Trump's tax plan.....You judge!

The review HOPES there will be increased economic activity to offset Trump's massive deficits.

You must be one of those liberals who thinks massive deficits and government spending can get our economy going.

Historically tax cuts spur economic growth.

First off, we don't know what Trumps tax plan will actually be. But there is a good chance for cutting corporate tax rates, which will stimulate economic growth and investment across the board. You lefties said the same thing about Reagan, but tax receipts INCREASED under his plan. I suspect that what Trump actually proposes will be significantly moderated from what was used in the campaign, and will again spur growth which will increase the over all revenue of the federal government.
You really are one stone cold deaf idiot. I've been pounding away on this forum for YEARS about banning tax expenditures, which would allow us to pay down the debt and lower taxes for EVERYONE. This would level the playing field, with extra bonus sauce of serendipitous campaign finance reform.

This is bedrock conservative stuff, retard.

I'm also a HUGE Reagan supporter, dumb fuck. Reagan chopped large chunks of tax expenditures.

Guess who has been adding them back in, and then some, for decades?

Republicans, more than Democrats. Because tax expenditures are a great way to hide increased spending.

It's a simple fact that deficits do NOT stimulate the economy. Our economy has been sluggish precisely because of our debt. ADDING to our debt will NOT stimulate growth.

First off, we don't know what Trumps tax plan will actually be. But there is a good chance for cutting corporate tax rates, which will stimulate economic growth and investment across the board.

yet ANOTHER wait for the "trickle down" scam......Let's see,,,,,so, corporations will get lower taxes (as if many of them paid the 35% anyway with all the loop holes) and then hire American workers in their expansion and pay these American workers double or triple what they could pay Vietnamese workers????

I'm just asking here......

I know people who intentionally pay higher taxes to get money back in a lump at the end of the year.

So, those morons are LOANING the federal government an interest FREE amount? Pretty dumb friends of yours.

Where did I say they were my "friends?" It's funny how you read things that aren't there just like you don't read things that are

Remember all the times the conservatives have ranted about the fact that 47% of American households pay no federal income tax?
Now, oddly, they're cheering Trump for having a plan that will add to that number.

Say, weren't you one of those "GM Alive, Osama dead" people?

WHO bailed out the auto companies? :eek:

I am NOT criticizing Obama for the auto industries bailouts....All I am stating is where that additional Obama debt can be attributed....and the auto industries are but ONE of those factors.

Where did I say they were my "friends?" It's funny how you read things that aren't there just like you don't read things that are

Sorry, you stated that "you knew people"........Whether you exchange underwear with them is not my business.

Every single analysis of Trump's tax plan has said he will add TRILLIONS to the debt. They only differ on the amount. Five to ten trillion.

Trump is a master at running up debts.

I responded to your contention that Forbes is somehow a conservative source. They are not,

Fine......Forbes is "liberal"........So, what about the 6 or 7 other sources? Should we ask if they have affiliation with the American Communist party before posting their analyses?

I responded to your contention that Forbes is somehow a conservative source. They are not,

Fine......Forbes is "liberal"........So, what about the 6 or 7 other sources? Should we ask if they have affiliation with the American Communist party before posting their analyses?
If they disagree with UC's delusions, they are axiomatically "liberal". :lol:

And some say class warfare should not exist. If the opcomes true, its going to grow...and quickly...rightfully so. If wages do not rise dramatically, it wont be pretty.

I love these reports, have any of these "experts" been right about anything?

WTF are you smoking?

You know we actually did this tax cutting thing before and have since collected record low revenues, which account for significant portion of our accumulated debt.

fed_spending_revenue.jpg

4524250851_8a16aebb74.jpg

Every single analysis of Trump's tax plan has said he will add TRILLIONS to the debt. They only differ on the amount. Five to ten trillion.

Trump flat out admitted that he wanted to add to the debt back in August (one more actual policy fact about Trump that got lost in all the pussy grabbing and email blather).

