Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys act like you didn't see this coming. You knew Trump was a criminal conman but you voted for him anyway, so suck it up & own it.

Trump fucked himself like he's always done. The guy can't help himself, your sympathies are misplaced & you're blaming the wrong people.

So you can stop whining & crying now because Trump's days are numbered.
You make a lot of accusations with no proof. We call those LIES.

Who gave the order to raid the home of the sitting president just two years ago? I doubt the "Big Guy" Biden, Kamala? Even less likely. Many people say Obama is pulling the strings I still say it's still Hillary who is really in charge.

He took 15 boxes of documents with him when he left the White House. Some of them were classified. If he had returned those like he was supposed to do, this wouldn't be happening.

And why is everyone surprised that the FBI, with a search warrant, is looking in Trump's safe? Like the safe is some sacred space? Can't you see the report to the senior FBI agents? "Searched entire premises. Safe was locked so we were unable to search it".

A judge approves these raids only when there is great probable cause a crime has been committed and there is substantial reason pertinent evidence is there. It appears even a former president is not above the law.
Or when the judge is a Democrat worried about Trump running in 2024.

Facts kill you
And that's...a fact.

But lies can kill you quicker...and with far less honor. The American Right has no ethical high ground anymore..and you can credit your support of Trump for that.

Too many lies...too much in-your-face greed--it's all just too----twisty for most of us.

Trump and his attorneys were negotiating to turn over documents, there is absolutely NO NEED for this Gestapo tactic.

Two years of negotiating? :lol:

They are our records, he purposely stole them allegedly, he returned some but kept the classified stuff he wanted hidden, I suppose? And allegedly, has been lying about it.

You can bet your bottom dollar the prosecutors and grand jury, and most certainly the Judge, has dotted their eyes and crossed their tees on this subpoena/search....!!!! There was PROBABLE CAUSE that Trump has willingly committed a crime..... Or the Judge could not and would not, sign off on it!

All that, it's a hoax, it's a witch hunt, we have lost our constitution, we are a Banana Republic.... Trumper bull crap is premature, and expected from the whiney, effeminate Trump and his worshippers....one of your crazy guys might even try to assassinate the judge! :eek:

The Judge knows this scary thing... that his and family's life, will never be the same, and knows this is being watched by the world....

But again, probable cause for the search, and a crime was committed, is not the conviction level of a court, which is, guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

They will probably be content, if they could retrieve the missing, beyond top secret classified documents, Trump allegedly took.

Last edited:
Who gave the order to raid the home of the sitting president just two years ago? I doubt the "Big Guy" Biden, Kamala? Even less likely. Many people say Obama is pulling the strings I still say it's still Hillary who is really in charge.

The department of justice and a Trump appointed judge... Or, our own Fanni Willis.

Rest of the world in shock. This must be El Salvador right? Congo?

Nahhhhhhhhh... just lining-up evidence against your Orange Benedict Arnold... :clap2: :itsok: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back