Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

You're fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

Of course there was a warrant. It was shown to one of Trump's lawyers.
You're a fucking moron Farouk, with utterly nothing to add to any discussion.

But I must admit that you're consistent. You're a worthless pile of shit with nothing rational to say, no matter who you're conversing with. You really are a zero value poster.

The FBI purposefully executed the warrant when Trump was gone to avoid having him be embarrassed or be able to make a scene when they did so.

It was an attempt to keep it low key.

:lmao:

The entire thing is a show - a message to anyone who defies the Nazi party.

Garland just never expected the whole thing to blow up in his face. Proving that Merrick Garland is as stupid as he is corrupt.

Will you join me in demanding Garland resign? Today!!

Trump is more than welcome to release the warrant and the list of material he was given.

He won’t. It’s not to his benefit. It’s easier for him to keep it secret so he can say whatever he wants about the search and his supporters will believe it without question.

Why doesn't the KGB release what they were searching for?

You said he had no SS.

Did you forget?

do you think you're getting brownie points? Tell you what. YOU don't want to believe me go look it up for yourself. Start 2017 when the head of SS was annoyed that Trump had his own personal security. they didn't like that one bit. Wonder why.

Now he is not president and he can have his own security team> I told you i don't know if SS HAS to be assigned for whatever reason BUT. HE. HAS. HIS. OWN. PERSONAL. SECURITY. TEAM.

:lmao:

The entire thing is a show - a message to anyone who defies the Nazi party.

Garland just never expected the whole thing to blow up in his face. Proving that Merrick Garland is as stupid as he is corrupt.

Will you join me in demanding Garland resign? Today!!
Nothing has blown up in their face.

The warrant was shown to the Trump people. They probably have it.

You’re insane

And no the judge was not a friend of Epstein. He represented Epstein’s pilot and one of the victims

That the right is so desperate to attach Epstein to Reinhart is very telling.

You're a fucking moron Farouk, with utterly nothing to add to any discussion.

But I must admit that you're consistent. You're a worthless pile of shit with nothing rational to say, no matter who you're conversing with. You really are a zero value poster.

LOL

As usual, you deny reality.

So sad.

It seems Trump stole a van load of WH docs and the government came and took them back
LIAR.
The Feds already looked thru those boxes of documents!!
"Bobb said she and Trump lawyer Evan Corcoran met later with a senior Justice Department official whose name she could not recall. Trump appeared at the beginning of the meeting, in June, and greeted investigators, Bobb said, adding that the former president was not interviewed. Federal officials then looked through boxes of material, Bobb added."

No

It seems the Deep State was flexing its bully muscles

Nope. He never turned over all of the documents to begin with. Then months ago, when it was discovered he still had more in his possession, he was asked to turn them over. Months passed and he wasn't cooperating. So the law had to step in and take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back