Trump’s Wall Costs $21.6 Billion; Illegal Immigration Costs $148.3 Billion Per Year

Like most proud Americans i hated the idea of illegals coming here to "take our jobs." However, the more I looked at the work they do and the impact of mass deportation, I realized just how important most of them are to the health of our economy.
Well shit....if that's not a reason to violate federal law...I don't know what is. Idiot.
undocumented workers make up around 67% of farm laborers. Their low salaries keep prices of crops and vegetables down.
In other words, like a good little left-winger, you want to exploit labor for your own benefit. You people loved slavery in the 1700's and the 1800's and you sick fucks still love it to this day.
The National Milk Producer's Federation forecasted a 61% increase in the cost of milk if their low cost labor pool dried up.
Well shit....if that's not a reason to violate federal law...I don't know what is. Idiot.
They contributed close to 300 billion in payroll tax to the Social Security trust Fund.
From the perspective of any notable economist, the undocumented worker is helping to maintain our way of life more than they are hindering it!
From the perspective of a decent American with common sense, you're an absolute fucking tool - advocating for felonious criminal activity simply out of your desperation to win elections.

Settle down fella. That post you just responded to wasn't to advocate violations of federal immigration laws I was just putting some facts on the table for both sides to consider. I just think it is wise to study the economic consequences of getting rid of undocumented workers, don't YOU? If that is idiotic, I raise my hand. But for me, idiocy is shown by those who jump right into something without thinking it through. BTW, ifyou read the last few posts I submitted on the matter, you will see some of the far cheaper remedies I proposed to preclude building a multi billion dollar wall , the cost of which could reach more than 40 billion, depending on the dimensions..

Bottom lined? I proposed enforcing the laws already on the books whereas those criminals who hire, harbor or aid and abet illegals be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I am not advocating felonious activity, I am for going after the people who hire illegals...aren't you?

Building the wall is already on the books, dumbass. Trying to resolve the problem after illegals are already in the country is stupid. Keeping them out in the first place is 10 times cheaper and more effective.

Like most proud Americans i hated the idea of illegals coming here to "take our jobs." However, the more I looked at the work they do and the impact of mass deportation, I realized just how important most of them are to the health of our economy.
undocumented workers make up around 67% of farm laborers. Their low salaries keep prices of crops and vegetables down.
In other words, like a good little left-winger, you want to exploit labor for your own benefit. You people loved slavery in the 1700's and the 1800's and you sick fucks still love it to this day.
The National Milk Producer's Federation forecasted a 61% increase in the cost of milk if their low cost labor pool dried up.
They contributed close to 300 billion in payroll tax to the Social Security trust Fund.
From the perspective of any notable economist, the undocumented worker is helping to maintain our way of life more than they are hindering it!
From the perspective of a decent American with common sense, you're an absolute fucking tool - advocating for felonious criminal activity simply out of your desperation to win elections.

Settle down fella. That post you just responded to wasn't to advocate violations of federal immigration laws I was just putting some facts on the table for both sides to consider. I just think it is wise to study the economic consequences of getting rid of undocumented workers, don't YOU? If that is idiotic, I raise my hand. But for me, idiocy is shown by those who jump right into something without thinking it through. BTW, ifyou read the last few posts I submitted on the matter, you will see some of the far cheaper remedies I proposed to preclude building a multi billion dollar wall , the cost of which could reach more than 40 billion, depending on the dimensions..

Bottom lined? I proposed enforcing the laws already on the books whereas those criminals who hire, harbor or aid and abet illegals be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I am not advocating felonious activity, I am for going after the people who hire illegals...aren't you?

Building the wall is already on the books, dumbass. Trying to resolve the problem after illegals are already in the country is stupid. Keeping them out in the first place is 10 times cheaper and more effective.

Mitch "the bitch" McConnell doesn't agree with you and neither does the Senate. And only a silly duck like you woud say "trying to resolve the problem after illegals are already in the country is stupid." Duhhhh! So building the wall is going to do what, keep those already here in? Look turd breath, if we are going to have to go out and identify 11 million illegals, we have to use the I-9 forms to do it. Anyone who knowingly hired an illegal needs to face the consequences.
I am surprised that a konservative like you would advocate employer's violating immigration laws....

