Trump’s letter to Turkish president is “utterly pathetic”

I am reluctant to quote democrats criticizing republicans because I don’t always consider them to be objective. Obviously one party will criticize the other regardless of the validity and genuine nature of the criticism.

This deserves to be shared though. I barely know who this democrat is and don’t really care if he is a good public official or not but I can’t help but take note of his brashness here. Normally I would take issue with such strong words from a public official, but the man is right either way. Trump is pathetic. You would have to be a complete moron to think the Turkish President wouldn’t laugh his ass off at this. Trump’s usual attempt at trying to be tough by acting like a mindless Neanderthal backfires because of how goddamn stupid he comes across.

“Let's work out a good deal! you don't want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and i don't want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economy — and I will. I've already given you a little sample with respect to Pastor Brunson.

“I have worked hard to solve some of your problems. Don't let the world down. You can make a great deal. General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they would never have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing a copy of his letter to me, just received.

History will look upon you favorably if you get this done the right and humane way. It will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don't happen. Don't be a tough guy! Don't be a fool!

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

‘It’s utterly pathetic’: Democratic lawmakers are flabbergasted by Trump’s ‘tough guy’ letter to Turkey

I read this on another site earlier. At first I thought it was a bunch of garbage because the letter reads like it's from a 12 year old child with learning disabilities.

Yes the White House confirms that it's real.

I just can't believe it.

Obviously the president of Turkey laughed when he read it and invaded.

trump is the biggest mess up since the bush boy.
Trump is weak and his weakness has once again humiliated America.

I am reluctant to quote democrats criticizing republicans because I don’t always consider them to be objective. Obviously one party will criticize the other regardless of the validity and genuine nature of the criticism.

This deserves to be shared though. I barely know who this democrat is and don’t really care if he is a good public official or not but I can’t help but take note of his brashness here. Normally I would take issue with such strong words from a public official, but the man is right either way. Trump is pathetic. You would have to be a complete moron to think the Turkish President wouldn’t laugh his ass off at this. Trump’s usual attempt at trying to be tough by acting like a mindless Neanderthal backfires because of how goddamn stupid he comes across.

“Let's work out a good deal! you don't want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and i don't want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economy — and I will. I've already given you a little sample with respect to Pastor Brunson.

“I have worked hard to solve some of your problems. Don't let the world down. You can make a great deal. General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they would never have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing a copy of his letter to me, just received.

History will look upon you favorably if you get this done the right and humane way. It will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don't happen. Don't be a tough guy! Don't be a fool!

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

‘It’s utterly pathetic’: Democratic lawmakers are flabbergasted by Trump’s ‘tough guy’ letter to Turkey

What a surprise, leftist assholes take Erdogan’s side versus our own President.

psst, Trump and Erdogan are on the same side, hence Trump signaling the green light for Turkey to take out our allies. It's also Trump's first NSA who ran into a little trouble by not register as a lobbyist for Turkey.

Remember that crazy plan where Flynn wanted to kidnap a Turkish dissident and take him back to Turkey to be killed?

Who's on the authoritarin leader of Turkey's side? You and Trump.

Psst, Erdogan and Obama are on the same side. That’s why the Hussein refused to back the Ataturks when it came time to overthrow the radical leadership, as they have done for decades. The Ataturks were wiped out by Erdogan, now we have a very radical Turkish government instead of a secular Ataturk one. President Trump knows this, and wants these assholes kicked out of NATO, otherwise we are bound by treaty to go to war for these radical Muslims. President Trump has exposed Turkey for the warmongering radicals they are. The next step is to get them booted from NATO. He’s given them their warning now. He’s counting on them to fuck up so we can finally kick them out of NATO.

President Trump’s foreign policy has always been to keep us out of Middle East entanglements, to isolate these Muslim barbarians, and let them kill each other off. You’re just too dumb to realize what’s going on.
You’re a political idiot. Our relationship with Türkiye was great until Bush fucked it up over wanting to use Inçirlik AB to launch air strikes against Saddam. The Turks refused, knowing it was a war based on lies.

Erdogan has already thrown the letter in the trash apparently per the BBC, as expected...

Oh please. No one seriously believes this.

I knew democrstd were going to come out with a barrage of lies but this is absurd.
Trump himself released this shit and Fox News was the first to authenticate it.
Is this anything like Trump admitted to pressuring the Ukrainian president to dig up dirt on Biden?
It is actually. Trump himself acknowledged the authenticity of that transcript lol
Democrats just lied about what was in the transcript.
Um no the transcript really did include Trump pressing Ukraine’s President to investigate Biden.

