Trump's taxes to be released to the public just like every President since Nixon

If you can't read it is not my fault
Here's the thing...I don't think you read it either, which is why you posted the way you did. don't expect us to wade through over 20 pages of tax code to find your proof. If you assert something, show us where it is, quote it, give the relevant passage, dont just dump a wall of documents and expect people to read through all of it.

321104759_1346410539466377_5100134846604104224_n.jpg

Here's the thing...I don't think you read it either, which is why you posted the way you did. don't expect us to wade through over 20 pages of tax code to find your proof. If you assert something, show us where it is, quote it, give the relevant passage, dont just dump a wall of documents and expect people to read through all of it.

You don't need 20 pages of tax codes. The folly of the MAGA pseudo-legal claims that releasing the tax returns is some crime.......are laid out by the appellant court in like 3 paragraphs.

Will you read those? Its way less than 1 page.

They established their reason in their arguments before the appellant court. You should read it. Its thorough.

And the court sided with the Ways and Means committee.
It doesn't matter. The courts nor the congress can circumvent the law. There is a procedure for getting someone's taxes, congress didn't use that method, and by releasing them, they further broke the law.

You don't need 20 pages of tax codes. The folly of the MAGA pseudo-legal claims that releasing the tax returns is some crime.......are laid out by the appellant court in like 3 paragraphs.

Will you read those? Its way less than 1 page.
Sure, link it, I'll read it...still, unless they changed the tax code, its still a violation of the law. The court can't change law.

It doesn't matter. The courts nor the congress can circumvent the law. There is a procedure for getting someone's taxes, congress didn't use that method, and by releasing them, they further broke the law.

The 3 judge appellant court ruling.....upheld by the full appellant court and unanimously upheld by the Supreme Court, doesn't matter?

Yeah, I don't think you get how any of this works.

sorry i have seen no evidence he wasn’t…the dems in the house only said he wasn’t the first two years of his admin (which was not what the irs usually did)

show me he wasn’t prior to, or that he ordered it to stop those two years…

if not you are a dembot repeating headlines and and not fact

also explain to me why the dems are making this public? we have seen 18 years of his taxes prior to taking office…why this?
This thread shows how weak Trump is getting, because how weak his minion's responses are.
This post is an example and there are fewer minions making bad excuses for Trump.

Anyone who actually believes that members of the IRS didn't sift through his returns going back 10 years or more, during his presidency, will likely be waiting for the "walls to close in" because of all the "potential" criminal activity that the Left's media whores will use to foment more hate against him. Not gonna matter a whit, but at least you jackals will have something to keep your hopes up in the new year. You'll be watching the Trump files while real evidence of FBI/DOJ corruption is being exposed. You fools must actually believe that a corrupt DOJ will never harm you.
The only corrupt DOJ was under trump OMG everybody knows lol

@Skylar
I don't care wtf you want.

@Skylar
I don't care wtf you want.

And when you offer to do the research for them, read the rulings they refuse to, chew it up into 3 paragraph cud and spit into their little maws....

....they still refuse.

Its not the delivery method. Its what is being delivered. They'll ignore anything that contradicts what they want to believe.

Trump and his minions, like you, are dumbasses.
YOUR opinion, Elmo.

Every President has released their taxes voluntarily.
WRONG AGAIN, buttwipe. Better go look up your facts. Not one of them released them under threat of prosecution if they didn't otherwise, not until the Democrat gestapo Brownshirt thugs invaded our country.

Trump's taxes to be released to the public just like every President since Nixon.
If there is nothing big to expose, why did he not want them released.
We will see.

And it's never been mandatory!!

A Banana Republic Court forced Trump to.

And it's never been mandatory!!

A Banana Republic Court forced Trump to.

The Ways and Means Committee forced Trump to, acting within their authority. The courts merely dismantled Trump's pseudo-legal excuses why the Ways and Means Committee's authority should be ignored.

The Ways and Means Committee forced Trump to, acting within their authority. The courts merely dismantled Trump's pseudo-legal excuses why the Ways and Means Committee's authority should be ignored.

Still isn't mandatory until fascists put their claws into him!!

Forum List

Back