Tell me --- just exactly how long will it take for a retiree's investments to return to pre-recession purchase power levels? (The answer is a lot longer than they will be alive).

You are innumerate........The S&P reached the inflation adjusted pre-recession highs in May 2014.....Over the past 3 years returns have outpaced inflation by nearly 600 basis points....

Find another game, son.....
Really???

Whose investments do you suppose recovered? Think it was your mama's Social Security? Drive her Medicare costs down? Wait - I bet it lowered the cost of her food, lights, and energy, right?

You are talking apples and oranges ... clearly, indicating you don't understand fruit at all.
I've got no problem spotting a steaming pile of horse dung when I see it....

Same old stuff ... when hoisted by your own petard, attack the poster, not the issue.

We'll take this as your sign of surrender (and admission that you don't know what hell you were talking about)

So far, everything I've said is consistent with the objective evidence I've provided...

You've brought nothing. .

You've brought false evidence, and irrelevant evidence (some of it contradictory to your suppositions) and then tried, clumsily to weave into some kind of fabric to justify a false conclusion.
There is no false evidence.....
You're lying.

The conclusion is entirely consistent with the premise, and evidence.

You've spent the past 20 years reading Drudge headlines....and now you can't link two cogent thoughts.

So you Boldly Assert, Bri.......but your Bold Assertions have no currency.

You're naive if you think that's all it would take. For one thing, the minute some Open Borders douche bag got in office, the raids would stop. There weren't any convictions under either Obama or Bush.

There probably won't be any convictions under Trump, either. The reason why you stupids are being fooled is because the 1% WANT illegal labor. But they know they have to keep you bigots happy by pretending to go through the motions of chasing the brown ones.

Hey fellas... just so I know the type of chareacter I'm dealing with...let me ask you this.
If I left my keys in the ignition of my car and it got stolen did I incentives the thieves and perpetuate the theft?
Did I deserve to have my car stolen?
Just because I made the theft possible should the thieves have stolen my car?
Apples and oranges....right? Thanks for playing.
Notice how when foreigners break our laws the lib douche bags want to put Americans in jail rather than the foreigners.

Notice how when the rich take advantage of the poor to get richer, the republicans punish the poor.

Got any idea just exactly how stupid that sounds??

You might want to shine a little reality on it.

The reality is they come here because the rich hire them. No jobs, no immigrants.

Another post that's been conveniently ignored so whackos can continue to frame and spin their fabricated bullshit. (See below)
"Come on bud...SERIOUSLY?
This debate has been had way too many times. I'll make it short...PLEASE explain the numbers to me. The average Hispanic family in CA looks like this:
Carlos and Guadalupe have 4-6 children born in the U.S. all attending public schools. Carlos works for $10 dollars an hour and averages 50 hours per week while Guadalupe is a stay at home mother.
Carlos grosses $500 per week in income.
The cost to attend a public school in CA is $10,600 per year per child. The cost of child birth in CA is $10,000. Carlos and Guadalupe get housing assistance, EBT, welfare, health coverage...etc etc all compliments of hard working real American taxpayers. I won't list all the other direct and indirect expenses related to Carlos' family as it would be retarded and a waste of time.
Do your own math and PLEASE explain to me how Carlos and Guadalupe are helping Americans and this country?
How many piece of shit junker autos do you think they buy, how many bottles of Tapatio or cans of Bud Light? Payroll taxes? They pay a zero percent effective tax rate and don't tell me that many use a bogus tax id to pay taxes yet never collect the return...that's absolute bullshit and just another fabricated Liberal myth...those types claim 99 dependents and essentially exempt themselves from withholding."

Dude. The Cleaners called. They said that they were able to get the soot stains out of your white sheets but the part where the cross burned the sleeve, they couldn't do anything about.

Haha...you're quite the funny guy. Don't be ashamed of your heritage bud...admit it and own your filth....it's okay.
I'm not the least bit worried about a beaner stealing my job as it requires cash, an iQ and communication skills...resources and skill sets beaners don't possess. You and I both know the only jobs they steal are jobs suited for the ignorant, the young, and or the desperate. Further, no one here "lives in terror"...you see, 5' tall smelly beaners don't intimidate anyone.

