Trump's Stock Market is Cratering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dummy he is MAKING FUN OF YOU TRUMPSTERS.

Who said I was Trumpster ... Mostly indifferent absent the entertainment value the President adds to the DC circus ... :thup:

You see a whole lot of things that aren't there don't you?
Which is a good thing I guess ... Give you a box of crayons and perhaps your imagination can earn you some money ... :dunno:

I think it will be delicious that Trump took credit for the stock market, but Obama touted it too ... and beyond doubt he took over the economy at it's nadir and we had consistent, though slow, growth when he left. But the entire world is seeing slowed growth. Still, Obama, and the dems, failure was to see the recovery as helping all, and for guys and gals on the wrong side of 50 ... it didn't. And a lot of college grads are waiting tables, but that may be a long term trend. The issue is making college affordable and making jobs pay wages people can live upon. Arguably the corp tax cuts, and less so personal tax cuts, are steps towards the latter.

My favorite potus was Gerald Ford. If you raise a boy child, teach him about Ford. Courageous, moral and honest. But he tried a tax cut to stimulate the economy, and people just saved it and didn't spend. (I paid tuition) It was nice to get the money, but it didn't help the economy at all. And he started the flu shots, which didn't work too well at first. LOL

ok not-Trumpster, you are a JUST a dummy for not recognizing tongue-in-cheek nature of OP's post.

On the contrary ... You're just brilliant in noticing the fragile nuances of everything around you.
Forget the lines in your coloring book ... Go freestyle and impress us with your magnificent prowess ... :113:

Is the OP butthurt today after the markets rallied on president Trump's SOTU speech? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

See, told you dumbass Trumpsters believe Trump owns the stock market.
/----/ Trump controls the stock market from the comfort of the Oval Office.
View attachment 174226

Isn't it the best how easily it was to get the Trumptards to deny that anyone was giving Trump credit for the stock market,

including Trump himself???

At this moment, down almost 600 points since Friday.

My question is, why is Trump doing this? Who is he trying to harm?

You’re right, and it kills me to say that. He was a fool to boast about what he was doing for the market, as if a president can actually have any significant impact on it. When we get a 5%-10% drop or more, he will be a target of blame because he asked for it, foolish!
Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 11.09.58 AM.png

Say liberal, can you articulate how and why you've come to this conclusion? Or do we conclude you're desperate to criticize Trump, simply because you don't have a legitimate concern for pacifying your buttocks?
I think he was using sarcasm here. See unless you have been living under a rock, Trump has been boasting that the DOW was up x amount of points since he took office. He was the first president to emphasize that. The reason past presidents always have been weary to do that is that the market fluctuates. He wants to point out that when you take credit for positive news, one has to take credit for the negative.
There's another reason. Most Americans don't benefit from record stock market gains because they are either not invested in the stock market in any way or their investment is so small, that they hardly even notice any change in value.

Trumps has been taking credit for the booming stock market and his tremendous tax cut. Well, it's certainly been a bonanza for the Trump organization and his billionaire club that helps him run the goverment but for most Americans the market boom will be of little or no benefit and the tax cuts for the middle go away in a few years but not the cuts for Trump's billionaire club which are permanent.
dude every 401K benefits and that's more than half the country. why do you lie so fking much?
Not so. According to data from the U.S. Census Bureau, only 32% of Americans are saving for retirement in a 401(k) Even worse, 71% are under funding their retirement.
Does the Average American Have a 401(k)?

Say liberal, can you articulate how and why you've come to this conclusion? Or do we conclude you're desperate to criticize Trump, simply because you don't have a legitimate concern for pacifying your buttocks?
I think he was using sarcasm here. See unless you have been living under a rock, Trump has been boasting that the DOW was up x amount of points since he took office. He was the first president to emphasize that. The reason past presidents always have been weary to do that is that the market fluctuates. He wants to point out that when you take credit for positive news, one has to take credit for the negative.
There's another reason. Most Americans don't benefit from record stock market gains because they are either not invested in the stock market in any way or their investment is so small, that they hardly even notice any change in value.

Trumps has been taking credit for the booming stock market and his tremendous tax cut. Well, it's certainly been a bonanza for the Trump organization and his billionaire club that helps him run the goverment but for most Americans the market boom will be of little or no benefit and the tax cuts for the middle go away in a few years but not the cuts for Trump's billionaire club which are permanent.
dude every 401K benefits and that's more than half the country. why do you lie so fking much?
Not so. According to data from the U.S. Census Bureau, only 32% of Americans are saving for retirement in a 401(k) Even worse, 71% are under funding their retirement.
so that's little benefit? I have a different definition than you. that's 100 Million families.

At this moment, down almost 600 points since Friday.

My question is, why is Trump doing this? Who is he trying to harm?

You people make yourself look more ridiculous everyday.
The market has grown nearly 25% in one f*cking year and you think a 225 pt drop is a crater????
A mere blip.
Idiots.

401k/403b participation is directly correlated with index increases. So, higher participation rates means pull in your horns and may be go into cash.

so that's little benefit? I have a different definition than you. that's 100 Million families.
Since most Americans have little or no money invested in the stock market, changes in stock prices are of little or no benefit to them. Those that see the big benefits in bull markets are the top 20% who own 92% of the stock.

The value of a bull market is indirect for most people. It certainly has a positive effect on the economy by increasing the overall expansion of business but most people are unaware of that.

Last edited:

Since most Americans have little or no money invested in the stock market, changes in stock prices are of little or no benefit to them. Those that see the big benefits in bull markets are the top 20% who own 92% of the stock.

The value of a booming stock market is indirect for most people. It certainly has a positive effect on the economy by increasing the overall expansion of business but most people are unaware of that.
dude, now you're just jealously spewing nonsense. LOL. you are a hopeless fk.with a crystal ball and all you see is glass.

I have a 401K, an IRA, my wife has a ROTH and I have a Roth. holy fk, do you know those all are traded in the stock market? dude you need to let it go, you don't know what americans do.

They're called Financial Advisers. you should see how fking many of them there are in this country.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back