Trump's top black campaign surrogate says blacks were better off under Jim Crow

Do you agree with trump that blacks were better off under Jim Crow?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
They didn't "basically" make any assertion of the kind. The intent was to show how the black family structure has deteriorated under mostly democrat regimes. What would the left do without Soros (tax exempt) Media Matters that monitors (and spins) every word ever spoken by conservatives?
Yes they did mae such assertions. And the black family structures hasn't deteriorated any more than the whte family structure has. Just to show how much Donalds doesn't know, white women with no man at home had been receiving mothers aid checks for nearly 60 years before the Great Society programs. Furthermore, the provision in the program that made it so women with men living wth them would be ineligible was created by CONSERVATIVES.

So what you are saying, kneegrow, is that it only counts when kneegrows talk about racism? Or that it matters more when kneegrows complain about racism?
I'm saying that I think we know a little more about the effects of racism than you right wing bigots that practce it.

You don't even pretend to not be a racist!
lmao

Looks like the leftards have decided to play the race card today. :p

No matter. I'm about to skin that other one alive if I have time.

Leftards are the real racists. They keep introducing race into non racial issues.

Leftards - keeping racism alive.

How about you try not frgetting what the Republican Party was for?

Republicans authored an amendment making slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans that worked to purge blacks from the party.

Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

We know how your party voted on the civil rights act of 1964. Dont even try to whitewash.

With a little research, the actual voting record for both Houses of Congress shows that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 passed the Senate on a 73-to-27 vote. The Democratic supermajority in the Senate split their vote 46 (69%) for and 21 (31%) against. The Republicans, on the other hand, split their vote 27 for (82%) and 6 against (18%). Thus, the no vote consisted of 78% Democrats. Further, the infamous 74-day filibuster was led by the Southern Democrats, who overwhelmingly voted against the act.

An examination of the House vote shows a similar pattern. The House voted 290 to 130 in favor. Democrats split their vote 152 (61%) to 96 (39%) while Republicans split theirs 138 (80%) to 34 (20%).

Donalds wouldn't have even been there if not as a surrogate for trump.
He's only a surrogate for President Trump because YOU say he is.... and you're a fuckin' idiot...

Any idea where this is going?

8rtild.jpg

I'm saying that I think we know a little more about the effects of racism than you right wing bigots that practce it.

Oh really, what effects are those? When kneegrows get jobs just because they're kneegrows? Got that right. You don't see that shit for whites. Only kneegrows.

We know how your party voted on the civil rights act of 1964. Dont even try to whitewash.

With a little research, the actual voting record for both Houses of Congress shows that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 passed the Senate on a 73-to-27 vote. The Democratic supermajority in the Senate split their vote 46 (69%) for and 21 (31%) against. The Republicans, on the other hand, split their vote 27 for (82%) and 6 against (18%). Thus, the no vote consisted of 78% Democrats. Further, the infamous 74-day filibuster was led by the Southern Democrats, who overwhelmingly voted against the act.

An examination of the House vote shows a similar pattern. The House voted 290 to 130 in favor. Democrats split their vote 152 (61%) to 96 (39%) while Republicans split theirs 138 (80%) to 34 (20%).

Yes we do know and percentages are not people.

You Republicans love telling your lie about Republican support for the Civil Rights and Voting Rights act. The classic argument says that by percentage more Democrats opposed these bills than Republicans. But like I said percentages are not representing us in eitherthev house or senate. Humans are. So as it pertains to the Civil Rights Act, 153 Democrat and 139 Republican HUMANS voted in favor of the legislation in the house. In the senate, 46 Democrat and 27 Republican HUMANS voted for the Civil Rights Act. In the house, 221 Democrat HUMANS voted for the Voting Rights Act, and 112 Republican HUMANS did. In the senate, 47 Democrat HUMANS voted for the Voting Rights Act, and 30 Republican HUMANS did. In both all cases more democrats voted for the legisation than Republlicans.

