Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dirty shits have started a Civil War, led by Joe Biden and Merrick Garland.

Get your facts straight. Since you are mentally challenged, I'll help you out. The Lord of the Lies, donald trump, started the war on January 6! Bigly!!!

Enemy democrats are rabid to keep Trump from running in 2024. He's been too successful. His endorsements have dominated the primary. He is clearly the front runner already.

This is simply going to enrage the nation. This might just be the split that's been threatening.

The whole world is laughing. This is Rico.

Great to see the support of freedom show up close to Mar-A-Lago right now. Already getting bigger crowds than sleepy joe had today pandering in Kentucky! The people will see how wrong this is!

Hunter collects videos.... although they're of him raping 10-year old Chinese girls....

Oops.... Russian disinformation.
Yup, arrest Hunter.

What Hunter may or may not have done doesn't Dissolve what trump has done.
I'm sure they are both guilty, and they are collecting evidence.

Hunter
Hunter
Hunter......... Lock him up.

That's a lot of bluster from someone who has no idea why they are raiding the place or what evidence they have. Does this not embarrass you? It should.

You see, this is where we differ. I have been plenty critical of Trump at times, separating his personality from his policies.

I wonder what you believe is "good and honorable" about career politicians who are worth hundreds of millions, former SOS walking free, former presidents living in expansive mansions or family members of high ranking politicians being given a pass even though the security risk is clear.

This is six years and all the allegations against him, and worse, the person making the false allegations gets a pass. It might even be argued that this 24/7 anti-Russian narrative cornered Russia into war.

Go ahead and check youtube, most of the channels I view are left leaning. Check foreign media, SKY News, DW, WION etc. Read the comments from world citizens.

Wrong. The current president has to specifically grant them a security clearance. Usually so they can ask the former president for advice, and keep them updated on national security.

Such as Biden might have talked to Barack Obama about taking out the head of Al Qaeda.
Correcting your last sentence:

Such as Biden might have talked to asked permission from Barack Obama about before taking out the head of Al Qaeda.

What’s up with this
All the problems dems cause and this is the final solution

This shows you that in our great country, no one is above the law. No one.

The Wheels of Justice Grind Exceedingly Slow. But They Grind Exceedingly Fine.

Yup, arrest Hunter.

What Hunter may or may not have done doesn't Dissolve what trump has done.
I'm sure they are both guilty, and they are collecting evidence.

Hunter
Hunter
Hunter......... Lock him up.
Won't happen. There is no justice anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back