Ukraines president disagrees. But hey, feel free to keep parroting commie talking points.

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

Slow news day? That's the way Trump talks, deal with it.

We are dealing with it, by calling it what is - mentally unfit for office.

Yep, and you'll be dealing with it for another 5 years. LMAO

And Erdogan did just that, laughed his ass off and then sent in troops to Syria and attacked our allies the very next day.

To the poster above. Trump is simple, he's a basic bitch who can't write a letter beyond a 3rd grade level and there is nothing surprising about this.
his choice, but he doesn't have the reigns.

This proves that even Trumps letters are still being spyed on.

I'll write it down & add it to the list of what we'll do to the next democrat president.

# 5011 on the list...I believe.
Trump released the letter, you stupid motherfucker.

Fox reporter, btw.

View attachment 284846

Just more proof of how stupid and ill informed Tramptards are!!!:21::21::21:
so you back the guy that just initiated an attack against syria? wait, I thought you all thought trump should stop him? huh, are you fking confused again like every other fking day? yessiree.

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

I read this on another site earlier. At first I thought it was a bunch of garbage because the letter reads like it's from a 12 year old child with learning disabilities.

Yes the White House confirms that it's real.

I just can't believe it.

Obviously the president of Turkey laughed when he read it and invaded.

trump is the biggest mess up since the bush boy.
Trump is weak and his weakness has once again humiliated America.
if he's weak, why is it Turkey is under the gun now? hmmmm. you're confused too.

Yea we look real

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

dems cannot imaginee, tolerate, or support a strong America. They miss the days of Barack doing a leBron on Turkish cock
Yea we look real strong bailing on the Kurds

After Hussein shipped about a billion dollars in cash and euros to Iran after they kidnapped U.S. Sailors you think a letter to Turkey was pathetic? Democrats walking out during the meeting was pathetic.

Yea we look real

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

dems cannot imaginee, tolerate, or support a strong America. They miss the days of Barack doing a leBron on Turkish cock
Yea we look real strong bailing on the Kurds
we are, it's their land, not ours. are you saying that the US should be all over the globe?

After Hussein shipped about a billion dollars in cash and euros to Iran after they kidnapped U.S. Sailors you think a letter to Turkey was pathetic? Democrats walking out during the meeting was pathetic.
losing it while photos were taken doesn't do her well at all. every picture tells a story don't it. thanks Rod Stewart.

This proves that even Trumps letters are still being spyed on.

I'll write it down & add it to the list of what we'll do to the next democrat president.

# 5011 on the list...I believe.

Better buy paper, because a metric ton of shit is about to get unloaded on *pResident retard.

Lol you are something else. Right Trump brought the troops home. He waited 3 years and did it completely randomly, but that doesn’t matter because you worship him.

I destroyed you, it wasn't even difficult. :itsok:
That’s definitely not how this transcript reads... sorry man but you lost this one. You really shouldn’t parrot trumps talking points they just don’t make sense.

the issue isn’t about bringing the troops home, it’s about how he did it... but I think you know that

God another idiot. Okay tell us how many more American men and women need to DIE and get their goddamn arms and legs blown off for the Kurds? Why don't you hop a plane to Syria tomorrow and go defend them. Now shut the hell up.
do some research and tell me how the soldiers feel about getting pulled and bailing on the Kurds who are now getting killed... tell me if you find more supporting the pull or not

Stop deflecting, are you willing to go defend the Kurds? Are you willing to send your kids over there to defend the Kurds? Are you okay with your kids getting their arms and legs blown off, killed for the Kurds? I think we all know the answer is NO.
im not deflecting and I’m not a member of the military. I listen to the members of the military and I look at the actions of our leaders. This action was idiotic and I’ve heard nothing but negative feedback from our military and nothing but death and betrayal from a group that thought we had their back.

What feedback have you heard from our military soldiers that were over there? More supporting the withdrawal or against?

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

psst, Trump and Erdogan are on the same side, hence Trump signaling the green light for Turkey to take out our allies. It's also Trump's first NSA who ran into a little trouble by not register as a lobbyist for Turkey.

Remember that crazy plan where Flynn wanted to kidnap a Turkish dissident and take him back to Turkey to be killed?

