Trump’s unhinged: midnight rant on women

Have you noticed how shrill the leftists here are getting?

They get worse with each passing day.

I was JUST thinking about that. You and I could both count off those who have always been nutty. But there's no small number of those who used to be at least somewhat reasonable, yet TDS drove them crazy--and I mean crazy.

Some of us are impervious to propaganda I guess. First to TDS, the Covid nonsense, then Trump again.

And others just fall victim again and again and again

Yeah, and so? What's your point: that Makala is more pro-life than Trump, or what? Or that I'm not pro-life because I'm not voting "purely"?

Make a point

What we have here is another instance of Trump pulling the wool over people's eyes.

The abortion issue is settled. Why can't we just move on. Voters in each state decide. Nobody can possibly lose in that scenario.

The abortion issue is settled. Why can't we just move on. Voters in each state decide. Nobody can possibly lose in that scenario.

Unless you are actually pro-life? The ability of a woman to end her pregnancy has actually expanded since the overturn of RvW.

What we have here is another instance of Trump pulling the wool over people's eyes.

Dead wrong. He's an independent/moderate, a personal A-hole with women, who tirelessly campaigns AND WORKS for policies that will make the nation, my community, my family stronger and more prosperous.

As I have said:

I'm not hiring a pastor, befriending a neighbor, or marrying a spouse here. You and the Leftists get this all mixed up. You all want someone to be the next Jesus Christ. But we're really just hiring a president. That's it.

We're a stupid nation. The end.

Dead wrong. He's an independent/moderate, a personal A-hole with women, who tirelessly campaigns AND WORKS for policies that will make the nation, my community, my family stronger and more prosperous.

As I have said:

I'm not hiring a pastor, befriending a neighbor, or marrying a spouse here. You and the Leftists get this all mixed up. You all want someone to be the next Jesus Christ. But we're really just hiring a president. That's it.

We're a stupid nation. The end.

I'm pro-life and a leftist. LOL

Trump should not have to address the abortion issue at all. The President has NO CONSTITUTIONAL POWER to do anything w/r/t abortion, and the Harris camp knows that. But between the "Trump's national sales tax" lie and phony abortion alarmism, what else do they have to sell?

BTW, the "rant" at the top of this thread seems pretty rational to me.

Trump should not have to address the abortion issue at all. The President has NO CONSTITUTIONAL POWER to do anything w/r/t abortion, and the Harris camp knows that. But between the "Trump's national sales tax" lie and phony abortion alarmism, what else do they have to sell?

We wouldn't be having this conversation at all if Trump hadn't appointed three Catholic Fanatics to the Supreme Court.

In the end I don't even know what point you're trying to make. If I'm voting on abortion alone, I have the choice between a woman who wants to re-codify Roe or a man who wants states to at least have the choice not to have it codified. This is not a difficult choice for me
Why should a state have any say over anyone's body, Islamophobic Twat?

The president and the parties can do a lot to help women make the choice to not abort.

Why? Because I don't have free rein to kill my own baby in my own womb?

Or because he's supposed to hurt my feelings?

Seems you're more of a woman than me, with all the hurt feelings going around
If you think abortion is bad I suggest you don’t have one

I agree, but I find many lib users here disingenuous. I will be conversing with one lib user, and a new lib user takes his place. Same train of thought, but different account. Seems there about 4-5 lib users here that have many socks.
Right wingers make up crazy shit. The arguments around facts will seem very coordinated because facts are immovable. You should try them.

It's 'settled' until a new court is in place now that the precedent is that the court implements legislation on a whim.

Forum List

Back