Trump's top black campaign surrogate says blacks were better off under Jim Crow

Do you agree with trump that blacks were better off under Jim Crow?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
Yeah, and black people dominate the NFL and NBA just because they are black. Or is that different somehow?
Here we go with that dumb ass argument again. Are you going to bring up Golf, Tennis, Voleyball, Baseball, or Hockey? And are we going to discuss all the empoyess of these sports corporations? Or only the players on the field who are a smal part of the organization and don't last long?

Racists aren't very bright people.

Rep. Byron Donalds, R-Fla., who was described in March by CNN as trump's most trusted advisor, and on the short VP list is out making sure that black voters clearly understand trump's attitude toward black voters. Mr Donalds said at an event that blacks were better off under Jim Crow. A quick unscientific survey of every black person I asked, seemed to disagree with Donald's remark. Whether blacks think they were better off of not doesn't really matter because trump's surrogate has made it clear what he thinks of the situation. Check the survey whether you agree with trump or not.
I aint getting MSM AP. Hell has to Freeze first.

Out of context bs probably show full version......IN CONTEXT

because you and Al Sharpton on the same level. Grifter and a race baiter
Funny how all whites like you do is race bait, but don't think that is what you do.

You seem to think that is supposed to be an insult. So tell me prick, when did white racism end? I asked when did it end, not that there is less of it. So tell me when white racism ended.

blacks cannot have their own opinion because they are too ignorant according to the Democrats.
So the only blacks that have their own opinions are the ones who say the same things right wing whites say about us.

As a little boy in Arkansas, I remember none to fondly of watching the burning cross of a Klan Meeting in played out corned near my home. I remember an elderly Black Man having to walk in a gutter instead of the sidewal asII passed him. My teachers used the "N" word everday.

I was lucky, in my parents house the was no racism. I was taught to respect the person, and care not about their skin color.
Thank you.

Funny how all whites like you do is race bait, but don't think that is what you do.

You seem to think that is supposed to be an insult. So tell me prick, when did white racism end? I asked when did it end, not that there is less of it. So tell me when white racism ended.
:eusa_hand:
As a little boy in Arkansas, I remember none to fondly of watching the burning cross of a Klan Meeting in played out corned near my home. I remember an elderly Black Man having to walk in a gutter instead of the sidewal asII passed him. My teachers used the "N" word everday.

I was lucky, in my parents house the was no racism. I was taught to respect the person, and care not about their skin color.
yeah my parents raised me that way as well. Truth be told, I never met a black person that could be trusted. Kind of funny.
When you with them one on one, they be like "yeah I got me a token whitey" but when they get their friends in a pack, they act like savages.
So yeah, once they lose my respect, all bets off. can't trust them.

Rep. Byron Donalds, R-Fla., who was described in March by CNN as trump's most trusted advisor, and on the short VP list is out making sure that black voters clearly understand trump's attitude toward black voters. Mr Donalds said at an event that blacks were better off under Jim Crow. A quick unscientific survey of every black person I asked, seemed to disagree with Donald's remark. Whether blacks think they were better off of not doesn't really matter because trump's surrogate has made it clear what he thinks of the situation. Check the survey whether you agree with trump or not.
Donalds appears to be a goddamn moron. And that was before these idiotic comments.

Certainly blacks were not “better off” in every way during Jim Crow

What the trump spokesman is saying is that the black family was more intact and there was less social disfunction as a result

Who can disagree with that?

Didn't read the link, did you?
Didn't read the link, did you?
He was making a point about failed government institutions the democrats put in place to "help Black Folk"... it hasn't helped them much... opportunity is what will help Black people.. the kind of opportunity they had for a short time during the Trump presidency and during the Bush administration with enterprise zones... which democrats removed...

Donalds was referring to the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, which was created in 1953 under President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Maybe you should read the link better...

:eusa_hand:

yeah my parents raised me that way as well. Truth be told, I never met a black person that could be trusted. Kind of funny.
When you with them one on one, they be like "yeah I got me a token whitey" but when they get their friends in a pack, they act like savages.
So yeah, once they lose my respect, all bets off. can't trust them.
Funny how your white ass says this when whites do that and even worse. You're talking about you can't trust blacks but we have at least 248 years of reasons for not trusting whites.

Fucking dishonest. He talked about the times, not living under Jim Crow

Blacks were much better off Pre LBJ's planned demolition of the black family

Coming from the "You ain't black women stocked the shelves poor kids are just as smart and talented as white kids" Party this is a sick fucking joke
If Democrats didn't lie, they wouldn't have anything to say.

Funny how your white ass says this when whites do that and even worse. You're talking about you can't trust blacks but we have at least 248 years of reasons for not trusting whites.
Honestly wouldn't know. I have no token white friends.

He was making a point about failed government institutions the democrats put in place to "help Black Folk"... it hasn't helped them much... opportunity is what will help Black people.. the kind of opportunity they had for a short time during the Trump presidency and during the Bush administration with enterprise zones... which democrats removed...

Donalds was referring to the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, which was created in 1953 under President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Maybe you should read the link better...
But Donalds was wrong. Trump didn't give blacks opportunities, and Enterprise zones started during Clinton.

Government intitutions have heped whites get what they have today.

How are black folks doing today???

Forum List

Back