just putting you on the spot..:poke:

Btw. around 70% of men cheat on their spouse and around 60% of women do the same .. sheesh

Personally, I never have and never will.. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Look at the TV shows of today and get back to me. He is feeding the Mob........He understands what they want to hear. Same thing Dems do.

Yes, he knows what they want. Not in political terms, but in entertainment terms.

It's happened before, and no doubt it'll happen again in the future. People are suckers for entertainment and being told stuff that reinforces their prejudices and their made up "knowledge".

Yes, he knows what they want. Not in political terms, but in entertainment terms.

It's happened before, and no doubt it'll happen again in the future. People are suckers for entertainment and being told stuff that reinforces their prejudices and their made up "knowledge".
Dems do the same thing.................Politics are a blood sport and have been for a while.

Forum List

Back