Really, because you actually type like your pissing yourself at the thought of a Hispanic family moving in next door.

Thanks for admitting that you don't give a fuck about actual Americans, asshole. That's what we've been saying for years. That's why you lost the election.

You aren't an actual American, you are a putz .

It's you that doesn't give a crap about Americans. Everyone knows that something needs to be done to secure the border--but there is no point in wasting billions of dollars--so you can claim that something was done. 21.6 billion is just the estimate on materials (IT does not include labor)--meaning this is going to double--and knowing government it will probably triple in cost.

High tech motion detectors and more border patrol stations are the only way to do this. We have experience with walls and fences already. THEY DON'T WORK.

Watch these video's they have a lot of information in them. The following video will go into the terrain, etc. etc.

Last edited:
Find the largest agricultural concern in the country and lock up their CEO for a week for hiring illegals

Jobs will disappear immediately

No need for a wall
It's far easier to build a wall. You open-borders douche bags sure are fond of solution that are virtually impossible to implement and that won't work.

No it's not easy to build the wall Bri. Look at the enormous cost and the logistics to build the wall. And we do not have an open borders that you keep plugging in.

$20 billion is a drop in the bucket when you look at the size of the federal budget. The government spends more than that on office supplies. Building a 2000 mile wall would be easier than building a 2000 mile highway the same distance, and we already have Interstate 10 almost parallel to the wall.

The claim that the wall is too expensive or too hard build is just plain bullshit.

The road which is also thousand of miles, heavy equipments, housing for workers, water/electric, purchase of private lands etc etc are not even included. It cost more than $20 billions. Bri.
That is all normally included in the construction contract ...

But that is not included in the $20billions estimates. Try again.

You are exaggerating your fictitious dishonest numbers way too high.

1. Are you telling me that by building a wall....Will eliminate the $143? I don't think so.
2 Without the wall........ by next year or 5 years the number of illegals will double from 12+ to 24 millions? Really?
3. Without the wall Trump will do a lousy job in controlling our borders? Despite the additional 5k BP?

About 8 out 10 Americans believe US will pay for the wall and about 60% oppose building the wall.
How about illegals that violated their visas? That are also taking advantage of the welfare. How are you going to stop that? A net?

UNBELIEVABLE! 480,000 Illegals Overstayed Visas Last Year ⋆ Freedom Daily

"How about illegals that violated their visas? That are also taking advantage of the welfare. How are you going to stop that? A net?"

Oh we'll get them as well. Right now our primary concern is the lowest grade filth of illegals...you know, the ones who don't have the iQ or cash to come over on a visa...you know, all your buddies from Mexico, Central and South America

Your opinion doesn't mean a diddly shit of credibility coming from a racist piece of shit like you.
Didn't I told you to FUCK OFF?

Well, a concise, mature, and succinct post like this CERTAINLY forwards your position ..... NOT!

Grow up.

Why the fuck you are telling me that? Why don't you tell this red neck inbred fucking asshole to grow the fuck up and stop insulting me in the first place?
His been doing these to me for a while.

I was trying to talk to decently. Now do you want to talk to you trash?

"But, Mommy, he did it FIRST!"

Really mature.

So why the fuck you want to get involved?

It doesn't matter if the wall doesnt do what it was intended to do. Keeping a promise to his base, a $58 billion promise, is all that counts.
Only a Dumbocrat would consider that a negative... :laugh:
Hey dopey.. what about the other 65% of the country?
What about the other 25% of the country? What do you and them have to do with building a wall?!? :uhh:

It's amazing - when Barack Obama pissed in the face of 75% of the country and literally insulted them (referring to them as "enemies" and saying "they can ride in the backseat) you loved it. But now all of a sudden - when it's not "your" guy in the White House you want to cry like a little bitch if he doesn't cater to you? You sound like a lunatic (and you whine like a snowflake).

