Trump's lawyers: He didn't take an oath to defend the Constitution

Looks like a revolt to me...

6001b27fdd0659001a8b73bd

6172d4534f9d8b0011afa3d8

1200x0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Wait, so, if I rob a bank, I can't just show video of myself, earlier in the day, NOT robbing a bank... and therefore not be considered a bank robber?

TNHarley did you realize this?!?!?!

It is so no matter what I had for breakfast.

Our grandkids will read about the Jan 6 insurrection in history class.

Your cult fantasy will not be present.
"Reality doesnt count!"
Yes, I can see it now. Page 74 of the 2038 7th grade history books :lol:

I ran out of adjectives to describe this disaster a long time ago. I know Trump's followers -- and I do mean followers -- will defend this.

From the Colorado case:

In a filing made to the Colorado Supreme Court, lawyers for former President Donald Trump say that he never took an oath “to support the Constitution of the United States’’ and should therefore not be banned from the state’s presidential ballots in 2024 based on Section 3 of the 14th Amendment.

I would ask the Trumpsters what they think of this, but I know they're fine with the idea.

I still can't believe this is happening here. In America. No way.
:rolleyes:
Then you have no idea how the legal system works.

NAFrIxh.png

That's right. But you can lower the date.

Your crybabying will not be recorded in the history books.
LOL If you think I have any faith in the education system, you got me fucked up. You fucked in the head leftists run everything now. Im waiting on the day biology class says sex is fluid.

The only insurrection in the history of the world where not ONE PERSON was charged with insurrection. :rofl:

What a shallow and mindless talking point. It amazes me that you can be so shamelessly proud of being so shallow and low IQ.
LOL says the guy that ignores the elephant in the room shitting on his couch.
Hackery will do that to ya.. :dunno:

It pays to be precise. If the charges against Trump include an allegation that he violated his oath to support the constitution, the entire complaint rests on whether there is, in fact, an oath to support the constitution. There is not. The complaint must fail.
Even if Trump took such an oath, he'd violate it anyway.

Forum List

Back