Trump's tax plan.....You judge!

You are so full of shit. Massive tax cuts, greater spending, higher tax revenue. Liberal tax increases, less spending, higher taxes again, less spending, major deficit follows like 10 fucking trillion(unpatriotically of course). Dumbass , wake the fuck up.

I'll need a Moron-to-English dictionary to decipher what this idiot wrote above.
Don't even try Nitwit, you never finished 3rd grade. Otherwise
  • Obama doubled the national debt
  • TARP was an Obama plan
  • All disbursements of cash under the "private profits, public liability" plan for GM were made by Obama
  • Bailouts of GM and Chrysler under TARP added up to $80 billion, a tiny drop in the $10 TRILLION of new debt added by Obama

Here ARE some facts that contributed and STILL are contributing to our debt......

Did GWB offer massive tax cuts while involving us in TWO costly wars?
Yes or No?

Did GWB initiate Medicare Advantage without a clue of how and who was going to pay for it?
Yes or No?

While the tax cuts were implemented, did we lose at an average of 700,000 jobs per month under GWB?
Yes or No?
When we started losing an average of 700,000 jobs per month it wasn't GWB who caused it. Still trying to change history? Not on my watch, you nitwit. When liberals break things, they have to blame the Republicans for what they did. And what is worse, is the liberal voters actually believe them. Stupid people vote dumbocrat. Until 2016, then many woke the fuck up. bwaaaahhaaaahhhhaaaaa........

[
I don't hate Republicans. I am one. I hate pseudocons like you who have infected my party.

You are a complete waste of time. The tard is just too deep and too embedded in you.

You're about as "republican" as Hillary Clinton.

You are another Soros lefty, and another like Starkey who thinks lying about it makes you really clever. You trot out your moldy straw man "BUT BOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHH" to excuse what your party does.

It doesn't excuse it. As I told your fellow hack gnat, Bush is no longer president, and hasn't been for a long time. Obama is responsible for the last 8 years. For two years you had both houses of congress AND Obozo. IF you wanted to end the Bush tax cuts or repeal Medicare D, you had the power to do so.

But you didn't, your party continued them.

You are amusing though, you lefties get most entertaining when things don't go your way...

You are so full of shit. Massive tax cuts, greater spending, higher tax revenue. Liberal tax increases, less spending, higher taxes again, less spending, major deficit follows like 10 fucking trillion(unpatriotically of course). Dumbass , wake the fuck up.

I'll need a Moron-to-English dictionary to decipher what this idiot wrote above.
  • TARP was an Obama plan
  • All disbursements of cash under the "private profits, public liability" plan for GM were made by Obama
  • Bailouts of GM and Chrysler under TARP added up to $80 billion, a tiny drop in the $10 TRILLION of new debt added by Obama

Here ARE some facts that contributed and STILL are contributing to our debt......

Yes or No?

Did GWB initiate Medicare Advantage without a clue of how and who was going to pay for it?
Yes or No?

While the tax cuts were implemented, did we lose at an average of 700,000 jobs per month under GWB?
Yes or No?
When we started losing an average of 700,000 jobs per month it wasn't GWB who caused it. Still trying to change history? Not on my watch, you nitwit. When liberals break things, they have to blame the Republicans for what they did. And what is worse, is the liberal voters actually believe them. Stupid people vote dumbocrat. Until 2016, then many woke the fuck up. bwaaaahhaaaahhhhaaaaa........

Bush vs. Obama: Private Sector Job Creation

I love these reports, have any of these "experts" been right about anything?

WTF are you smoking?

You know we actually did this tax cutting thing before and have since collected record low revenues, which account for significant portion of our accumulated debt.

fed_spending_revenue.jpg

4524250851_8a16aebb74.jpg

Show me the chart of fed govt revenue

WTF are you smoking?

You know we actually did this tax cutting thing before and have since collected record low revenues, which account for significant portion of our accumulated debt.

fed_spending_revenue.jpg

I did, but you of course don't like the size of economy adjusted version that is the standard for serious comparison, It just doesn't fit your ridiculous free lunch myths that I paid less taxes while government collected more revenues.

Last edited:

• TARP was an Obama plan

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

You are so unfair! Republicans only had 6 years of majorities in all branches of government to fix Clinton's roaring-90s economy and surplus as far as the eye can see!

That calculation doesn't count the economic expansion the tax cuts would create. Historically tax cuts do increase deficits in the short term (2-3 years), but then grow revenue from there on due to economic expansion

Dynamic effects are a small fraction (~20%) of first order revenue reduction. So instead of $10 Trillion you can argue it will be more like 8T and I'll let you do it too....as soon as you conservatives also start arguing that spending this deficit will suppress should be adjusted for dynamic effects too....which you will not, so I will not agree to such standard of accounting on revenues side.

Yes, I am a fiscal conservative. Once again you show liberals are all about money. It's the only measuring stick for you. Am I going to help you get other people's money or try to help keep you away. You're consumed with greed, and you constantly demonstrate that

WTF are you smoking?

fed_spending_revenue.jpg

I did, but you of course don't like the size of economy adjusted version that is the standard for serious comparison, It just doesn't fit your ridiculous free lunch myths that I paid less taxes while government collected more revenues.

You pointed that out to liberals while W was President, right?

:lmao:

I crack myself up ...

• TARP was an Obama plan

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

You are so unfair! Republicans only had 6 years of majorities in all branches of government to fix Clinton's roaring-90s economy and surplus as far as the eye can see!

You're a liar, he had two years.

