Trump's son heads to university

Sherlock Holmes

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2024
Breaking: Daily Mail

1725467359252.png

Trump's Son is set to reap the huge benefits of studying at his Dad's highly respected and reputable education institution.

Last edited:
He must be an idiot savant. Or the school has a department for dummies like Boston Universities College of Communications. I got a degree like that too from an even smaller school. So I'm sure Trump paid to get the kid in. Like the woman from Full House.

How come the kid doesn't want to go out of state to college. I get it that Melania's tits are great but time for him to stop breast feeding and leave the nest.

BREAKING : A kid is going to school! Tell everyone! All the papers need to print it! Text and email everyone! ZOMG
He was supposed to speak at the RNC but didn't.

You know what they say. If you're gonna be tough you got to be tough, or good looking.

BREAKING : A kid is going to school! Tell everyone! All the papers need to print it! Text and email everyone! ZOMG
He was supposed to speak at the RNC but didn't.

You know what they say. If you're gonna be tough you got to be tough, or good looking.
Breaking: Daily Mail

View attachment 1006331

Trump's Son is set to reap the huge benefits of studying at his Dad's highly respected and reputable education institution.
Oh holy shit is this a joke? He's going to Trump U?

Its the biggest privately funded school in the country.
New York University (NYU)is one of the largest private colleges in the United States, with over 60,000 students. Other large private universities include:

• University of Southern California (USC): With around 47,000 students, USC is based in Los Angeles

• Boston University (BU): With around 18,000 undergraduate students

• Northeastern University: With about 17,000 undergraduate students

He must be an idiot savant. Or the school has a department for dummies like Boston Universities College of Communications. I got a degree like that too from an even smaller school. So I'm sure Trump paid to get the kid in. Like the woman from Full House.

How come the kid doesn't want to go out of state to college. I get it that Melania's tits are great but time for him to stop breast feeding and leave the nest.

Barron isn't attending college in his home state of Florida, but is instead going to a school in New York.

I'm surprised that NYU would accept him, particularly since Barron is supporting his dad for President.

Forum List

Back