🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Six Pointed Star

Much ado about nothing....keep looking desperate loons. Maybe another thread on him lusting after his daughter or raping a 13 y/o? LOL

Just how fucked up are Democrats anyway? Takers?

When Trump Fought the Racists | The American Spectator
Showing Clinton on a background of hundred dollar bills and a Star of David is pretty blatantly anti-Semitic. When he was called out, it was changed. I would say Trump is the one that's fucked up. However, that's Trump. Act first and think later, great qualifications for a president.

I do not buy that idea-----FIRST ---it is unlikely that Trump himself made or chose the picture. Someone found some
premade stuff and patched the image together not realizing that the SIX POINTED GEOMETRIC figure would be construed as a "star of david" If you have not noticed that six pointed stars show up ALL OVER THE WORLD---then YOU are unconscious----they are as UBIQUITOUS as crosses because both are very simple geometric figures----
does every cross in construction and nature looks like something that needs a figure of Jesus nailed to it IN YOUR EYES. Do you really believe that TRUMP HIMSELF---cobbles up pictures for his campaign?
Yes! He does his own tweets!

Oops...this will be a bump in the road for the loons...what a quandary

When Trump Fought the Racists

Trumps a fake. A flip flopped.

I can show you when trump supported hillary too.

ZZZZZZZZ it doesn't fit your little narrative, loon
Im just glad trump didn't run and win the democratic nomination because then it'd be me defending that idiot

Oops...this will be a bump in the road for the loons...what a quandary

When Trump Fought the Racists

Trumps a fake. A flip flopped.

I can show you when trump supported hillary too.

ZZZZZZZZ it doesn't fit your little narrative, loon
Im just glad trump didn't run and win the democratic nomination because then it'd be me defending that idiot

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ worthless tripe and why you're not taken serious

It is hilarious how this struck a nerve with the Crooked Hillary supporting establishment. It is a reminder how hypocritical and butthurt the ZOG and the MSM are despite having so much money and control.

Liberals have become so pathetic.

They're like racism hound dogs. 24/7 poised and ready....scanning....hunting....HOPING....for ANYTHING they can say is racist.....
I remember during Gw Bush's reign the RNC sent out a memo of talking points to all their operatives. Politicians, fox, rush, drudge,savage, etc

So it was no surprise yesterday I heard savage disparidging Jews.

Republicans have used Muslims Mexican and blacks to divide us of course they're using Jews now. This is how you fire up your base. The KKK would be disappointed if you didn't blame Jews too. Nice job trump.
:cuckoo:

Trump was trying to claim Hillary is a sheriff....what's the matter with you Dems?

One of his funny nicknames is Sheriff Hillary

Trump is a racist piece of shit. Meanwhile, this whole star thing is being blown way out of proportion and is fucking stupid.

Ivanka and her family are Jewish. Put down the bong.

which only means ivanka isn't an anti-semite.

the donald told a group of jewish voters that he's a "good negotiator like *they* are"....

that's up there with 'some of my best friends are.....'.

How is that statement antisemetic? He's playing jews a complement. If I say blacks are terrific athletes do you think thats racist? I guess in your PC world everything is racist.

Last edited:

Showing Clinton on a background of hundred dollar bills and a Star of David is pretty blatantly anti-Semitic. When he was called out, it was changed. I would say Trump is the one that's fucked up. However, that's Trump. Act first and think later, great qualifications for a president.

I do not buy that idea-----FIRST ---it is unlikely that Trump himself made or chose the picture. Someone found some
premade stuff and patched the image together not realizing that the SIX POINTED GEOMETRIC figure would be construed as a "star of david" If you have not noticed that six pointed stars show up ALL OVER THE WORLD---then YOU are unconscious----they are as UBIQUITOUS as crosses because both are very simple geometric figures----
does every cross in construction and nature looks like something that needs a figure of Jesus nailed to it IN YOUR EYES. Do you really believe that TRUMP HIMSELF---cobbles up pictures for his campaign?
The point isn't that Trump is trying to be anti-Semitic. The point is he's either not thinking clearly or doesn't have control of his campaign. If he can't run his campaign any better than this, how the hell is going to run the country.

Trumps minions scour the internet looking for anti-Hillary propaganda

They blindly cut and paste whatever they find and forward it without considering where it came from and what it's true meaning is

Finally saw it.
Yawn.
They should have just left it alone.
A target symbol would have elicited a potential assassination attempt be made on her.
People need to get a life!

The point isn't that Trump is trying to be anti-Semitic. The point is he's either not thinking clearly or doesn't have control of his campaign. If he can't run his campaign any better than this, how the hell is going to run the country.

Trumps minions scour the internet looking for anti-Hillary propaganda

They blindly cut and paste whatever they find and forward it without considering where it came from and what it's true meaning is

that sounds more like it

Forum List

Back