You're also a liar Clinton ran surpluses. The National debt went up every year he was President

That calculation doesn't count the economic expansion the tax cuts would create. Historically tax cuts do increase deficits in the short term (2-3 years), but then grow revenue from there on due to economic expansion

Dynamic effects are a small fraction (~20%) of first order revenue reduction. So instead of $10 Trillion you can argue it will be more like 8T and I'll let you do it too....as soon as you conservatives also start arguing that spending this deficit will suppress should be adjusted for dynamic effects too....which you will not, so I will not agree to such standard of accounting on revenues side.

Yes, I am a fiscal conservative. Once again you show liberals are all about money. It's the only measuring stick for you. Am I going to help you get other people's money or try to help keep you away. You're consumed with greed, and you constantly demonstrate that

My only thought about your comment is - WTF???

WTF are you smoking?

fed_spending_revenue.jpg

I crack myself up ...

Yes, it seems that you do crack...by yourself. Maybe you shouldn't?

I'll try to dumb it down for you, though I may not be able to dumb it down all the way to you.

I'm socially more liberal than you are, I'm more small military than you are.

Yet you think I'm a "conservative." The only thing I'm more conservative than you is money. Yet that's the only thing you hear, your obsession with money driven by your greed. Getting your hands on other people's money is the only thing you measure me by because money is the only thing you really care about. The rest is just noise to you

WTF are you smoking?

fed_spending_revenue.jpg

I crack myself up ...

Yes, it seems that you do crack...by yourself. Maybe you shouldn't?

Playground! Liberals do like to go back to playground arguments. They are your intellectual speed

I'll try to dumb it down for you, though I may not be able to dumb it down all the way to you.

Yet you think I'm a "conservative." The only thing I'm more conservative than you is money. Yet that's the only thing you hear, your obsession with money driven by your greed. Getting your hands on other people's money is the only thing you measure me by because money is the only thing you really care about. The rest is just noise to you

Our exchange so far:

Kaz: Tax cuts have some dynamic feedback.
Anton: But they make for a small fraction of their static reduction to revenues.
Kaz: You are so fucking greedy!

WHAT. THE. FUCK is wrong with you Kaz?

• TARP was an Obama plan

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

lets see, at the end of Clintons admin, MCI/WorldCom, Enron and the Dot com bubble burst leaving GW a recession, that you liberals don't ever talk about. GW didn't bitch and moan how he had to inherit that recession but went to work to revitalize the economy/ Then in 2001 9/11 happened removing trillions of dollars from the economy so GW lowered taxes put more money into WORKING peoples hands which were spent and tax revenues rose, because the economy started moving forward. Also, the contract with America had 2 years limited welfare(Clinton signed that) so people couldn't sit in their parents basement getting FREE stuff, for after 2 years the welfare went away. But in comes Obama, puts 99 weeks of unemployment, overrides Bill's welfare bill so those on welfare could be welfare queens forever. You just cant get more dishonest and stupid as a liberal.

Trump Tax Plan Gives 47% Of Cuts To Richest 1%, New Analysis Finds

According to the nonpartisan Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center, Trump’s latest proposals would cut taxes by $6.2 trillion over the next decade, with 47% of all cuts in 2017 going to the top 1%.

The tax cuts that Trump is now proposing are smaller than the $9.5 trillion in cuts he floated last year, but are also more tilted in favor of the wealthy.

Under Trump’s new plan, every income group would still get tax cuts, but upper income households would receive the most relief, not only in dollars, but as a percentage of income.

Trump Tax Plan Gives 47% Of Cuts To Richest 1%, New Analysis Finds

He said those making >$25 Thousand indie or >$50 jointly would pay $0. Seems like the tax cuts are supposed to go to the poorest of the poor. Unless there is a new plan.

Lets see if those who are poor are still filling out 1040’s in 2018….if so; you’ll know you were sold a bill of goods.
what's new? As per Romney, 47% of Americans do not pay Federal income tax NOW....

this new plan is just a regurgitated Republican plan that gives most of the tax cut money to the top tier.....putting us further in debt....

• TARP was an Obama plan

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

lets see, at the end of Clintons admin, MCI/WorldCom, Enron and the Dot com bubble burst leaving GW a recession, that you liberals don't ever talk about. GW didn't bitch and moan how he had to inherit that recession but went to work to revitalize the economy/ Then in 2001 9/11 happened removing trillions of dollars from the economy so GW lowered taxes put more money into WORKING peoples hands which were spent and tax revenues rose, because the economy started moving forward. Also, the contract with America had 2 years limited welfare(Clinton signed that) so people couldn't sit in their parents basement getting FREE stuff, for after 2 years the welfare went away. But in comes Obama, puts 99 weeks of unemployment, overrides Bill's welfare bill so those on welfare could be welfare queens forever. You just cant get more dishonest and stupid as a liberal.

it was an itty bitty tiny recession that ended in just a couple of months

Our exchange so far:

Kaz: Tax cuts have some dynamic feedback.
Anton: But they make for a small fraction of their static reduction to revenues.
Kaz: You are so fucking greedy!

WHAT. THE. FUCK is wrong with you Kaz?

Winston Churchill: I can explain it to you, I cannot comprehend it to you.

You don't care about the wars which I oppose or military spending which I think is too high. You don't care about social issues which I'm against government involvement. I'm a "conservative," that's it, that's all you see. The only thing you care the Federal government does that you actually measure it by is $$$. I have it, you want it. How much are you going to get and why am I trying to stop you? You don't care about any other issue. The very definition of greed

Last edited:

Forum List

Back