Trumps New York civil suit shut down and destroyed in 33 minutes

Let me put you on fact street again
Trump made alterations to the 11,000 sq ft unit including adding floors that created a loft and other improved space. This happens and it’s a universal real estate controversy about whether, or not, the insertion of additional levels does , or does not, increase the total square footage. Some appraisers and underwriters say yes and some say no. Trump said Yes. The appraiser didn’t. Difference of opinion and not the fake hysteria fraud you know nothings claim it to be.
In residential we always ran into the same issues over when people fully improve their in ground basements. Does that increase the total square footage or not? Some appraisers say yes and some say ni. It’s arbitrary and no where near written in stone as you pearl clutching fakes pretend it to be
Trump lied

How does one “add floors” to a skyscraper?

Let me put you on fact street again
Trump made alterations to the 11,000 sq ft unit including adding floors that created a loft and other improved space. This happens and it’s a universal real estate controversy about whether, or not, the insertion of additional levels does , or does not, increase the total square footage. Some appraisers and underwriters say yes and some say no. Trump said Yes. The appraiser didn’t. Difference of opinion and not the fake hysteria fraud you know nothings claim it to be.
In residential we always ran into the same issues over when people fully improve their in ground basements. Does that increase the total square footage or not? Some appraisers say yes and some say ni. It’s arbitrary and no where near written in stone as you pearl clutching fakes pretend it to be
Trump lied
You just do not kniw how business and reality work

Works like this with Trump

You inflate the value of your assets and wealth to reduce the risk of the loan.

Trump lied

His estimation of value has no effect on what any bank will lend nor how much.
You have no knowledge nor experience about how this business process works yet you chatter on like a drunken Karen.

What an amazing ability you tards have to turn a willfully blind eye to brazen fraud! :lol:

Donald Trump claimed his 11,000 square foot apartment was 30,000 square feet and worth $227 million.

Let me show just how completely bogus both halves of that lie are.

Here is a NYC apartment that is 14,500 square feet. Total value: $40 million.

Here is a NYC apartment that is at a far superior location than Trump's. It is on Billionaire's Row and was built in 2021.

It is 6,512 square feet and valued at $54,600,000.

A vacant lot next to Mar-a- Logo with nothing on it is selling for 200 million dollars.

Trump lied

No Trump didn't lie the retarded judge used the tax assessment. Do you sell you home according to how much your tax payment receipt says?

And his Trump organization is out of New York, so fraud and taxes on profit etc, would come out of New York, his home and organization's home state, no?
You can't have fraud without a victim

That's right in this video it's explained how this civil suit will be over turned. The judge and the DA does not understand the law.

The details bore me.

I'll leave it to the justice system to sort it out.

Somehow, a video Op-Ed from some pro-blogger doesn't strike me as the most accurate assessment... :auiqs.jpg:

The details bore me.

I'll leave it to the justice system to sort it out.

Somehow, a video Op-Ed from some pro-blogger doesn't strike me as the most accurate assessment... :auiqs.jpg:
He went into detail about the laws used.
Do you sell your home or property using your receipt from paying your taxes or by the actual value you feel it's worth?!

He went into detail about the laws used.
Do you sell your home or property using your receipt from paying your taxes or by the actual value you feel it's worth?!
I'll leave it to the courts to determine the rightness or wrongness of the charges... wake me up when it's over...

😄

Jesus christ. Why are you getting your news from bargin bin Pee Wee Herman?
Don't go to unhinged when this gets over turned by the appeals court and the DA loses her law licences and the judge is removed from the bench.

I'll leave it to the courts to determine the rightness or wrongness of the charges... wake me up when it's over...
The appeals court is going to over turn this dictate of the judge

Don't go to unhinged when this gets over turned by the appeals court and the DA loses her law licences and the judge is removed from the bench.
It's a testament to how shit your critical thinking skills are that you found that clowns hyperbolic video convincing enough to believe all that's going to happen. 😄

It's a testament to how shit your critical thinking skills are that you found that clowns hyperbolic video convincing enough to believe all that's going to happen. 😄
So using a law that is meant for taking more damages from someone who was convicted of fraud is acceptable to you since Trump never was convicted of fraud?

Forum List

Back