Last edited:
You obviously have no idea how much money $58 billion is and how it can be put to better use.
Coming from the nitwit who cheered when Barack Obama pissed away $10 trillion beyond the budget that he also pissed away.

$58 billion is laughable compared to $10 trillion. At least when President Trump is done, we'll have a wall to show for the money and we'll be saving $148 billion per year on illegal alien costs. Of course, being a typical parasite who mooches off of society, you have no concept of Return on Investment. Time for you to go play now junior. The adults are talking.

Your opinion doesn't mean a diddly shit of credibility coming from a racist piece of shit like you.

Easy now buddy....no need for hostility. Remember "the code" of TOLERANCE.
To show that I am tolerant I am still willing to help you with your extreme level of illiteracy and retarded use of the English language by sending you a valid copy of Rosetta Stone. I'm really starting to feel sorry for you as you continue to make a total ass of yourself here. Please accept my gracious offer.

So far this is all what you got insult. Dumb fuck. I will let you know when you are qualified to talk to me. SCUMBAG. Fuck you asshole.

To show that I am tolerant I am still willing to help you with your extreme level of illiteracy and retarded use of the English language by sending you a valid copy of Rosetta Stone. I'm really starting to feel sorry for you as you continue to make a total ass of yourself here. Please accept my gracious offer.

So far this is all what you got insult. Dumb fuck. I will let you know when you are qualified to talk to me. SCUMBAG. Fuck you asshole.

Lots of class here, folks ... bring the kids on by and let them see how adults address the critical issues of the day!!

What the fuck are you talking about fuck head?

Lots of class here, folks ... bring the kids on by and let them see how adults address the critical issues of the day!!

What the fuck are you talking about fuck head?

I'm talking about your childish, immature, and sophomoric insistence on resorting to foul language and personal attacks when pressed to validate your ridiculous posts. Somehow, you seem to be under the assumption that we are supposed to genuflect to the obvious truth simply because you said it. You offer generalities and banalities without supportable evidence, and then get all pissy when someone dares to challenge your dictums from on high.

THAT's what the fuck I'm talking about ... if you can't keep up, order the Cliff Notes version.

Blah blah blah...... I don't give a fuck about that piece of shit opinion. I was talking to him directly and I told hm several times not to quote me.......... Then you get yourself involved. So FUCK YOU.

On top of that he didn't pressed me on anything. and what challenge did he offer?

Yes there is money, tools and equipment in Mexico--they do have HOME DEPOT'S.
So weird...I don't see a single automobile (besides Border Patrol of course), ladder, or jackhammer. How about you?

IMG_3303.JPG

It's more than obvious you've never been to Mexico or gone into a border town.
I've been privy to classified photographs and information regarding Border Patrol operations along the Mexican border. How about you?

Game over. You get your info from MSNBC. I get it from classified reports. I've forgotten more about this than you will ever know. Aside from the drug cartels, nearly everyone arrives on foot without tools or resources. You're too uninformed to even realize how many people die per year trying to cross the border because they got lost in the desert and ran out of what little water they had.

Which is easier, keeping out some ignorant peasants, or keeping out some well trained armies bent on conquest?

You're missing the point comrade, there is a demand for those ignorant peasants and they will keep coming as long as somebody is willing to hire them. A wall isn't going to stop them since they can simply bring shovels or ladders with them to the promised land (and it's a lot easier for a few immigrants to sneak in under the cover of darkness than it would be for an entire army)

:popcorn:
Actually, that's false ... but, hey, if it helps sell your idea, go ahead and tell it.

It actually works like this ... an employer has a job available. He wants to pay the minimum labor costs so that his product is more competitive. If there are people who will do it for $1 an hour, he will hire them. If there aren't, and all he can find is people who demand $10 an hour, he will hire those.

The truth is much simpler ... YOU are the problem. You're unwilling to pay a price for your lettuce that will support a viable living wage for the field worker. YOU are unwilling to pay a meaningful price for your hamburger that will support the cook. YOU are the problem. The employer is trying to give you what you demand ... cheap food and goods.

I especially enjoy the way you demean them by calling them "ignorant peasants". Does that make you feel superior, or something?

