Trump's taxes to be released to the public just like every President since Nixon

The President is not required to....the majority of President haven't. I grant you, this is a big deal....this is a big warning from the Demafascsit, that if you cross the party, they will abuse their offices, and power to come after you and they don't care about the law, or your rights.

Thank you for reminding us, just how important it is, to make sure they are never in power again
Why did Trump use the excuse of being audited in not releasing them, which is a bold faced lie? Do you cultists enjoy Trump playing you for a fool?

Why did Trump use the excuse of being audited in not releasing them, which is a bold faced lie? Do you cultists enjoy Trump playing you for a fool?
sorry i have seen no evidence he wasn’t…the dems in the house only said he wasn’t the first two years of his admin (which was not what the irs usually did)

show me he wasn’t prior to, or that he ordered it to stop those two years…

if not you are a dembot repeating headlines and and not fact

also explain to me why the dems are making this public? we have seen 18 years of his taxes prior to taking office…why this?

sorry i have seen no evidence he wasn’t…the dems in the house only said he wasn’t the first two years of his admin (which was not what the irs usually did)

show me he wasn’t prior to, or that he ordered it to stop those two years…

if not you are a dembot repeating headlines and and not fact

also explain to me why the dems are making this public? we have seen 18 years of his taxes prior to taking office…why this?
Pay attention to something other then Fox News & you may learn something other then right wing propoganda.

If Trump wasen't a liar claiming to be under audit & if his returns made him look good he would have released them going back to 2016 & forward to 2020. He refused because he doesn't want the Country to know that he's a tax dodging lowlife.

i wonder if that secret bank account that he had in China will be part of his returns. The one nobody knew about until 2020 that had a balance of $15 million dollars.
My best wild guess is that his taxes will illustrate that he's not nearly as wealthy as he claims to be. His profoundly brittle ego wouldn't be able to handle that getting out. So, no doubt, he's say it was Deep State Hitler Commie Fake News.

My best wild guess is that his taxes will illustrate that he's not nearly as wealthy as he claims to be. His profoundly brittle ego wouldn't be able to handle that getting out. So, no doubt, he's say it was Deep State Hitler Commie Fake News.
You're probably correct about his wealth. His fragile ego? No doubt.

OK, so what legislation has been drafted or put forward for a vote?

Who says that legislation being drafted or put forward is the threshold of Congressional investigative and legislative processes?

Not the court.

Your pseudo-legal standard has no relevance to this issue as they aren't the standards that Congress is held to.

All scotus did is remove the block Trump was trying to prevent access to his returns. Congress still has to operate inside the law in order to get them, and they still have to abide by the law once they have them.

Also, the Constitutions unreasonable search and seizure clause still protects the president, meaning, congress, no matter how much they think Trump is a bad guy, still needs to have a reason to access his returns. Simply "we need to see what's in them to see if he committed a crime" is not a legitimate reason, just like the police won't get a search warrant unless they have probable cause, and they know what they are looking for.

They established their reason in their arguments before the appellant court. You should read it. Its thorough.

And the court sided with the Ways and Means committee.

While in office the president's tax returns are audited.

They can be. The IRS has rules for presidential audits. Whether or not they correctly applied those rules is one of the things the Ways and Means Committee is investigating.

The same tax law I already cited.

26 U.S. Code § 7213 - Unauthorized disclosure of information​

It’s the same law that says that they can get it with a subpoena (supposedly to address some legislative issue). But the law otherwise forbids dissemination. It’s a felony.

Tell ya what, you gerbil. Show me where they exempt themselves from that law — or show me anywhere in which they are allowed to ignore the law they passed.
You should probably read the appellant court ruling on the matter. The courts have already affirmed that the Ways and Means Committee has both the authority to access Trump's tax docs......and release them to public.

Last edited:

MAGA can just say that the tax returns themselves are fake news. And 'POOF', they cease to exist

For them anyway.

We get the returns, and they get to slowly rock back and forth whimpering 'fake news'. Its a win-win.

FkdxGTrUoAAJlkO

Forum List

Back