Trump’s unhinged: midnight rant on women

Cities become "sanctuary cities" IN OPPOSITION to federal law.

Always with the excuses. Immigration is a federal issue. There is no federal law that allows the states to enforce immigration.

In other words they believe they are every Leftists whiny cry: "Above the law". There is no longer any federal right or prohibition on abortion. So this is a bad example.

No one is saying that they are "above the law". As I said, all they are saying is that they will not enforce federal law.

I'm more concerned with what actual arguments they have with the issue of State Rights vx Federal rights. But they don't seem to want to discuss that at all.
I agree, but I find many lib users here disingenuous. I will be conversing with one lib user, and a new lib user takes his place. Same train of thought, but different account. Seems there about 4-5 lib users here that have many socks.

They know he's a liar who will say anything in the moment.....so he is like all the other people in DC....what else you got?..
Is that what you really think Harry? That Trump and his lies don't go far and beyond any politician and human that walks this Earth? You think that everyone else is just like him, with their lying, at the level of him?

I find that, very hard to believe....:(

Is that what you really think Harry? That Trump and his lies don't go far and beyond any politician and human that walks this Earth? You think that everyone else is just like him, with their lying, at the level of him?

One shouldn't have to lie as much as Trump to be deemed unacceptable.

Trump is saying here that is OK as long as the state allows you to do it.

In the end I don't even know what point you're trying to make. If I'm voting on abortion alone, I have the choice between a woman who wants to re-codify Roe or a man who wants states to at least have the choice not to have it codified. This is not a difficult choice for me

In the end I don't even know what point you're trying to make. If I'm voting on abortion alone, I have the choice between a woman who wants to re-codify Roe

That would make for more restrictions than we have today.

or a man who wants states to at least have the choice not to have it codified. This is not a difficult choice for me

Right, you aren't actually pro-life, just pro-election win.

This was his 11:42 late night rant. Not only is it unhinged and entirely untrue he tells women in all caps that since their rights can be taken away at the state level they have nothing to worry about.

Women know, and he knows he’s lost because they know.

View attachment 1015616
/---/ Please point out the "Trump’s unhinged: midnight rant on women" you promised.

One shouldn't have to lie as much as Trump to be deemed unacceptable.
They don't have to lie as much to be unacceptable.... But saying they are equal is just another mistruth, that blurs the line of truth, which is a common tool of the devil, with us....imo.

They don't have to lie as much to be unacceptable.... But saying they are equal is just another mistruth, that blurs the line of truth, which is a common tool of the devil, with us....imo.

I see no reason to try and define who lies the most. The vast majority of politicians all lie way too much. They do so because we allow them to get away with it.

Any woman the votes for Trump is self-loathing.

#VOTE4FREEDOM

Why? Because I don't have free rein to kill my own baby in my own womb?

Or because he's supposed to hurt my feelings?

Seems you're more of a woman than me, with all the hurt feelings going around

This was his 11:42 late night rant. Not only is it unhinged and entirely untrue he tells women in all caps that since their rights can be taken away at the state level they have nothing to worry about.

Women know, and he knows he’s lost because they know.

View attachment 1015616

Not seeing the issue and it's weird you try and point out working at 11:42 AM is a bad thing for someone running for POTUS. I guess when your candidate is Harris you have to have low expectations.

they all lie to us care....are some lies ok because your party is telling them?...if you are going to get on trump for lying then you should get on them all because they all lie or embellish the truth....we have some of the worst politicians ever in this century.....and a lot of them are were they are because people dont care if their side lies.so half assed people get elected over and over....Harris does a lot of embellishing....

Do you REALLY think voting for Trump is worse, morally, than killing your own BABY--the one you created--in your own womb???

I'm really concerned for your mental health if this is true. I mean put this in common vernacular. At the judgment:

"You voted for Trump"

vs.

"You killed your baby"

Get a grip, Mac
Have you noticed how shrill the leftists here are getting?

They get worse with each passing day.

Forum List

Back