Trump's having a rough day

Trump Goes on All-Out Twitter Tirade Against Cruz, Romney, Erick Erickson, Megyn Kelly and Others

He sounds like he has totally lost it.

He is right about one thing. Mormons don't like liars. Hence Trump's problems

Do you suppose Donald Trump is a drama queen in disguise? These tweets are unbelievable. This is a person that has gone OFF the CLIFF.

SIERS030116

Oh he's just so sad because he didn't get the losers endorsements. I bet he was crying in his beer all day long that Mitt and Lindsay didn't come thru for him.

:lol:

And to top it off he's only 52 points ahead of Cruz in New York with 95 delegates up for grabs. Oh the anguish. Only 52 points.

He's just hitting hard like he always does. How is that losing it?

Are we saying he's losing it because the establishment is backing Cruz? That Lindsay Graham is holding fundraisers for Cruz? That Mitt Romney has come out for the anti *cough* establishment candidate?

Oh and he has a 52 point lead over Cruz in New York with 95 delegates at stake?

I think he's actually having a lot of fun today. I know I am.
Classic Trump. He is rubbing it in.............causing blow back for FREE ADVERTISING...........and he will get it.

But then they say that not all advertising is good advertising.

At what point do people get fed up of all of this? Not those at the bottom of the pile of society who will probably stay with Trump the whole way, but the people who can change elections?
Look at the TV shows of today and get back to me. He is feeding the Mob........He understands what they want to hear. Same thing Dems do.

Yes, he knows what they want. Not in political terms, but in entertainment terms.

It's happened before, and no doubt it'll happen again in the future. People are suckers for entertainment and being told stuff that reinforces their prejudices and their made up "knowledge".
Dems do the same thing.................Politics are a blood sport and have been for a while.

Sure, both sides are playing the same game and using similar tactics.

That's why a third party is needed and a change in the way people vote.

The Liar Liar poll is funny. He's having a blast.
he's not presidential, he may be having fun, but he will never represent the USA as any kind of leader, he's acting like an immature, spoiled brat CHILD....

I'm shocked that any citizen would think he is remotely capable of being the president of the United States.... it isn't a job to have ''fun'' with...

I doubt he could even get top secret clearance....

he's not presidential, he may be having fun, but he will never represent the USA as any kind of leader, he's acting like an immature, spoiled brat CHILD....

I'm shocked that any citizen would think he is remotely capable of being the president of the United States.... it isn't a job to have ''fun'' with...

Did Rachel tell you that? So are you telling us that you will support Hitlery over Trump? A bus stop rat bag that is too incompetent to run a laundrymat? A lying, thieving old hag that has lived off taxpayers her entire life? Are you fuckin completely braindead?

It seems the more the left/right wing media and their obedient nipple heads rail on with the same tired embellishments on Trump, the more I appreciate his Trumpiness...:dunno:

Did Rachel tell you that? So are you telling us that you will support Hitlery over Trump? A bus stop rat bag that is too incompetent to run a laundrymat? A lying, thieving old hag that has lived off taxpayers her entire life? Are you fuckin completely braindead?
In a heart beat!

In a heart beat!
You are braindead!

He has been in a war with Graydon Carter, the VF publisher, for over 25 years because Carter referred to him as a "short fingered vulgarian". Carter says to this day he still receives photos from Trump showing him in different media publications and each time there is a circle drawn around his hand with a gold Sharpie. Trump IS JUST THAT FUCKING CRAZY.
The little stubby fingered pussy is jealous of Megyn's long fingers!

0128foxgopdebatemoderators01.jpg

rts97p8.jpg

Care4all we are in the primaries and not the general and he is shaking the pillars of heaven and hell in the party. This is important. Please understand this. He's rocking the inside the beltway establishment just like Bernie is.

By the way if I was really young again and as left as I used to be and please I used to be seriously left, I love the old asshole to death. If I was a lot of years younger I'd be with Bernie.

I really admire him.

He has been in a war with Graydon Carter, the VF publisher, for over 25 years because Carter referred to him as a "short fingered vulgarian". Carter says to this day he still receives photos from Trump showing him in different media publications and each time there is a circle drawn around his hand with a gold Sharpie. Trump IS JUST THAT FUCKING CRAZY.
The little stubby fingered pussy is jealous of Megyn's long fingers!

0128foxgopdebatemoderators01.jpg

rts97p8.jpg

You have got to be kidding me

:lol:

I was always told it was about the noses.

That's real funny considering the record of the Dem nominee...

He's not President yet and I was checking his twitter stats and they are staggering. Over 7 million followers from what I read and he's ranked something like 260th something in the world for popularity on twitter.

And he's a smart ass and funny.

Do you even fucking hear yourself? This isn't class President of the 4th grade. This is President of the United States. That would mean something to you if you weren't so busy wishing for our destruction from your home in Canada.

Kim Kardashian, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, and Justin Bieber all are in the top 20 most followed twitter accounts in the world. So you are as good as advocating that we elect any one of them.

Kim Kardashian, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, and Justin Bieber all are in the top 20 most followed twitter accounts in the world. So you are as good as advocating that we elect any one of them.

How did you get the names for Trumps Cabinet already?
Is Bieber really gonna get the Sec. Defense job?

How did you get the names for Trumps Cabinet already?
Is Bieber really gonna get the Sec. Defense job?

I think the Defense post is going to Kardashian. All she has to do is sit her fat ass on the border and boom! Got a wall.

Trump is using social media to full advantage.
The DEMs if they had their way would ban him from using all forms of social media.
Too bad for them.

Forum List

Back