Trump's top black campaign surrogate says blacks were better off under Jim Crow

Do you agree with trump that blacks were better off under Jim Crow?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
If Donalds was smarter, he wouldn't be supporting Trump. It is entirely possible to be a Republican and not support Trump.
They believe in the same things... what you are told Trump thinks is not true... and even if Trump wasn't running the GOP candidate who was would be called a racist and maybe dragged into court and impeached...

Doing better than we were during Trump. And we would do even better if more whites got off their asses and worked to end the racism in their communities.
I get it, you need the Government to take care of you. Hmm

Doing better than we were during Trump. And we would do even better if more whites got off their asses and worked to end the racism in their communities.
That is so untrue....

Remember, it was ReNaziKlan Presidential Candidate Patrick Buchanan that said that "Blacks Received A Free Ocean Voyage" to America. Fuck racist ReNaziKlan.

I have noticed far more whining when Biden is president than when Trump was by blacks.
Here is my amazement. Blacks adore Democrats. For how long? Hell since FDR. They saw money under him and want more. But Biden has done nothing for blacks. Amazing.

Remember, it was ReNaziKlan Presidential Candidate Patrick Buchanan that said that "Blacks Received A Free Ocean Voyage" to America. Fuck racist ReNaziKlan.
Take a ship to Africa, as Abraham Lincoln wanted you to do.

Trump’s surrogates reached out to Black voters in Philly with cigars and cognac​

by Julia Terruso and Sean Collins Walsh
Updated June 5, 2024, 10:14 a.m. ET
Published June 4, 2024, 11:09 p.m. ET

At another point, Donalds said he is starting to see the “reinvigoration of Black family,” which he described as younger people forming nuclear family units and “helping to breathe the revival of a Black middle class in America.” He went on to say that those family values had previously been eroded by Democratic policies that Black voters embraced after becoming loyal to the party due to the Civil Rights Movement.

“You see, during Jim Crow, the Black family was together. During Jim Crow, more Black people were not just conservative — Black people have always been conservative-minded — but more Black people voted conservatively,” he said. “And then H.E.W., Lyndon Johnson — you go down that road, and now we are where we are,” he added, referring to the former U.S. Department of Health, Education and Welfare.

Here is the orignal article. Donalds said it.
Now you have two problems on your hands. First you proved the OP to be bullshit. And second now you have to explain why Donald’s is wrong. Basically you fucked yourself.

If one in three Black men in the US have felony conviction... Which you and I have previously determined is true via Joe Biden's administration confirming it...then yes...they do.
Me and you didn't determine anything to be true. Gven the fact that whites are arrested at about 3 times the rate of blacks, then the racism in sentencing is plain to see. But of course you conventently miss this because you want to bark about blacks being criminals while supporting a convict for president.

Now you have two problems on your hands. First you proved the OP to be bullshit. And second now you have to explain why Donald’s is wrong. Basically you fucked yourself.

I don't have any problems. Donalds was wrong. The OP is bullshit. I don't have to explain anything. I've shown the error in that belief over 100 times in ths forum.

complaining and race baiting. You know "the man" and "holding me back" sooo
same o same o
That's because whites like you are pracitcing the same o racism.

Last edited:
Rep. Byron Donalds, R-Fla., who was described in March by CNN as trump's most trusted advisor, and on the short VP list is out making sure that black voters clearly understand trump's attitude toward black voters. Mr Donalds said at an event that blacks were better off under Jim Crow. A quick unscientific survey of every black person I asked, seemed to disagree with Donald's remark. Whether blacks think they were better off of not doesn't really matter because trump's surrogate has made it clear what he thinks of the situation. Check the survey whether you agree with trump or not.
Didn’t Xiden say that when he first took office? Calling states that had voting laws similar to his home state, Jim Crow laws?

That's because whites like you are practcing the same o racism.
Oh stop it already. Sounds like you been brainwashed. At the end of the day the whites be killing themselves with drugs and the blacks be killing each other. Stay out of that battle. Concentrate on being a better man. Concentrate on yourself. Your best friend in the world is yourself.

Me and you didn't determine anything to be true. Gven the fact that whites are arrested at about 3 times the rate of blacks, then the racism in sentencing is plain to see. But of course you conventently miss this because you want to bark about blacks being criminals while supporting a convict for president.

Screenshot_20240605-182459-296.png

Forum List

Back