Trump’s letter to Turkish president is “utterly pathetic”

I am reluctant to quote democrats criticizing republicans because I don’t always consider them to be objective. Obviously one party will criticize the other regardless of the validity and genuine nature of the criticism.

This deserves to be shared though. I barely know who this democrat is and don’t really care if he is a good public official or not but I can’t help but take note of his brashness here. Normally I would take issue with such strong words from a public official, but the man is right either way. Trump is pathetic. You would have to be a complete moron to think the Turkish President wouldn’t laugh his ass off at this. Trump’s usual attempt at trying to be tough by acting like a mindless Neanderthal backfires because of how goddamn stupid he comes across.

“Let's work out a good deal! you don't want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and i don't want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economy — and I will. I've already given you a little sample with respect to Pastor Brunson.

“I have worked hard to solve some of your problems. Don't let the world down. You can make a great deal. General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they would never have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing a copy of his letter to me, just received.

History will look upon you favorably if you get this done the right and humane way. It will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don't happen. Don't be a tough guy! Don't be a fool!

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

‘It’s utterly pathetic’: Democratic lawmakers are flabbergasted by Trump’s ‘tough guy’ letter to Turkey

What a surprise, leftist assholes take Erdogan’s side versus our own President.
So we are expected to do that regardless of what a president says or does? It’s interesting how you people rant about fascism yet fail to have any self awareness that your love for Trump is clearly an embrace of it.
I am reluctant to quote democrats criticizing republicans because I don’t always consider them to be objective. Obviously one party will criticize the other regardless of the validity and genuine nature of the criticism.

This deserves to be shared though. I barely know who this democrat is and don’t really care if he is a good public official or not but I can’t help but take note of his brashness here. Normally I would take issue with such strong words from a public official, but the man is right either way. Trump is pathetic. You would have to be a complete moron to think the Turkish President wouldn’t laugh his ass off at this. Trump’s usual attempt at trying to be tough by acting like a mindless Neanderthal backfires because of how goddamn stupid he comes across.

“Let's work out a good deal! you don't want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and i don't want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economy — and I will. I've already given you a little sample with respect to Pastor Brunson.

“I have worked hard to solve some of your problems. Don't let the world down. You can make a great deal. General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they would never have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing a copy of his letter to me, just received.

History will look upon you favorably if you get this done the right and humane way. It will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don't happen. Don't be a tough guy! Don't be a fool!

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

‘It’s utterly pathetic’: Democratic lawmakers are flabbergasted by Trump’s ‘tough guy’ letter to Turkey

Slow news day? That's the way Trump talks, deal with it.

Like a goddamn moron? No rational person should have to “deal with it” if he’s the president.

Oh please. No one seriously believes this.

I knew democrstd were going to come out with a barrage of lies but this is absurd.

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

I read this on another site earlier. At first I thought it was a bunch of garbage because the letter reads like it's from a 12 year old child with learning disabilities.

Yes the White House confirms that it's real.

I just can't believe it.

Obviously the president of Turkey laughed when he read it and invaded.

trump is the biggest mess up since the bush boy.

Bush was the last guy these sycophants voted for though many pretend they didn't, right?

Yes. They treated him like an idol too. They expected him to be able to do anything he wanted too.

So their behavior now is not surprising to me.

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

psst, Trump and Erdogan are on the same side, hence Trump signaling the green light for Turkey to take out our allies. It's also Trump's first NSA who ran into a little trouble by not register as a lobbyist for Turkey.

Remember that crazy plan where Flynn wanted to kidnap a Turkish dissident and take him back to Turkey to be killed?

Who's on the authoritarin leader of Turkey's side? You and Trump.

Psst, Erdogan and Obama are on the same side. That’s why the Hussein refused to back the Ataturks when it came time to overthrow the radical leadership, as they have done for decades. The Ataturks were wiped out by Erdogan, now we have a very radical Turkish government instead of a secular Ataturk one. President Trump knows this, and wants these assholes kicked out of NATO, otherwise we are bound by treaty to go to war for these radical Muslims. President Trump has exposed Turkey for the warmongering radicals they are. The next step is to get them booted from NATO. He’s given them their warning now. He’s counting on them to fuck up so we can finally kick them out of NATO.

Obama never gave up on the Kurds. Plus you guys can't make up your minds, remember Mubarak? I mean, you say you want out of the mid east but you wanted Obama to do what? Invade Turkey?

in the mean time, Trump has given up all control of the region to Turkey, Syria and Russia, our allies are now Russia's which I'm sure will most likely screw them over in the end as well.

Trump has shown the U.S. can't be trusted ever again.

President Trump’s foreign policy has always been to keep us out of Middle East entanglements, to isolate these Muslim barbarians, and let them kill each other off. You’re just too dumb to realize what’s going on.

Trump's also promised to destroy ISIS, now hundreds if not thousands of them have escaped.

Last edited:

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

I read this on another site earlier. At first I thought it was a bunch of garbage because the letter reads like it's from a 12 year old child with learning disabilities.

Yes the White House confirms that it's real.