But, of course, we know they are only doing jobs that Americans won't do, right? (I mean --- that's what you leftists say all the time, right?)

Except that isn't true ....

THE MAJORITY OF ILLEGAL WORKERS HOLD SERVICE, CONSTRUCTION, AND MANUFACTURING JOBS

When people claim that these workers are taking jobs that Americans won't do, they ignore these statistics from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (2009 averages):
  • 77.7 percent of the 7.75 million workers in food preparation and serving jobs are native-born workers (does not include legal immigrant workers). It is harder to get a job at McDonalds than it is to get into Harvard.
  • 65.8 percent of 5.38 million workers in cleaning and maintenance jobs are native-born workers (does not include legal immigrant workers)
  • 74.5 percent of the 7.45 million workers in construction and extraction jobs are native-born workers (does not include legal immigrant workers)
  • 75.9 percent of the 7.63 million workers in production jobs are native-born workers (does not include legal immigrant workers)
It is clear then, that these ARE jobs that Americans will do, if paid a fair wage.

Jobs Americans Won't Do?

So, we now know that myth isn't true, don't we?

The truth is much, much simpler ... these "ignorant peasants" (as you so blithely call them) will keep coming as long as the social safety net of the US provides them a better life than they have in their home country. They know that, no matter what happens, they will have food and a place to live. They know that they will not only survive on the US safety net, but they will be able to send money back to their families.

In an effort to create a voting base, the Democrat party, and its socialist counterparts, have created a mess that is getting too expensive to maintain.

That's dumb. This just shows that you don't know shit and just pure ignorant.
Which is easier, keeping out some ignorant peasants, or keeping out some well trained armies bent on conquest?

You're missing the point comrade, there is a demand for those ignorant peasants and they will keep coming as long as somebody is willing to hire them. A wall isn't going to stop them since they can simply bring shovels or ladders with them to the promised land (and it's a lot easier for a few immigrants to sneak in under the cover of darkness than it would be for an entire army)

:popcorn:
Actually, that's false ... but, hey, if it helps sell your idea, go ahead and tell it.

It actually works like this ... an employer has a job available. He wants to pay the minimum labor costs so that his product is more competitive. If there are people who will do it for $1 an hour, he will hire them. If there aren't, and all he can find is people who demand $10 an hour, he will hire those.

The truth is much simpler ... YOU are the problem. You're unwilling to pay a price for your lettuce that will support a viable living wage for the field worker. YOU are unwilling to pay a meaningful price for your hamburger that will support the cook. YOU are the problem. The employer is trying to give you what you demand ... cheap food and goods.

I especially enjoy the way you demean them by calling them "ignorant peasants". Does that make you feel superior, or something?

But, of course, we know they are only doing jobs that Americans won't do, right? (I mean --- that's what you leftists say all the time, right?)

Except that isn't true ....

THE MAJORITY OF ILLEGAL WORKERS HOLD SERVICE, CONSTRUCTION, AND MANUFACTURING JOBS

When people claim that these workers are taking jobs that Americans won't do, they ignore these statistics from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (2009 averages):
  • 77.7 percent of the 7.75 million workers in food preparation and serving jobs are native-born workers (does not include legal immigrant workers). It is harder to get a job at McDonalds than it is to get into Harvard.
  • 65.8 percent of 5.38 million workers in cleaning and maintenance jobs are native-born workers (does not include legal immigrant workers)
  • 74.5 percent of the 7.45 million workers in construction and extraction jobs are native-born workers (does not include legal immigrant workers)
  • 75.9 percent of the 7.63 million workers in production jobs are native-born workers (does not include legal immigrant workers)
It is clear then, that these ARE jobs that Americans will do, if paid a fair wage.

Jobs Americans Won't Do?

So, we now know that myth isn't true, don't we?

The truth is much, much simpler ... these "ignorant peasants" (as you so blithely call them) will keep coming as long as the social safety net of the US provides them a better life than they have in their home country. They know that, no matter what happens, they will have food and a place to live. They know that they will not only survive on the US safety net, but they will be able to send money back to their families.

In an effort to create a voting base, the Democrat party, and its socialist counterparts, have created a mess that is getting too expensive to maintain.

