🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Six Pointed Star

Anti Semitic terms are well documented about the Klintons.

The Clintons, Jews And ******* (Warning Graphic Language)
“JEW MOTHERFUCKER” AND “******”

The Foulmouthed & Lying Clintons

by
Reinhold Aman, Ph.D.

Millions of cretinous and amoral Americans still admire Bill and Hillary Clinton, the two foulest amoral slimebags that have ever besmirched the White House. These two foulmouthed and lying psychopaths have been, and still are, blindly supported by masses of non-clinical morons, diehard Democrats, and whorish liberal journalists and their editors.

The Clintons’ habitual lies, gutter language, anti-Semitic outbursts, and anti-black slurs have been documented by reliable writers but have been — and still are — routinely suppressed by the so-called liberal media. This article serves to counter and expose that shameless misleading of the public about the true character of America’s two supreme actors and how they talk in private.

Lest you think I am a Republican, conservative, or member of the imaginary “vast right-wing conspiracy”: I am an apolitical anti-politician. Because I despise blatantly lying politicians with all my guts, I am presenting this uncensored record of some of the foul language used by these two parasitical pieces of putrid puke that have been living off the taxpayers of Arkansas and the United States for many years — thanks to partisan, knee-jerk or imbecilic supporters. Anyone who admires or supports those two amoral swine is just as amoral as they are.

No, that would be the Trump ‘campaign.’

Why does Trump even have access to a Twitter account – his ‘campaign’ is completely dysfunctional and devoid of discipline.

And because Trump’s ‘campaign’ is so incompetent it allowed this screw up to take place.
Just how fucked up are Democrats anyway? Takers?

When Trump Fought the Racists | The American Spectator

Why does Trump even have access to a Twitter account – his ‘campaign’ is completely dysfunctional and devoid of discipline.

And because Trump’s ‘campaign’ is so incompetent it allowed this screw up to take place.

the question is how screwed up is anyone who thinks the donald is anything but a bigoted fascist?

YOU ARE FUCKED UP, you HillBillyJilly...here's the Taos, N.M. deputy sheriff badge....damn...it's to asshole and c*nts like you a JEWISH STAR!!!

taos-deputy-sheriff-badge-sw-s325.jpg

as shucks-----and when I was a kid----I just thought all the cops AND their cars------was JOOOOOOS

since we are on the topic-----I do recall reading----last year---that some muslim building-----ended up by virtue of the placement of its building blocks ------COVERED with six pointed star figures. Not entirely sure----but I think it was in New York City--------the phenomenon did cause something of a fuss--------somehow the horrible issue was
addressed-----but I cannot remember how. ANYONE??

• DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT ON FALSE ACCUSATION FROM HILLARY CLINTON
    DonaldJTrump.com ^ | July 4, 2016 | Donald J. Trump
    These false attacks by Hillary Clinton trying to link the Star of David with a basic star, often used by sheriffs who deal with criminals and criminal behavior, showing an inscription that says “Crooked Hillary is the most corrupt candidate ever” with anti-Semitism is ridiculous. Clinton, through her surrogates, is just trying to divert attention from the dishonest behavior of herself and her husband. The real questions are, why was Bill Clinton meeting secretly with the US Attorney General on her case and where are the 33,000 missing emails and all of the other information missing from her case -...

So was this stuff classified, top secret, and on a private servor? Seems hillary is the one that's not tec savvy.

Ivanka and her family are Jewish. Put down the bong.

which only means ivanka isn't an anti-semite.

the donald told a group of jewish voters that he's a "good negotiator like *they* are"....

that's up there with 'some of my best friends are.....'.

no it's not.......... it is sorta like saying-----thrifty like his
Scottish mommy

I have just a couple comments. If Donald Trump was burned last November picking up memes from a Neo Nazi site, why did he keep going there? If he claims that the meme wasn't anti-semitic at all, why did he change it?

I have just a couple comments. If Donald Trump was burned last November picking up memes from a Neo Nazi site, why did he keep going there? If he claims that the meme wasn't anti-semitic at all, why did he change it?

to what meme do you refer?

Anti Semitic terms are well documented about the Klintons.

The Clintons, Jews And ******* (Warning Graphic Language)
“JEW MOTHERFUCKER” AND “******”

The Foulmouthed & Lying Clintons

by
Reinhold Aman, Ph.D.

Millions of cretinous and amoral Americans still admire Bill and Hillary Clinton, the two foulest amoral slimebags that have ever besmirched the White House. These two foulmouthed and lying psychopaths have been, and still are, blindly supported by masses of non-clinical morons, diehard Democrats, and whorish liberal journalists and their editors.

