Trumps talks of lifting Russia sanctions.

B;sacks fighting for equal rights scares the fuck out of you flabby old white men but it is not racist.

I thought it was RAYYYYSSSSIIIISSSS to mention skin color?

I guess not if you're a Demonrat and you're talking about WHITES.
White isn't a color........its a skin pigment disease.
Racism is fine if you're a libturd. Thanks for proving that.
Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice
race-face-off-120126.jpg

• MORE
race-face-off-120126.jpg

race-face-off-120126.jpg

A black and white businessman face off.
Credit: ArTono, Shutterstock
There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to stir public controversy.

The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario. Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found. Those ideologies, in turn, stress hierarchy and resistance to change, attitudes that can contribute to prejudice, Hodson wrote in an email to LiveScience.

[
No, just targets and your party is stupid enough to let it happen.

What are you rambling on about?
You need to let me know what you said dumbass. And I'm sure it was ignorant.

You answered the post, not I. So you're a dumbarse too.

I have no idea who you voted for. However, if it was Trump, you have no right calling anybody ignorant.
Okay dumbarse lol. You proved your point.

B;sacks fighting for equal rights scares the fuck out of you flabby old white men but it is not racist.

race-face-off-120126.jpg

• MORE
race-face-off-120126.jpg

race-face-off-120126.jpg

There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to stir public controversy.

The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario. Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found. Those ideologies, in turn, stress hierarchy and resistance to change, attitudes that can contribute to prejudice, Hodson wrote in an email to LiveScience.
Studies have shown that individuals who are racist and prejudiced live longer and are injured less often than those who live a diverse lifestyle.

The studies were conducted over a period of years in Chicago, Detroit and Baltimore.

race-face-off-120126.jpg

• MORE
race-face-off-120126.jpg

race-face-off-120126.jpg

Sure you want to go down this road?

The average scores are: Asian-Americans -106, White Americans - 103, Hispanic Americans - 89,African-Americans - 85. This means more than one in five American blacks have an IQbelow 75; whereas around one in twenty whites have an IQ below 75. An IQ of 70-75 is considered "borderline retarded" by psychologists.

race-face-off-120126.jpg

• MORE
race-face-off-120126.jpg

race-face-off-120126.jpg

The average scores are: Asian-Americans -106, White Americans - 103, Hispanic Americans - 89,African-Americans - 85. This means more than one in five American blacks have an IQbelow 75; whereas around one in twenty whites have an IQ below 75. An IQ of 70-75 is considered "borderline retarded" by psychologists.
IQ vs Common Sense!!!!!!

Announcing being my proud of one's own race implies superiority, regardless of the skin color of the person making such proclamations. You'll notice those bragging about how proud they are to be white are often wearing swastikas and/or hoods.
Are you proud or ashamed of the accomplishments of your forefathers? I'm PROUD of the civilization they brought to this world.

Were they wearing swastikas and hoods? Back then? hhmmm
No, just targets and your party is stupid enough to let it happen.
Oh jullian you think that hundreds of black people killing themselves off at a very high rate is funny? Or do you support it? That's right you support abortion. My fault, you do.

race-face-off-120126.jpg

• MORE
race-face-off-120126.jpg

race-face-off-120126.jpg

You do realize people with high IQ's lack Common Sense!!!!

You're ok with foreign governments hacking us?

Not when they're hacking the emails of corrupt Democrat politicians. LOL
They corrupt Repub. politicans as well. The GOP should be worried the Russians will blackmail Republicans as well.
Oh my, I guess you forget about Obama kissing Putin's ass telling him to wait till after the 2012 election, so he could work with him better? That treason you forgot about?

Russians have given us so much to be trustworthy of. You know like killing people who disagree with the Kremlin, locking up people who have a different opinion, state run media and on and on. A stellar record indeed.
Ted Kennedy would be ashamed of you. He worked so damn hard with Russia to undermine President Reagan. Why the change of heart?

That's not a defense. I was 3 at the time. Sorry I wasn't politically active:rolleyes:

Russians have given us so much to be trustworthy of. You know like killing people who disagree with the Kremlin, locking up people who have a different opinion, state run media and on and on. A stellar record indeed.
Ted Kennedy would be ashamed of you. He worked so damn hard with Russia to undermine President Reagan. Why the change of heart?

That's not a defense. I was 3 at the time. Sorry I wasn't politically active:rolleyes:
But you support the party that did.

Lol...I was 3. I'm very sorry I didn't stop it. Jesus....just stupid for no reason. And timely at that.

Lol...I was 3. I'm very sorry I didn't stop it. Jesus....just stupid for no reason. And timely at that.
You are apart of the party that did, and Obama tried to do the same. But Putin told him to kiss his ass. Now Trump can actually work with Putin and your against it. You're nothing but a puppet.

Forum List

Back