Psst, Erdogan and Obama are on the same side. That’s why the Hussein refused to back the Ataturks when it came time to overthrow the radical leadership, as they have done for decades. The Ataturks were wiped out by Erdogan, now we have a very radical Turkish government instead of a secular Ataturk one. President Trump knows this, and wants these assholes kicked out of NATO, otherwise we are bound by treaty to go to war for these radical Muslims. President Trump has exposed Turkey for the warmongering radicals they are. The next step is to get them booted from NATO. He’s given them their warning now. He’s counting on them to fuck up so we can finally kick them out of NATO.

President Trump’s foreign policy has always been to keep us out of Middle East entanglements, to isolate these Muslim barbarians, and let them kill each other off. You’re just too dumb to realize what’s going on.
In all honesty man, if you can’t see how poorly this Turkey thing was handled then there really is no helping you.

The Turks and Kurds have been going at it for decades, we have no business getting in the middle of it. The Turks were set on invading Syria, they refused to listen to us or other NATO allies, no reason to leave our folks in harms way.

Bullshit. If you actually gave a shit that much, you would have openly criticized Trump on this board for not doing shit about this until now. Obviously we know why you didn’t. You are in nothing short of a cult.

Its posted on record in the board archives. Trump promised to bring our troops home so I voted for him and he delivered.
Lol you are something else. Right Trump brought the troops home. He waited 3 years and did it completely randomly, but that doesn’t matter because you worship him.

That’s definitely not how this transcript reads... sorry man but you lost this one. You really shouldn’t parrot trumps talking points they just don’t make sense.

the issue isn’t about bringing the troops home, it’s about how he did it... but I think you know that
it's always an issue in how he does things. period. but i think you know that.

Syria strikes: Democrats demand congressional approval for further military action

hell at the time they were pissed about not having approval for military action. so he pulls them, now they're pissed at that.

The Democratic Party’s Silence on Syria

more here saying the dems feel we need to get out.

there comes a time you have zero point other than to be mad at what anyone else does as being wrong. this is where the dems are and they've only themselves to blame for never really taking a stand other than TRUMP SUCKS.
you can support getting out of Syria, that’s fine. The issue is how Trump left the Kurds out to dry and now they are being killed by Turkey. I think you know that ICE

God another idiot. Okay tell us how many more American men and women need to DIE and get their goddamn arms and legs blown off for the Kurds? Why don't you hop a plane to Syria tomorrow and go defend them. Now shut the hell up.
do some research and tell me how the soldiers feel about getting pulled and bailing on the Kurds who are now getting killed... tell me if you find more supporting the pull or not

Stop deflecting, are you willing to go defend the Kurds? Are you willing to send your kids over there to defend the Kurds? Are you okay with your kids getting their arms and legs blown off, killed for the Kurds? I think we all know the answer is NO.
im not deflecting and I’m not a member of the military. I listen to the members of the military and I look at the actions of our leaders. This action was idiotic and I’ve heard nothing but negative feedback from our military and nothing but death and betrayal from a group that thought we had their back.

What feedback have you heard from our military soldiers that were over there? More supporting the withdrawal or against?
This action was idiotic and I’ve heard nothing but negative feedback from our military and nothing but death and betrayal from a group that thought we had their back

why?

Its posted on record in the board archives. Trump promised to bring our troops home so I voted for him and he delivered.

it's always an issue in how he does things. period. but i think you know that.

Syria strikes: Democrats demand congressional approval for further military action

hell at the time they were pissed about not having approval for military action. so he pulls them, now they're pissed at that.

The Democratic Party’s Silence on Syria

more here saying the dems feel we need to get out.

there comes a time you have zero point other than to be mad at what anyone else does as being wrong. this is where the dems are and they've only themselves to blame for never really taking a stand other than TRUMP SUCKS.
you can support getting out of Syria, that’s fine. The issue is how Trump left the Kurds out to dry and now they are being killed by Turkey. I think you know that ICE
how else do 50 soldiers leave?

I think the original must have been written in orange crayon.

Where are the call notes from his call with Egodon?

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

In all honesty man, if you can’t see how poorly this Turkey thing was handled then there really is no helping you.

The Turks and Kurds have been going at it for decades, we have no business getting in the middle of it. The Turks were set on invading Syria, they refused to listen to us or other NATO allies, no reason to leave our folks in harms way.

Well then why weren’t you bitching when trump and his admin got in the middle of it by negotiating the DMZ between Turkey and Syria as they’ve been doing over the past year?

Forum List

Back