The Clintons’ habitual lies, gutter language, anti-Semitic outbursts, and anti-black slurs have been documented by reliable writers but have been — and still are — routinely suppressed by the so-called liberal media. This article serves to counter and expose that shameless misleading of the public about the true character of America’s two supreme actors and how they talk in private.

Lest you think I am a Republican, conservative, or member of the imaginary “vast right-wing conspiracy”: I am an apolitical anti-politician. Because I despise blatantly lying politicians with all my guts, I am presenting this uncensored record of some of the foul language used by these two parasitical pieces of putrid puke that have been living off the taxpayers of Arkansas and the United States for many years — thanks to partisan, knee-jerk or imbecilic supporters. Anyone who admires or supports those two amoral swine is just as amoral as they are.

you seem to dislike them even more than do I.

Showing Clinton on a background of hundred dollar bills and a Star of David is pretty blatantly anti-Semitic. When he was called out, it was changed. I would say Trump is the one that's fucked up. However, that's Trump. Act first and think later, great qualifications for a president.

I do not buy that idea-----FIRST ---it is unlikely that Trump himself made or chose the picture. Someone found some
premade stuff and patched the image together not realizing that the SIX POINTED GEOMETRIC figure would be construed as a "star of david" If you have not noticed that six pointed stars show up ALL OVER THE WORLD---then YOU are unconscious----they are as UBIQUITOUS as crosses because both are very simple geometric figures----
does every cross in construction and nature looks like something that needs a figure of Jesus nailed to it IN YOUR EYES. Do you really believe that TRUMP HIMSELF---cobbles up pictures for his campaign?

Showing Clinton on a background of hundred dollar bills and a Star of David is pretty blatantly anti-Semitic. When he was called out, it was changed. I would say Trump is the one that's fucked up. However, that's Trump. Act first and think later, great qualifications for a president.

I do not buy that idea-----FIRST ---it is unlikely that Trump himself made or chose the picture. Someone found some
premade stuff and patched the image together not realizing that the SIX POINTED GEOMETRIC figure would be construed as a "star of david" If you have not noticed that six pointed stars show up ALL OVER THE WORLD---then YOU are unconscious----they are as UBIQUITOUS as crosses because both are very simple geometric figures----
does every cross in construction and nature looks like something that needs a figure of Jesus nailed to it IN YOUR EYES. Do you really believe that TRUMP HIMSELF---cobbles up pictures for his campaign?
The point isn't that Trump is trying to be anti-Semitic. The point is he's either not thinking clearly or doesn't have control of his campaign. If he can't run his campaign any better than this, how the hell is going to run the country.

The point isn't that Trump is trying to be anti-Semitic. The point is he's either not thinking clearly or doesn't have control of his campaign. If he can't run his campaign any better than this, how the hell is going to run the country.

It may be true that Trump is not doing a good job of running
his campaign-------but you chose a very trivial example.
The CLINTONS made a much bigger mistake -----the private conversation between BILL and Loretta

[Showing Clinton on a background of hundred dollar bills and a Star of David is pretty blatantly anti-Semitic. When he was called out, it was changed. I would say Trump is the one that's fucked up. However, that's Trump. Act first and think later, great qualifications for a president.

premade stuff and patched the image together not realizing that the SIX POINTED GEOMETRIC figure would be construed as a "star of david"
Except Dishonest Donald himself plagiarized the image from a known neo-Nazi, anti-Semitic, white supremacist website adding only the FOX poll link at the bottom.

gide2dat3bvfajaggekyjy9xdgatzab7f0ulcyzymlyufgc9x10gsuq1nk7wbpm0.jpg

trump-anti-semite.png

Liberals have become so pathetic.

They're like racism hound dogs. 24/7 poised and ready....scanning....hunting....HOPING....for ANYTHING they can say is racist.....
I remember during Gw Bush's reign the RNC sent out a memo of talking points to all their operatives. Politicians, fox, rush, drudge,savage, etc

So it was no surprise yesterday I heard savage disparidging Jews.

Republicans have used Muslims Mexican and blacks to divide us of course they're using Jews now. This is how you fire up your base. The KKK would be disappointed if you didn't blame Jews too. Nice job trump.

First thing I thought of was the star was a sheriff's badge. The Cintonistas and the D's are really scum to try to turn this into an attack on Jews considering his daughter, son in law AND his grandchildren are Jewish.

cddf8a6ed3329e36a4c1532d184f1ad2.jpg

the "jewish star"----is a geometric figure that shows up
ALL OVER THE PLACE------because it consists of very prevalent forms-------LIKE SNOW FLAKES The claim
that the star in the money thing was a specifically jewish
star was IDIOTIC
Sssssuuuuuurrrrreee

Forum List

Back