🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's slow motion Saturday night massacre

We're going to come back to this thread in a couple days and mock the Trump losers.

It's the circle of life here. Trumpflakes make insane claims, they get humiliated, everyone laughs at them, they run off and find a new crazy conspiracy theory to explain why their previous conspiracy theories cratered.

Life is good. The tears of the Trumpflakes are a bitter yet sweet vintage indeed.

What is the crime for impeachment?

Obstruction of Justice, to start.

Mueller has lots more. And you can bet he's shared it with various State AG's, and backed everything up all over, so firing him won't help Trump.
He's only got 7 more years to "make his case". Perhaps you and the batshit OP can testify?
It is said his theme is 'building a safe strong America. Yet he has single-handedly torn down more American tradition than any outsider could have done. A glaring example is in tearing down the independent FBI in an effort to replace it with a Praetorian Guard, a phalanx of 'his guys' to cover his back..no matter what. He has Jordan and Nunes both attached by the lips like lamphreys to his butt. A compliant Paul Ryan and McConnell will give him whatever he throws a tantrum for, and America will end up looking like North Korea, with the biggest crowds praising and praying for blessings from the most wonderful, wisest, most genius President America ever had. Ask these guys: GOP Rep. Gaetz joins the 'Infowar' against the FBI
Eddie actually Obama corrupted the FBI and Trump is cleaning it up

The Trump administration is in the midst of a slow-motion Saturday Night Massacre.

So Trump is trying to find someone or something to bring Mueller down. He may have the majority of the GOP House with him, but the GOP Senate wants to see Mueller finish.

This article is from months ago, and yet today he continues his quest. He pressured and pushed and insulted and belittled until he got rid of the Deputy Director. Donnie, you got a lot more work to do and I hope you get it done before Mueller has to subpoena you to testify before a grand jury.
He said "Months ago" if that don't show you what nut cases these fools are....

So the claim from the left is Trump tried to obstruct justice by firing Comey to stop an investigation that has been going on for over a year now.
latest

So the claim from the left is Trump tried to obstruct justice by firing Comey to stop an investigation that has been going on for over a year now.
latest

You think the sanity challenged left can understand factual argument? Where did you get that idea?

Back before most Republicans become openly Stalinist, some of them helped start impeaching Nixon over an action like this.

Times have changed.

Yes, the entire party seems to be complcit with the Comrade. The Comrade is directly attacking and intimidating the greatest institutions of America. The blueprint the Putin has given him is a great threat to this country.

I dare say we have never seen an entire political party become treasonous. And I hope we never see it again.

The FBI was spying on Trump, based on a fraudulent dossier paid for by Clinton. The FBI actively worked to elect Clinton, while working against Trump.

These facts mean nothing to some Americans.

Trump...Trump...Trump...

The Dossier was paid for initially by the Comrades repubs opponents...idiot.

The Trump administration is in the midst of a slow-motion Saturday Night Massacre.

So Trump is trying to find someone or something to bring Mueller down. He may have the majority of the GOP House with him, but the GOP Senate wants to see Mueller finish.

This article is from months ago, and yet today he continues his quest. He pressured and pushed and insulted and belittled until he got rid of the Deputy Director. Donnie, you got a lot more work to do and I hope you get it done before Mueller has to subpoena you to testify before a grand jury.

iu
Great Selfie!

latest

You think the sanity challenged left can understand factual argument? Where did you get that idea?
I like to believe everyone is capable of change no matter how slim the odds.

The FBI was spying on Trump, based on a fraudulent dossier paid for by Clinton. The FBI actively worked to elect Clinton, while working against Trump.

Trump...Trump...Trump...

Is that why about 10 days before the election the FBI brought up more emails, then said whoops we are sorry nothing to see here. About 3 days or so before the election. Yup I am sure that helped Hildabeast and hurt Rump!

Trump...Trump...Trump...

Is that why about 10 days before the election the FBI brought up more emails, then said whoops we are sorry nothing to see here. About 3 days or so before the election. Yup I am sure that helped Hildabeast and hurt Rump!

The election was flawed....as is the Comrade.

Trump...Trump...Trump...

The election was flawed....as is the Comrade.

The Comrade is without a doubt.

For a guy who spews...."I have nothing to hide,"the orange moron seems to have LOTS to hide, and his cult members just bend over for some more.....lol

Forum List

Back