Trumps travel ban. Times up

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Trumps Travel ban has been explained as a 90 day moratorium on travel from a handful of countries so that extreme vetting measures can be established.

Although the travel restrictions have been blocked by the courts there have been no restrictions to prevent him from improving our vetting measures. Had the ban not been blocked, the 90 day period would have long expired. So what does he have to show for it from a vetting standpoint?

Is he really trying to improve vetting or is he just trying to block people from traveling here and gain a political victory to a hateful base?

Please help me understand Trumps goals in relation to the 90 day timeframe and extreme vetting initiatives.

Trumps Travel ban has been explained as a 90 day moratorium on travel from a handful of countries so that extreme vetting measures can be established.

Although the travel restrictions have been blocked by the courts there have been no restrictions to prevent him from improving our vetting measures. Had the ban not been blocked, the 90 day period would have long expired. So what does he have to show for it from a vetting standpoint?

Is he really trying to improve vetting or is he just trying to block people from traveling here and gain a political victory to a hateful base?

Please help me understand Trumps goals in relation to the 90 day timeframe and extreme vetting initiatives.
Hes trying to prevent the muslim problem in Europe, from happening in the US. I guess left leaning judges dont want him to do that, so we are fucked.

He's trying to keep muslim butchers out of the country. Why do you want them here?

When SCOTUS rules on the ban the 90 day moratorium will begin, and will likely be extended.

Are you suggesting that he has been sitting on his hands all this time ?

He's trying to keep muslim butchers out of the country. Why do you want them here?
So it is a muslim ban then ? Oooops.

Hes trying to prevent the muslim problem in Europe, from happening in the US. I guess left leaning judges dont want him to do that, so we are fucked.
You dodge the question. If that's what he was trying to do and his plan was to take 90 days to institute extreme vetting, then what has he done in the 130+ days since he announced the plan? Yes he didn't get the travel ban part but that does restricting the vetting part

I dont want Muslim butchers here. I'd like to see what this "extreme vetting" plan is, don't you? Where is it?

More proof the idiots in the UK deserve what they are getting.

When SCOTUS rules on the ban the 90 day moratorium will begin, and will likely be extended.
It's been 130+ days. What's been done?

I dont want Muslim butchers here. I'd like to see what this "extreme vetting" plan is, don't you? Where is it?
The liberal scum keep blocking it.

Are you suggesting that he has been sitting on his hands all this time ?
I'm not suggesting anything, I'm just seeing all this fighting about a 90 pause in travel and over 130 days has gone by. So let's say the EO was passed in January and travel was paused. 90 days has come and gone. What now?

The UK is a target right now because it is too soft on lslamic terrorism. There is probably a correlation between origins and travels of the terrorists and US Travel banned countries. You people insist on making this a 100 percent Muslim ban which is false. The truth is, the travel bannec countries are fertile hot beds for Islamo extremist terror and present a threat to the West. Stop perpetuating the lie that this is an outright ban on Muslims.

Better yet, ask the Democrats to run on removing Obama's travel ban that Trump approved and is continuing. See how far that gets you.

More proof the idiots in the UK deserve what they are getting.
That's sick dude. Innocent people never deserve to die

After the latest Muzzie terror attack in London, that 90 days now extends out to "Indefinitely" - until we say so... a 5-4 SCOTUS should help with that.

The liberal scum keep blocking it.
Do you really not understand the question or are you punting around it because you can't answer. I'm asking about the vetting. 90 days is up

The UK is a target right now because it is too soft on lslamic terrorism. There is probably a correlation between origins and travels of the terrorists and US Travel banned countries. You people insist on making this a 100 percent Muslim ban which is false. The truth is, the travel bannec countries are fertile hot beds for Islamo extremist terror and present a threat to the West. Stop perpetuating the lie that this is an outright ban on Muslims.

Better yet, ask the Democrats to run on removing Obama's travel ban that Trump approved and is continuing. See how far that gets you.
Care to address the OP and answer the question about vetting?

After the latest Muzzie terror attack in London, that 90 days now extends out to "Indefinitely" - until we say so... a 5-4 SCOTUS should help with that.
Interesting. So you think the 90 days was to get the ball rolling on an indefinite travel ban. I think that is what the liberals are seeing as his motive here and why it is being blocked by the courts. Extreme vetting means no entry, I think you are on to something.

Care to address the OP and answer the question about vetting?
Care to stop bullshitting? Terrorist can't be vetted. Block them all.

Forum List

Back