Trump's top black campaign surrogate says blacks were better off under Jim Crow

Do you agree with trump that blacks were better off under Jim Crow?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
I don't have any problems. Donalds was wrong. The OP is bullshit. I don't have to explain anything. I've shown the error in that belief over 100 times in ths forum.
Showing your ignorance 100 times is not the same as refuting the point in any meaningful way.

Showing your ignorance 100 times is not the same as refuting the point in any meaningful way.
Only a true moron would think any peope are better off not being equal and not having freedom of movement.

The point refutes itself. If you find yourself agreeing with it, it's YOU who needs to put in some effort into bettering yourself.

Only a true moron would think any peope are better off not being equal and not having freedom of movement.

The point refutes itself. If you find yourself agreeing with it, it's YOU who needs to put in some effort into bettering yourself.
The point, you moron, is that the new deal was even worse than Jim Crow. No freedom was received, it was exchanged for the welfare state and full fealty to the democrats rule.

Here we go with that dumb ass argument again. Are you going to bring up Golf, Tennis, Voleyball, Baseball, or Hockey? And are we going to discuss all the empoyess of these sports corporations? Or only the players on the field who are a smal part of the organization and don't last long?

Racists aren't very bright people.
What have I said that makes me racist?

I'm simply pointing out the fact that if white owners were so racist they wouldn't hire black players. The other sports you mention don't have enough representation in the black community at the lower levels to have much representation at the professional level.

It isn't me that's not very bright.

What have I said that makes me racist?

I'm simply pointing out the fact that if white owners were so racist they wouldn't hire black players. The other sports you mention don't have enough representation in the black community at the lower levels to have much representation at the professional level.

It isn't me that's not very bright.
No excuses, those things I mention are sports. The players in the leagues you mention compete for jobs and whoever performs the best in competition gets the job regardess of color. You are racist because you did not point all all the other sports where whites are the majority. Your claim of not enough black representation is weak. More whites play football and basketball than blacks. And your argument is racist because you tried to use that when in jobs that are not sports the potential empoyees are not hired after several months of performing the job tasks until the candidate(s) who performed the best are selected. You are called a racist because you only identify the participants on the field while ignoring all the off field employees that actually have longer careers than the players.

The NFL is 53 percent black payers. What about coaches?

6 out of 32. 18 percent. And thats a record that just happened this year. So 53 percent of the players are back but 18 percent of the coaches are and that happened only after a rule was made forcing owners to interview, INTERVIEW, black/minority candidates. And still whites wjne because the NFL made that rule as if without it white owners were going to interview black candidates.

The point, you moron, is that the new deal was even worse than Jim Crow. No freedom was received, it was exchanged for the welfare state and full fealty to the democrats rule.
The point was wrong.

No excuses, those things I mention are sports. The players in the leagues you mention compete for jobs and whoever performs the best in competition gets the job regardess of color. You are racist because you did not point all all the other sports where whites are the majority. Your claim of not enough black representation is weak. More whites play football and basketball than blacks. And your argument is racist because you tried to use that when in jobs that are not sports the potential empoyees are not hired after several months of performing the job tasks until the candidate(s) who performed the best are selected. You are called a racist because you only identify the participants on the field while ignoring all the off field employees that actually have longer careers than the players.

The NFL is 53 percent black payers. What about coaches?

6 out of 32. 18 percent. And thats a record that just happened this year. So 53 percent of the players are back but 18 percent of the coaches are and that happened only after a rule was made forcing owners to interview, INTERVIEW, black/minority candidates. And still whites wjne because the NFL made that rule as if without it white owners were going to interview black candidates.
Where’s the rule the NFL has for Asians? Or Jews, or midgets, or any other group that would like a chance to win the Superbowl?

Where’s the rule the NFL has for Asians? Or Jews, or midgets, or any other group that would like a chance to win the Superbowl?
The Rooney Rule is for all minorities. You can stop being white pretending that you give a damn about Asians. Midgets can be white. Jews can be white.

Oh stop it already. Sounds like you been brainwashed. At the end of the day the whites be killing themselves with drugs and the blacks be killing each other. Stay out of that battle. Concentrate on being a better man. Concentrate on yourself. Your best friend in the world is yourself.
No brainwashing here. Stop pretending. Whites are killing each other. Get off your white ass and work to rid your community of its racism and yours.

The Rooney Rule is for all minorities. You can stop being white pretending that you give a damn about Asians. Midgets can be white. Jews can be white.
What percentage of those jobs do they have?

Rep. Byron Donalds, R-Fla., who was described in March by CNN as trump's most trusted advisor, and on the short VP list is out making sure that black voters clearly understand trump's attitude toward black voters. Mr Donalds said at an event that blacks were better off under Jim Crow. A quick unscientific survey of every black person I asked, seemed to disagree with Donald's remark. Whether blacks think they were better off of not doesn't really matter because trump's surrogate has made it clear what he thinks of the situation. Check the survey whether you agree with trump or not.
"Blacks were better off under Jim Crow!," howls black man elected to Congress from Florida.

It's become almost impossible to find a topic on this board that isn't related to America's racism problem in 'some' way.

But they still wonder about the reason why so many black children grow up to be criminals?

White America could never get over losing the right to keep slaves, and it looks like they never will.
At least the black unemployment rate was zero back then.

Certainly blacks were not “better off” in every way during Jim Crow

What the trump spokesman is saying is that the black family was more intact and there was less social disfunction as a result

Who can disagree with that?
Except that's not what he said.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No brainwashing here. Stop pretending. Whites are killing each other. Get off your white ass and work to rid your community of its racism and yours.
My closest neighbor lives 11 miles away.

Forum List

Back