That's dumb. This just shows that you don't know shit and just pure ignorant.

Right ... I don't know shit. My years as a business owner and CEO mean nothing ... clearly, I don't have a clue.

Why don't you tell us your expertise, and your experience, as a businessman?

Right..... Suddenly you are business owner. Bullshit.............. And what is business has to do with your twisted opinion? Desperation time........ I know lots of business owners that are stupid like you but smart enough not to get involved in this kind of conversation. You are just lightweight.

I'm in the business of medical instruments and consumable including reagents and blood products for the last 18 years and my parents before that. Located in San Diego and Miami.

You're naive if you think that's all it would take. For one thing, the minute some Open Borders douche bag got in office, the raids would stop. There weren't any convictions under either Obama or Bush.

There probably won't be any convictions under Trump, either. The reason why you stupids are being fooled is because the 1% WANT illegal labor. But they know they have to keep you bigots happy by pretending to go through the motions of chasing the brown ones.

Sooo, what part of Mexico are you from and how long have you been stealing from hard working real American's?

hard working Americans arent willing to pick strawberries, and oranges 12 hours a day for min wage. They need a union to make sure farmers arent screwing them.

sooooooooooooo, where and when do start working jobs that an illegal took away from you ?

Currently we have shortages of these workers............ and if we deport these illegals.
Who do they expect to work on agricultural, poultry, meat products etc etc etc?
We might as well shut down all these enterprises then let's see what happen.
Maybe, coincident with deportation, we should cancel food stamps and unemployment. I'm guessing that will cure three problems at once.

Wrong. Try again.

Yes there is money, tools and equipment in Mexico--they do have HOME DEPOT'S.
So weird...I don't see a single automobile (besides Border Patrol of course), ladder, or jackhammer. How about you?

View attachment 118865

Do you also see a 30' WALL there--(that would easily conceal a view of cars?)--LOL Hell with a 30' ---1000 mile long WALL they'll no longer have to waste a couple of days walking up to the border, they'll be able to drive right up to it. They'll have a 1000 mile frontage road on their side of the wall, and build permanent stairs on their side of the wall. It's laughable what they can do with this.

valla-melilla-asalto-violento-inmigrantes-151014ok.jpg

mexico-border-fence-e1302525523101.jpg
wall2-wp-thumb.jpg

2B8B84FC00000578-3205724-image-a-3_1440141217771.jpg

climb.23.gif

ghavidel20130310145716093.jpg

main_900.jpg

And let's not forget about the tunnels.

800x450

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

This is just a few of the things they've already done with our walls and fences.

Last edited:
I just think it is wise to study the economic consequences of getting rid of undocumented workers, don't YOU?
No. No I don't. At all. That's as absurd as saying "we need to study the economic 'consequences' of stopping rapists before we stop them". You enforce the law.

Guess what - cocaine and heroin have a monumental economic effect on the economy. Would you advocate allowing that to go on while you "study" the effects? We're either a law of nations or were not. You people desperately want to turn America into Somalia and that is going to end terribly for you. My side of the aisle is heavily armed and thoroughly trained. Your side of the aisle cross-dresses and is "triggered" into the fetal position by mere words.

Sooo, what part of Mexico are you from and how long have you been stealing from hard working real American's?

hard working Americans arent willing to pick strawberries, and oranges 12 hours a day for min wage. They need a union to make sure farmers arent screwing them.

sooooooooooooo, where and when do start working jobs that an illegal took away from you ?

Currently we have shortages of these workers............ and if we deport these illegals.
Who do they expect to work on agricultural, poultry, meat products etc etc etc?
We might as well shut down all these enterprises then let's see what happen.

Again no American wants to work for $4.00 an hour kick 20 million illegals out and they would have to raise wages, hell I would pick apples for $25 bucks an hour,

I never heard of $4. An hour. Even illegals will not take that kind of starvation wages. Even Trump will tell you no Americans are willing to work for $10.20
And if you charge $25/hour how much do you think those apples cost?
I know you told me how tough you are but------ how many Americans are willing to work in that kind of tough environment?

Forum List

Back