I just can't believe it.

Obviously the president of Turkey laughed when he read it and invaded.

trump is the biggest mess up since the bush boy.

Bush was the last guy these sycophants voted for though many pretend they didn't, right?

Yes. They treated him like an idol too. They expected him to be able to do anything he wanted too.

So their behavior now is not surprising to me.

I remember morons used to post shit like this on FreeRepublic.

George-Bush-Gladiator--106633.jpg

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

psst, Trump and Erdogan are on the same side, hence Trump signaling the green light for Turkey to take out our allies. It's also Trump's first NSA who ran into a little trouble by not register as a lobbyist for Turkey.

Remember that crazy plan where Flynn wanted to kidnap a Turkish dissident and take him back to Turkey to be killed?

Psst, Erdogan and Obama are on the same side. That’s why the Hussein refused to back the Ataturks when it came time to overthrow the radical leadership, as they have done for decades. The Ataturks were wiped out by Erdogan, now we have a very radical Turkish government instead of a secular Ataturk one. President Trump knows this, and wants these assholes kicked out of NATO, otherwise we are bound by treaty to go to war for these radical Muslims. President Trump has exposed Turkey for the warmongering radicals they are. The next step is to get them booted from NATO. He’s given them their warning now. He’s counting on them to fuck up so we can finally kick them out of NATO.

Obama never gave up on the Kurds. Plus you guys can't make up your minds, remember Mubarak? I mean, you say you want out of the mid east but you wanted Obama to do what? Invade Turkey?

in the mean time, Trump has given up all control of the region to Turkey, Syria and Russia, our allies are now Russia's which I'm sure will most likely screw them over in the end as well.

Trump has shown the U.S. can't be trusted ever again.

President Trump’s foreign policy has always been to keep us out of Middle East entanglements, to isolate these Muslim barbarians, and let them kill each other off. You’re just too dumb to realize what’s going on.

Trump's also promised to destroy ISIS, now hundreds if not thousands of them have escaped.
Good case for immediate death penalty.

I knew democrstd were going to come out with a barrage of lies but this is absurd.
Trump himself released this shit and Fox News was the first to authenticate it.
Is this anything like Trump admitted to pressuring the Ukrainian president to dig up dirt on Biden?
It is actually. Trump himself acknowledged the authenticity of that transcript lol

Is this anything like Trump admitted to pressuring the Ukrainian president to dig up dirt on Biden?
It is actually. Trump himself acknowledged the authenticity of that transcript lol
Democrats just lied about what was in the transcript.

You people are such morons if you think a tough guy letter accomplishes anything on the world stage. Any idiot can write a letter like this. You do know that right? There’s nothing at all intelligent about this approach. It’s just stupid lol

Fine then NUKE Turkey. I'm fed up with fighting wars with both hands tied behind our backs while young American men and women get their damn legs blown off. Obliterate them OR let them fight their own goddamn battles like they have been doing for the past 200 years.

Democrats just lied about what was in the transcript.
Um no the transcript really did include Trump pressing Ukraine’s President to investigate Biden.

You people are such morons if you think a tough guy letter accomplishes anything on the world stage. Any idiot can write a letter like this. You do know that right? There’s nothing at all intelligent about this approach. It’s just stupid lol

Fine then NUKE Turkey. I'm fed up with fighting wars with both hands tied behind our backs while young American men and women get their damn legs blown off. Obliterate them OR let them fight their own goddamn battles like they have been doing for the past 200 years.
So where was your outrage that Trump didn’t pull out of Turkey sooner? Were you just too much of a wuss to criticize Trump prior to this latest move?

So where was your outrage that Trump didn’t pull out of Turkey sooner? Were you just too much of a wuss to criticize Trump prior to this latest move?

My outrage began BEFORE Bush invaded Iraq. Hey all these dickheads in the House and Senate are free to fly over to Syria, man a post and defend the Kurds. Funny I see none of them doing so or sending their kids over there. Fucking politicians.

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

Slow news day? That's the way Trump talks, deal with it.

We are dealing with it, by calling it what is - mentally unfit for office.

My outrage began BEFORE Bush invaded Iraq. Hey all these dickheads in the House and Senate are free to fly over to Syria, man a post and defend the Kurds. Funny I see none of them doing so or sending their kids over there. Fucking politicians.
Bullshit. If you actually gave a shit that much, you would have openly criticized Trump on this board for not doing shit about this until now. Obviously we know why you didn’t. You are in nothing short of a cult.

Bullshit. If you actually gave a shit that much, you would have openly criticized Trump on this board for not doing shit about this until now. Obviously we know why you didn’t. You are in nothing short of a cult.

Its posted on record in the board archives. Trump promised to bring our troops home so I voted for him and he delivered.

Its posted on record in the board archives. Trump promised to bring our troops home so I voted for him and he delivered.
Lol you are something else. Right Trump brought the troops home. He waited 3 years and did it completely randomly, but that doesn’t matter because you worship him.

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

In all honesty man, if you can’t see how poorly this Turkey thing was handled then there really is no helping you.

Forum List

Back