Furthermote in 1964, Republicans let blacks know exactly how they felt when they nominated a man that opposed the Civil Rights Act for President. So don't even try that sorry lie again.

HR. 7152, Senate vote on the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Jun 19, 1964 HR. 7152. PASSAGE. -- Senate Vote #409 -- Jun 19, 1964

H.R. 7152. Civil Rights Act of 1964. Adoption of a resolution (h. Res. 789) providing for house approval of the bill as amended by the Senate, Jul 2, 1964 H.R. 7152. CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964. ADOPTION OF A … -- House Vote #182 -- Jul 2, 1964.

TO PASS S. 1564, The Voting Rights Act Of 1965, May 26, 1965, TO PASS S. 1564, THE VOTING RIGHTS ACT OF 1965. -- Senate Vote #78 -- May 26, 1965 .

TO PASS H.R. 6400, The 1965 Voting Rights Act, Jul 9, 1965, TO PASS H.R. 6400, THE 1965 VOTING RIGHTS ACT. -- House Vote #87 -- Jul 9, 1965

lmao

Looks like the leftards have decided to play the race card today. :p

No matter. I'm about to skin that other one alive if I have time.

Leftards are the real racists. They keep introducing race into non racial issues.

Leftards - keeping racism alive.
Why do whites talk about everybody else playing the race card when whites invented it and have played it for all 248 years America has been a country?

Rep. Byron Donalds, R-Fla., who was described in March by CNN as trump's most trusted advisor, and on the short VP list is out making sure that black voters clearly understand trump's attitude toward black voters. Mr Donalds said at an event that blacks were better off under Jim Crow. A quick unscientific survey of every black person I asked, seemed to disagree with Donald's remark. Whether blacks think they were better off of not doesn't really matter because trump's surrogate has made it clear what he thinks of the situation. Check the survey whether you agree with trump or not.
🙄

Oh really, what effects are those? When kneegrows get jobs just because they're kneegrows? Got that right. You don't see that shit for whites. Only kneegrows.
Why do right wing whites ignore the fact that they get jobs because they are white?

This is what we see for whites:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Flash dd this for 20 years and then he came in here talking this kind of shit:

Of course not... I need to hear this in context because Donalds is smarter than this....
I'm sure when we hear the whole statement we will see his words differently...
If Donalds was smarter, he wouldn't be supporting Trump. It is entirely possible to be a Republican and not support Trump.

As a little boy in Arkansas, I remember none to fondly of watching the burning cross of a Klan Meeting in played out corned near my home. I remember an elderly Black Man having to walk in a gutter instead of the sidewal asII passed him. My teachers used the "N" word everday.

I was lucky, in my parents house the was no racism. I was taught to respect the person, and care not about their skin color.

Rep. Byron Donalds, R-Fla., who was described in March by CNN as trump's most trusted advisor, and on the short VP list is out making sure that black voters clearly understand trump's attitude toward black voters. Mr Donalds said at an event that blacks were better off under Jim Crow. A quick unscientific survey of every black person I asked, seemed to disagree with Donald's remark. Whether blacks think they were better off of not doesn't really matter because trump's surrogate has made it clear what he thinks of the situation. Check the survey whether you agree with trump or not.

How dare you?": Trump surrogate ripped for claiming life was better for Black people under Jim Crow
"Check yourself before you wreck yourself," Democrat Hakeem Jeffries said of Byron Donalds' "ignorant" claim

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Could you be any more pathetic? Byron Donalds is not Trump’s “surrogate” and only speaks for himself. Does it bother you that a black man has his own opinions?

Why do right wing whites call blacks race baiters when they are the ones who race bait?
because you and Al Sharpton on the same level. Grifter and a race baiter

Why do right wing whites ignore the fact that they get jobs because they are white?

Yeah, and black people dominate the NFL and NBA just because they are black. Or is that different somehow?

Forum List

Back