Trump's Present and Future possible indictments

Donald J. Trump and his organizations have been under investigation
for some years now.

This thread means to put into prospective all of these cases and follow them to wherever they may lead.

Let us start with an over view of all of those cases, and then deal with the most recent information.

Feel free to discuss anything one reads, whether one agrees with it or not, but in a civil way.

Great, you dems open this can of worms. Biden got HOW MUCH from China, Romina, Ukraine? How much? Excuse me a minute whilst I readjust my gullibility glands to your level of "acceptance of partisan hyperfocus on Trump but ignore Biden's HUGE malfeasance" mode. I can't quite tune into that level of gullibility. Sorry.

I am good with that. Hold Biden to the same standard as well. WHY ISN'T BIDEN HELD TO THIS SAME HIGH STANDARD? Biden is on tape admitting he used his influence in Ukraine to his favor. But Trump (might have did X or Y speculative stuff) perennial without any proof, just a cascade of accusations ad nauseum. Biden is currently our president, and he has more than enough troubling questions over his head, lets investigate that. It seems more relevant and more pressing that bothering with Trump.
no image description available

Mike Luckovich on the mountain of evidence

[ Find something on Biden, already !!!!!! ]

Donald Trump issued a stark ultimatum to Republicans in Congress on Sunday expressing anger that their talk of an impeachment inquiry against President Joe Biden has not yet amounted to meaningful action. “The Republicans in Congress, though well meaning, keep talking about an Impeachment ‘Inquiry’ on Crooked Joe Biden,” the former president wrote on his Truth Social platform. “Look, the guy got bribed, he paid people off, and he wouldn’t give One Billion Dollars to Ukraine unless they ‘got rid of the Prosecutor.’ Biden is a Stone Cold Crook-You don’t need a long INQUIRY to prove it, it’s already proven,” he baselessly added. Trump then invoked his own history-making record of impeachment and ongoing legal woes in justifying a retaliatory move against Biden. “These lowlifes Impeached me TWICE (I WON!), and Indicted me FOUR TIMES - For NOTHING!” Trump claimed. “Either IMPEACH the BUM, or fade into OBLIVION. THEY DID IT TO US!”

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis said she is prepared to begin providing discovery in the Georgia election interference case against former President Donald Trump and 18 of his allies by September 15, according to a court filing.

Willis requested that attorneys for the defendants “provide a USB drive that is at least 2 terabytes large for copying of the initial batch of discovery” by September 5, the filing states.

Forum List

Back