Trump's MLK day message is a joke

"It is the dream of a world where people are judged by who they are, not how they look or where they come from,"

This from a man that said why do we want immigrants from shithole countries?

From a man that banned travel from certain Muslim countries?

Does anyone out there really believe any of the crap that flows from Trump's shithole mouth.
Hilarious how the left want Muslims to move to America so much.

Part of their agenda to destroy America.

"It is the dream of a world where people are judged by who they are, not how they look or where they come from,"

Does anyone out there really believe any of the crap that flows from Trump's shithole mouth.

Dave, did you know that Americans do not like being mass murdered by Islamic Terrorist?
Did you know that America already has too many worthless uneducated moocher Democrats and that we don't want to import more of them?

Then why start wars knowing this is what will come?
Thanks for validating the left believe terrorism is justified.

You provide an opinion piece, and expect a response?

Okay, ed, you nailed it...

In between tweeting sessions, he wrote a tax plan that would give him millions.

:lame2:

people are joining his golf clubs, (are they still in his name? impeach him on the Emoluments clause)

Clock got your brain?

200.gif

Wow you are si fucking duped you think Trump divested himself from his businesses.

Seem to remember a photo op of him with a stack of folders about a foot high, doing just that..

Miss it?
who did he divest to?/ His son??

I believe so.

Why don't you look it up.

(you might not find it in the financial section. Broaden your horizons)
You obviously didn't look it up. Asshole.

Did you?

Being a billionaire who's turned the greatest economy from stagnation to a juggernaut is a tremendous success by any standard.

Cry if you must, but don't lie.

Failure is losing elections and making shitholes of once-great countries.
If you lose, how can you make it a shithole.
Obama didn't lose and did his level best to make the US a shithole. Fortunately, enough of America understood and corrected course from the WH to SCOTUS.

Your butthurt is what you might call collateral damage.

So starting from a surplus &ending with the worse recession in 80 years is a good thing.

Bringing us back is turning us into a shithole.

Yep, you are really that fucking dumb.
You know, if America's shitholes could be contained to cities, it wouldn't be so bad. That's the problem. You don't have to go to Baltimore or LA, they come to you.
I know one Shithole that moved from NYC to DC.

I thought she lived north of NYC when she ran for Senator.

If you lose, how can you make it a shithole.
Obama didn't lose and did his level best to make the US a shithole. Fortunately, enough of America understood and corrected course from the WH to SCOTUS.

So starting from a surplus &ending with the worse recession in 80 years is a good thing.

You know, if America's shitholes could be contained to cities, it wouldn't be so bad. That's the problem. You don't have to go to Baltimore or LA, they come to you.

drumpf tower is in NYC

drumpf tower is in NYC
I don't think they would lodge riff-raff like the Clintons in Trump Tower.

drumpf tower is in NYC

Really?

I'll add a post it to my board.

drumpf tower is in NYC
lol Trump would even take you if you could afford it Will ,I'm not so sure

Oh but look his racism is so bad JESSE JACKSON thinks " NOT" their lies are being caught but you SUCKERS OBEY what your fed into today's' MSM BS LIES wth does it take to wake you sheep the hell up.

More importantly...how did his golf round go?

They'd have to compete for that with El Cheeto.

Oh but look his racism is so bad JESSE JACKSON thinks " NOT" their lies are being caught but you SUCKERS OBEY what your fed into today's' MSM BS LIES wth does it take to wake you sheep the hell up.

Same shit from 20 years ago.

How many times are you buttfucks going to post this?

OMG what did Trump do?

drumpf tower is in NYC
Just the Russian Mafia.

OMG what did Trump do?
make it easier for companies to pollute our air & water, withdraw from the Paris Accord, Insult every one of our allies, borrow 1.5 trillion to give himself a tax cut, Put every department of the federal government under a the leadership of complete asses, Stole national monument land to sell access to them to mining & drilling, Ended TPP costing American farmers billions of dollars, decreased the number of Americans with health insurance, Got into a elementary school type argument with NK putting us i at risk for nuclear war, stoked racism & bigotry, spewed hate speak, lied every day, Denied MMGW, etc etc etc

Wow you are si fucking duped you think Trump divested himself from his businesses.

Seem to remember a photo op of him with a stack of folders about a foot high, doing just that..

Miss it?
who did he divest to?/ His son??

I believe so.

Why don't you look it up.

(you might not find it in the financial section. Broaden your horizons)
You obviously didn't look it up. Asshole.

Did you?
I did not need to. I already knew it.

OMG Dave you are so fkn funny when you get mad.

Not mad, just laughing at you morons. How far you will go to defend one of your own.

OMG what did Trump do?
make it easier for companies to pollute our air & water, withdraw from the Paris Accord, Insult every one of our allies, borrow 1.5 trillion to give himself a tax cut, Put every department of the federal government under a the leadership of complete asses, Stole national monument land to sell access to them to mining & drilling, Ended TPP costing American farmers billions of dollars, decreased the number of Americans with health insurance, Got into a elementary school type argument with NK putting us i at risk for nuclear war, stoked racism & bigotry, spewed hate speak, lied every day, Denied MMGW, etc etc etc
Other than withdrawing from the Paris Scam, your list is lies.

The lefts required lies shows you have a lot to worry about in 2020.

Not mad, just laughing at you morons. How far you will go to defend one of your own.

How far you will go to defend one of your own.

Tell us more about Uranium One.

Forum List

Back