'King of debt' Donald Trump: 'Now is the time to borrow'

""This is a time to borrow and borrow long term," he told CNBC during a discussion on how he would finance the many projects he wants to undertake, such as rebuilding airports and bridges and upgrading the military."

That calculation doesn't count the economic expansion the tax cuts would create. Historically tax cuts do increase deficits in the short term (2-3 years), but then grow revenue from there on due to economic expansion

Dynamic effects are a small fraction (~20%) of first order revenue reduction. So instead of $10 Trillion you can argue it will be more like 8T and I'll let you do it too....as soon as you conservatives also start arguing that spending this deficit will suppress should be adjusted for dynamic effects too....which you will not, so I will not agree to such standard of accounting on revenues side.

Apparently there are some the subscribe to the false notion that the second or highest corporate tax rate in developed and emerging market economies and repressive government regulations have nothing to do with the myopic expansion in GDP, private sector job creation, and federal and state tax revenue collection? Go figure?
The pundits will claim tax revenue is up, yet true as a result of the last increase, however, even the top 6% of the income earners can not fund this government alone, and let us never forget whom is it that invests in business start-ups, and whom it is that purchases goods and services.
Yet then again there are those that are addicted to ice creme, candy, and cake without skin in the game that know but one thing, insure the other person pays the tab, and spend more.

Trump Tax Plan Gives 47% Of Cuts To Richest 1%, New Analysis Finds

According to the nonpartisan Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center, Trump’s latest proposals would cut taxes by $6.2 trillion over the next decade, with 47% of all cuts in 2017 going to the top 1%.

The tax cuts that Trump is now proposing are smaller than the $9.5 trillion in cuts he floated last year, but are also more tilted in favor of the wealthy.

Under Trump’s new plan, every income group would still get tax cuts, but upper income households would receive the most relief, not only in dollars, but as a percentage of income.

What did you expect from the election a rich man?

A tax hike on the rich ??

W cut taxes for the rich too.

So did Reagan.

And GHW Bush raised taxes on the poor and middle class. It was enough to get Reagan to kick him out of his ranch house.

According to the nonpartisan Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center, Trump’s latest proposals would cut taxes by $6.2 trillion over the next decade, with 47% of all cuts in 2017 going to the top 1%.

The tax cuts that Trump is now proposing are smaller than the $9.5 trillion in cuts he floated last year, but are also more tilted in favor of the wealthy.

Under Trump’s new plan, every income group would still get tax cuts, but upper income households would receive the most relief, not only in dollars, but as a percentage of income.

A Republican wins the presidency, massive tax cuts follow, massive deficits follow.

I think we've seen that story before.
You are so full of shit. Massive tax cuts, greater spending, higher tax revenue. Liberal tax increases, less spending, higher taxes again, less spending, major deficit follows like 10 fucking trillion(unpatriotically of course). Dumbass , wake the fuck up.

Apparently there are some the subscribe to the false notion that the second or highest corporate tax rate in developed and emerging market economies and repressive government regulations have nothing to do with the myopic expansion in GDP, private sector job creation, and federal and state tax revenue collection? Go figure?
The pundits will claim tax revenue is up, yet true as a result of the last increase, however, even the top 6% of the income earners can not fund this government alone, and let us never forget whom is it that invests in business start-ups, and whom it is that purchases goods and services.
Yet then again there are those that are addicted to ice creme, candy, and cake without skin in the game that know but one thing, insure the other person pays the tab, and spend more.
Everyone in the business community agrees that corporate tax rates must be cut drastically.

At the same time companies like Apple and Google and Microsoft who are shifting income to tax havens must pay their fair share at the same top corporate rates.

There is no question.

Trump flat out admitted that he wanted to add to the debt back in August (one more actual policy fact about Trump that got lost in all the pussy grabbing and email blather).

'King of debt' Donald Trump: 'Now is the time to borrow'

""This is a time to borrow and borrow long term," he told CNBC during a discussion on how he would finance the many projects he wants to undertake, such as rebuilding airports and bridges and upgrading the military."
This was the secret to Reagans economic recovery as well -- it soon became no secret that he was a Keynesian deficit addict.

Forum List

Back