Trump's two minutes of hate

That is what is going on now. Revenge for Trump being president and having to cheat him out of it. Projection does not work.

The evidence in the indictment says otherwise.

Its hard to argue political persecution when the evidence is that detailed and damning.

That is what is going on now. Revenge for Trump being president and having to cheat him out of it. Projection does not work.
No. All the court cases are justice for his behavior. Is it revenge when they arrest a bank robber?

OK Blowhole.

Laughing.....did I trigger you with the evidence again?

You hate law enforcement investigations, you hate evidence, you hate the actual vote count and you hate any court proceeding on your Big Lie for one simple reason:

Evidence is bad for the con business. The Big Lie is all about money.

He was too lazy to do the actual work of declassifying the documents or too ignorant and thought he was above the law or both.
Not true. There is no work. The President is the Original Classification Authority. Just carrying them out a SCIF is enough to declassify them.

Read and learn ...

Last edited:
Laughing.....did I trigger you with the evidence again?

You hate law enforcement investigations, you hate evidence, you hate the actual vote count and you hate any court proceeding on your Big Lie for one simple reason:

Evidence is bad for the con business. The Big Lie is all about money.
No. I only called you that because your posts are so profound.:auiqs.jpg:

Not true. There is no work. The President is the Original Classification Authority. Just carrying them out a SKIF is enough to declassify them.

Read and learn ...

He already admitted he never classified the docs. In recordings.

TWICE.

And its also moot. Trump is charged with willful retention of national defense information. These charges are classification agnostic. They don't require classified documents for the charge to stick.

Bulldog is literally the stupidest person that any of us are ever likely to encounter.

Does that make him bad?
I dunno.
We've always gotten along.

Bulldog has an ideology that sets their agenda...but we discuss things civilly without name-calling...and I appreciate that. We also have positive interactions outside of the politics forum.

Honestly, I believe this is misinformation.

The FBI didn't make the recordings. Trump's own people did. He was being recorded for Mark Meadows biography.

Trump just couldn't stop himself from bragging about the docs he held that hadn't been declassfied, or how secret they were, or showing them off.

If you wish to ignore that, feel free. But it won't have the slightest impact on any legal proceeding.
Do you have a link to what you have read on this?

The indictment. Its 49 pages long and all over the internet. Pages 9 through 43 contain the specific evidence against Trump and Nauta. Including transcripts of the recordings. CNN got a hold of one of the records and released it.

The indictment you can find yourself with a few seconds of looking. Here's the recording CNN released.

Forum List

Back